Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well it's been about 3 months since I last played this visual novel/game... And although I'm not really a fan of NTR, at least so far it's been avoidable... Down side to that, is that it's not always obvious when a choice will ensure you avoid it... So you end up needing a walkthrough/guide to know when a choice will guarantee to avoid it (well, at least avoid it in that instance)... Which is a real shame, and the reasons I can't give this game 5 stars... I still enjoy the love/romance story with the main heroine, and so forth... I went ahead and updated my review...

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Shit. This episode was pretty freaking great. The writing and story have REALLY been bumped up to 11. Renders and animation were smoking hot too.

The music has also added tons of depth to the mood of the game.

not really a fan
Yeah. Kind of shame that what would otherwise be a pretty decent game with regard to the romantic/tease stuff, is polluted with stuff that I would not care to see. I don't think you can please both interests without some kind of explicit content switch, or some "DANGER Will Robinson!" around the annoying content.

As good as the later game is with this update, I suspect the dev could have been pulling in some DmD kind of cash, but for the colossally bad detour to questionable content.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well it's been about 3 months since I last played this visual novel/game... And although I'm not really a fan of NTR, at least so far it's been avoidable... Down side to that, is that it's not always obvious when a choice will ensure you avoid it... So you end up needing a walkthrough/guide to know when a choice will guarantee to avoid it (well, at least avoid it in that instance)... Which is a real shame, and the reasons I can't give this game 5 stars... I still enjoy the love/romance story with the main heroine, and so forth... I went ahead and updated my review...
Shit. This episode was pretty freaking great. The writing and story have REALLY been bumped up to 11. Renders and animation were smoking hot too.

The music has also added tons of depth to the mood of the game.

Yeah. Kind of shame that what would otherwise be a pretty decent game with regard to the romantic/tease stuff, is polluted with stuff that I would not care to see. I don't think you can please both interests without some kind of explicit content switch, or some "DANGER Will Robinson!" around the annoying content.

As good as the later game is with this update, I suspect the dev could have been pulling in some DmD kind of cash, but for the colossally bad detour to questionable content.
Thanks for the kind words and feedback both of you. I'll address these both together as they touch on the same basic point. The NTR stuff is baked into the cake, but I just want to say this again, because it's been a while. I totally understand the concerns of wanting to avoid NTR and those paths are pretty much entirely voluntary to the point of opting in at this point. With Silver, we actually had to make it EASIER this update to actually go on a date with him because those who wanted to see the content were actually having trouble doing so. It's still damn near impossible to stumble into and the only reason I don't say "impossible" is that there might be some weird way to do it I haven't seen in the script but to do so without trying is pretty unlikely. Robert is similar, he's SLIGHTLY more likely than Silver, but even then you have to do all sorts of stuff, like have Christine dance with him, fantasize about him and more to really get that ball rolling.

This isn't to dismiss your concerns about running into content you don't like but to hopefully reassure you that you don't have to worry about every choice leading to NTR or even most of them. There are a few choices that are very strongly telegraphed that can lead you down those roads and outside of that, you're golden.

Which of course is kind of a shame, because I think that the Silver and Robert stuff this time is pretty well done, and that means less people might see it. I very much do not want it to be generic NTR. But that's just my opinion, and if you can't tell, I'm a bit of a biased source.

Thanks for the feedback again.

buffy

Feb 24, 2018
As someone who has played hundreds of adult games of different genre's, It's a relief to occasionally find one with that such great writing, Real conflict's with incest that isn't just the 'I saw my son's dick, i wonder what it feels like inside me' cliche that's currently in most taboo games.

Maybe the NTR could be handled better so that it was more accessible or avoidable to players who currently could choose an option that will hinder their ability to have a scene with the MC (Which if you save often on multiples slots isn't really an issue)

Overall, This has the potential to be one best storytelling adult games out there judging by the beauty of the recent 0.1.1 Karaoke scene

Reactions: tomislazy

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Seems like there is a shit ton of ways to play this. And I'm likely missing a lot of options and scenes.

Anyone have the CGI like there has been for DMD and DoD?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I think that the Silver and Robert stuff this time is pretty well done
I was considering re-Patroning and took a look at that content, and that dissuaded me from doing so. That the dev is spending 2/3rds of his effort on 2 paths I never, EVER want to see, is quite the discouragement.

Reactions: Zippity

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
After playing anna exciting affection and this one to find out about a yacht party on this game too for the next update, make it better than that one just to show how a scene like that is suppose to be done.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

I was considering re-Patroning and took a look at that content, and that dissuaded me from doing so. That the dev is spending 2/3rds of his effort on 2 paths I never, EVER want to see, is quite the discouragement.
How many paths you then want, Moms,Tramps,Father, YOURS. Yes, there is 2 MAIN paths for niece, but SEVERAL branches to chose from, Jessicas, Silvers, Roberts and so on. If you haven`t played the game from start to this end, you know shit.

Reactions: Halfelf

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It would be better if a few of those could be cut off and killed then you wouldn't have to worry about those ones.

Reactions: Darkaura

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Restarted the game. Found many typos early in the game. The new stuff seems to be fine. Like all of the improvements to pictures and story. (Have not played since a few releases ago.)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about the wrong link.. tired doggo had to do manual uploads to get it to work. Mega was being a pain all night so I was about ready to fall asleep when it finally worked and I had multiple tabs open. Thanks for catching it!
Sorry about the link!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It would be better if a few of those could be cut off and killed then you wouldn't have to worry about those ones.
Hey. Your instructions about hyperlink....
You can get the hyperlink of the thread by, for example, clicking on the original post number (so the #1) and select the code it gives you, the one that is:
in case of Milfy City.
So where i can find this last line ???? I don`t understand what you mean "clicking on original post number (so the #1) and select the code it gives you. Where or what i click to get the code?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes