Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I do not find man ???
If you need a walkthrough it is on the first page!

PS can't wait for the niece to work with her friend and to get both of them at once also avoiding NTR. Still no sex that is okay i guess

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What are you looking for?

Stop her at clothing shop when Mr. Silver calls you. Btw, work means streaming for patreon. You probably saw this.
That is all i need to do does it matter if i'm doing the Friendship route an i fuck Sonya?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
great game and great update,love the development and chemistry between Christine and mc,especially at the karaoke,can't wait for next one

Reactions: Valeck

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I really like this game. I want my MC to end up with Jess. However In my attempts this far though I made some progress with Jess (and I think i have seen all her scenes) I still ended up on serious Christine dates etc. I think that this might be because I did stop her from Silver route and Robert route - If I can i want to avoid either of that as I hate them both.

So can I get Jess without throwing Christine to the volwes or do I have to get her with one of them? I dont want to try that if its in vain. Or may I be on the right path and might get an option later to go for Jess? I think this might be possible if I chose correctly (for this) at the end of this update.

Reactions: JRD and T4bbo

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Just want to say until now this is my favorite game! Christine kills me!
Any other games as good as this one? I also liked Dreams of Desire!
Any suggestions?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like this game. I want my MC to end up with Jess. However In my attempts this far though I made some progress with Jess (and I think i have seen all her scenes) I still ended up on serious Christine dates etc. I think that this might be because I did stop her from Silver route and Robert route - If I can i want to avoid either of that as I hate them both.

So can I get Jess without throwing Christine to the volwes or do I have to get her with one of them? I dont want to try that if its in vain. Or may I be on the right path and might get an option later to go for Jess? I think this might be possible if I chose correctly (for this) at the end of this update.
Jess doesn't have her own exclusive route as for now. You can't pick only her without throwing away Christine. Maybe in a future. I wouldn't mind only Jess ending as she's well written (especially her fight with Christine made me like her). Date-night with her could be dope

Reactions: Catwashere

CoCoNyongo

Sep 22, 2017
Jess doesn't have her own exclusive route as for now. You can't pick only her without throwing away Christine. Maybe in a future. I wouldn't mind only Jess ending as she's well written (especially her fight with Christine made me like her). Date-night with her could be dope
yeah she's this games Tracy(dreams of desire) acts and looks like a bitch but has some reasonings behind it

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, any new update on the NTR route in this update? I'm still playing the last version and yet to download this new one.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes