Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Both are after tub. MC's points are cheated so don't mind them. 1 is Silver and second is Robert. Texts have a couple of different variations but I'm sure you can reach tastiest parts with these
Finally, more people can see Silver and Robert's amazing taste in music!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the kind words and feedback both of you. I'll address these both together as they touch on the same basic point. The NTR stuff is baked into the cake, but I just want to say this again, because it's been a while. I totally understand the concerns of wanting to avoid NTR and those paths are pretty much entirely voluntary to the point of opting in at this point. With Silver, we actually had to make it EASIER this update to actually go on a date with him because those who wanted to see the content were actually having trouble doing so. It's still damn near impossible to stumble into and the only reason I don't say "impossible" is that there might be some weird way to do it I haven't seen in the script but to do so without trying is pretty unlikely. Robert is similar, he's SLIGHTLY more likely than Silver, but even then you have to do all sorts of stuff, like have Christine dance with him, fantasize about him and more to really get that ball rolling.

This isn't to dismiss your concerns about running into content you don't like but to hopefully reassure you that you don't have to worry about every choice leading to NTR or even most of them. There are a few choices that are very strongly telegraphed that can lead you down those roads and outside of that, you're golden.

Which of course is kind of a shame, because I think that the Silver and Robert stuff this time is pretty well done, and that means less people might see it. I very much do not want it to be generic NTR. But that's just my opinion, and if you can't tell, I'm a bit of a biased source.

Thanks for the feedback again.
Perfectly understandable... I understand the plan to include NTR for those few who like that stuff, and offering an out for those who despise it... I just wanted to ensure folks understood that the walkthroughs or guides would be needed to sometimes know when the right times were to avoid it, as it isn't always noticeable or obvious... And that just because it's avoided in one instance, doesn't mean it will not circle around for another go, needing again to be avoided... There is no quick fix to avoid it all together... The remainder of the story is pretty good... I just wanted folks to be fully aware of what will be required to ensure they can avoid the pitfalls, for those who are not fans of the NTR but still want to enjoy the game outside of it...

Reactions: pappypop

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I'm not sure, but I think I've inadvertently gone way too far down the rabbit hole on the love path and the game is now trying to make me respect Christine, which was never my intention. Is there a happy medium currently? You know, MC has the old view of Christine as a somewhat attractive special needs person who requires his protection to keep her away from human filth like Silver and Robert, but we aren't picking out china patterns for our wedding registry?

The game has always made odd choices for its paths, like working for Silver being a non-NTR route and working for Jess being pure NTR. Things change all the time with this game, so I figured I'd ask. Do you have to go love route to keep Silver and Robert at bay? And is NTR unavoidable currently in the horny route?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm not sure, but I think I've inadvertently gone way too far down the rabbit hole on the love path and the game is now trying to make me respect Christine, which was never my intention. Is there a happy medium currently? You know, MC has the old view of Christine as a somewhat attractive special needs person who requires his protection to keep her away from human filth like Silver and Robert, but we aren't picking out china patterns for our wedding registry?

The game has always made odd choices for its paths, like working for Silver being a non-NTR route and working for Jess being pure NTR. Things change all the time with this game, so I figured I'd ask. Do you have to go love route to keep Silver and Robert at bay? And is NTR unavoidable currently in the horny route?
NTR seems avoidable in both the Friendly and Horny routes, but it isn't always an obvious choice that ensures you avoid it... The last walkthrough highlights all the choices where you can avoid it for both routes... It just doesn't include the latest version of the VN/Game... So you'll have to best guess for the latest content, for now at least... I don't necessarily follow the walkthrough verbatim, but as I said, it shows the choices where NTR path choices will be presented, so you can be aware of them and then know to avoid or go with it...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Perfectly understandable... I understand the plan to include NTR for those few who like that stuff, and offering an out for those who despise it... I just wanted to ensure folks understood that the walkthroughs or guides would be needed to sometimes know when the right times were to avoid it, as it isn't always noticeable or obvious... And that just because it's avoided in one instance, doesn't mean it will not circle around for another go, needing again to be avoided... There is no quick fix to avoid it all together... The remainder of the story is pretty good... I just wanted folks to be fully aware of what will be required to ensure they can avoid the pitfalls, for those who are not fans of the NTR but still want to enjoy the game outside of it...
In this and your following post you mentioned that some of the choices for avoiding NTR weren't obvious. Can you give me an example? Because honestly, and this is in no way an attack, I just don't see how they are not. Now I might be too close to the script at this point, so I admit I could be missing something, but I have a very specific philosophy when it comes to signaling stuff, and if I am missing the mark, I'd like to know specifics.

Well there are two NTR paths, one on the Jess route, and one on the Silver route. So Silver can lead to NTR, and Robert can as well, but only if you pretty much throw Christine to the wolves.
For example: If you ignore her, and specifically choose to have her say, fantasize about Robert, dance with her hot friend so that she dances with Robert take him along to a drunken hot tub party, and then ignore the shit out of your niece to fool around with said hot friend, then yes, she'll be into the guy. Also if you don't warn your Naive niece about a serial sexual harasser, or if you do and let her sleep in the same room with him ANYWAY, what do you think will happen? But in both of those scenarios, you have to make conscious choices to push Christine towards the alternates.

That's what I mean in that the choices are obvious. You even have a lot of wiggle room to avoid it if you make a mistake in most of these cases.

As for Christine's special needs... I don't think she was ever quite meant to come off as functionally retarded, as say heroines from other games that shall remain nameless. Also while things are great now, they may not always remain so depending on the choices players make. I'll leave it at that.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which of course is kind of a shame, because I think that the Silver and Robert stuff this time is pretty well done, and that means less people might see it. I very much do not want it to be generic NTR. But that's just my opinion, and if you can't tell, I'm a bit of a biased source.

Thanks for the feedback again.
I actually played the Silver path this time, just out of curiosity and I agree it's well done, but still creepy. I am happy with only one manipulative old man in my gameplay!

As for Robert, he's just a dog and so he interferes with my romantic nature. MC may be an immoral manipulator, but at least he does it off of pure intentions. And, hey, the centerpiece of this game is the incest tease, so for me, Robert is jettison material.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I admire everyone's perseverance, I gave this game a fair try, but I got fed up with being kicked back to the beginning, when I had made no mistakes, or wrong choices.

Reactions: T4bbo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I only play the game with the walk through then you won't have to worry about stepping on any of these land turds that are in the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not even close to 2/3rds. The Main character stuff is far and away the primary focus. Anyone who has played the dating Robert or dating Silver routes will note how much shorter they are. The Main character stuff is handled first, ALWAYS, the secondary stuff is done later. Does it take render time? Of course it does. And if having it in the game is that much of an issue, hey, I get it. But I just want to clear this up, as I think it's good to know what is and isn't in the game.
Not to mention MC get better content for the date.The others don't have even one choice during the date.It's like a movie you watch.
BTW that bowling stuff reminds of DoDana.Of course Dana was way more naughty than Christine/experience:)/.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep the good work.I hope MC can help Chess be a thing again:)
I realy need some vacation to replay some games from the start-Babysitter,DoD,DmD,BB,Melody,MSN,PL,API,FF.

Reactions: Namco15

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Well there are two NTR paths, one on the Jess route, and one on the Silver route. So Silver can lead to NTR, and Robert can as well, but only if you pretty much throw Christine to the wolves.
Right. I guess I was under the mistaken impression that Horny Route = Work for Jess = Cucked by Robert. I knew Silver was a definite choice, but I thought for sure working for Jess meant Robert would happen eventually. Not sure why I had that cemented in my skull, but that's why I asked.

One follow up: Is MC's dialog/inner narration any different between love/horny? I haven't unpacked the game to look for myself and figure I'll just be lazy and ask.

That's what I mean in that the choices are obvious. You even have a lot of wiggle room to avoid it if you make a mistake in most of these cases.
Right, but until about 0.6, you could absolutely not say that. Once upon a time, it was "Tell Christine about Silver" >> "End of Game Screen". T4bbo's changed and refined a ton of frustrating stuff over the past 4 or 5 months. That legacy does leave long time players iffy about "obvious choices", probably rightfully so.

As for Christine's special needs... I don't think she was ever quite meant to come off as functionally retarded, as say heroines from other games that shall remain nameless. Also while things are great now, they may not always remain so depending on the choices players make. I'll leave it at that.
I mean, you have to admit, she came off a wee bit simple until her dialog was written by a native English speaker. Sure, a lot of that was due to engrish and goofy facial expressions, but in my domain it was canon and caused by Monica being a keen practitioner of incest.

The hot tub scene and dialog from 0.9 was all fun and smiles, but after karaoke, I found myself thinking, "Whoa there MC! Hold that "She's so wonderful, I don't want to pressure her" nonsense the fuck up! We're only a week past checking out her tits while she's asleep, stealing all her drawers and hotdogging her ass cheeks during a platonic massage. Don't go getting all emo on me.

Don't mistake me, the change from the single sentence, monosyllabic grunting of the early scripts is a welcome change. It's just a matter of MC maturing faster than I am, which is concerning for a whole lot of non-game reasons.

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
i am getting this error while extracting "
WARNING: Data error in "Babysitter-0.1.1.-win\game\images.rpa". File is broken."
any solution?
i downloaded from MEGA.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes