Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
anyone have the save to when christine and mr silver go on their trip?

One follow up: Is MC's dialog/inner narration any different between love/horny? I haven't unpacked the game to look for myself and figure I'll just be lazy and ask.
There are many dialog differences on all routes and variations. Most of them is minor but they do exist and add to immersion a lot.
Right, but until about 0.6, you could absolutely not say that. Once upon a time, it was "Tell Christine about Silver" >> "End of Game Screen". T4bbo's changed and refined a ton of frustrating stuff over the past 4 or 5 months. That legacy does leave long time players iffy about "obvious choices", probably rightfully so.
You can still face game overs (mostly during first 3 days) but they're all due to the most obvious choices like pounding her in her sleep. Game changed a lot since then in that regard. When it comes to Silver/Robert routes it's actually quite difficult to enter them by accident.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When it comes to Silver/Robert routes it's actually quite difficult to enter them by accident.
nobody wants to enter them, not even accidentally :evilsmile:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
hmm.. something got lost in translation.. Silver/Robert.. enter them.. doesn't matter
If you have to explain a joke...

(And this comes from someone who has had to make too many explanations. Subtlety isn't what it used to be.)

Reactions: the66

teq

Oct 14, 2017
If I wanna follow the horny path, Can I skip NTR? and should I start from the scratch.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, the walkthrough should be out to patrons soon. Lot of new stuff, in it. Also just to let you know, all the talk about bad endings mirrors discussions the team has been having amongst itself. Keep your eyes peeled.

Right. I guess I was under the mistaken impression that Horny Route = Work for Jess = Cucked by Robert. I knew Silver was a definite choice, but I thought for sure working for Jess meant Robert would happen eventually. Not sure why I had that cemented in my skull, but that's why I asked.

One follow up: Is MC's dialog/inner narration any different between love/horny? I haven't unpacked the game to look for myself and figure I'll just be lazy and ask.

Right, but until about 0.6, you could absolutely not say that. Once upon a time, it was "Tell Christine about Silver" >> "End of Game Screen". T4bbo's changed and refined a ton of frustrating stuff over the past 4 or 5 months. That legacy does leave long time players iffy about "obvious choices", probably rightfully so.

I mean, you have to admit, she came off a wee bit simple until her dialog was written by a native English speaker. Sure, a lot of that was due to engrish and goofy facial expressions, but in my domain it was canon and caused by Monica being a keen practitioner of incest.

The hot tub scene and dialog from 0.9 was all fun and smiles, but after karaoke, I found myself thinking, "Whoa there MC! Hold that "She's so wonderful, I don't want to pressure her" nonsense the fuck up! We're only a week past checking out her tits while she's asleep, stealing all her drawers and hotdogging her ass cheeks during a platonic massage. Don't go getting all emo on me.

Don't mistake me, the change from the single sentence, monosyllabic grunting of the early scripts is a welcome change. It's just a matter of MC maturing faster than I am, which is concerning for a whole lot of non-game reasons.
I agree a lot with what you say here, even the MC now being a little bit different (or a lot different based on perspective) then he was before. A lot of that is on me, and yeah I totally hear that you feel some dissonance when it comes to the character. Hopefully, as we go back to earlier stuff it will help. Though I mean you are right, about the creeper factor. I address that a little in an easter egg during karaoke.

If I wanna follow the horny path, Can I skip NTR? and should I start from the scratch.
Absolutely you can skip the NTR. Don't worry about starting over.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
i am getting this error while extracting "
WARNING: Data error in "Babysitter-0.1.1.-win\game\images.rpa". File is broken."
any solution?
i downloaded from MEGA.
I can think of three things could be your problem.
1) Are you trying to play the game without extracting it? Sometimes this can give you grief so try extracting the file first and then playing it.
2) Is your WinRAR or 7zip the most current? Check to make sure you have the latest version as this can also prevent the extraction working properly.
3) If neither 1 or 2 is your issue, try redownloading it. Maybe something happened during your first attempt to download. If this doesn't fix your problem, then the computer gods have forsaken you and I'd try to rectify that immediately! Usually a human sacrafice, preferably virgin and female, often does the trick!

Good luck!

Reactions: lord321

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
I can think of three things could be your problem.
1) Are you trying to play the game without extracting it? Sometimes this can give you grief so try extracting the file first and then playing it.
2) Is your WinRAR or 7zip the most current? Check to make sure you have the latest version as this can also prevent the extraction working properly.
3) If neither 1 or 2 is your issue, try redownloading it. Maybe something happened during your first attempt to download. If this doesn't fix your problem, then the computer gods have forsaken you and I'd try to rectify that immediately! Usually a human sacrafice, preferably virgin and female, often does the trick!

Good luck!
LMAO
Re-downloading Fixed it.
Thanks.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
god damnit one cockblock after the other. at least silver and bob are out of the picture in my game. they didnt even come up once after introduction, what a relief.

Reactions: Darkaura

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Walkthrough, Android Version, and Changelog up on Patreon for $10+

Also here's the changelog:
Changelog: 0.1.1:
- Added a scene in the sushi restaurant for those players who play their cards right
- Expanded scene under the table in the sushi restaurant
- Added feedback from Christine as to how the date is going based on player choices (If the date goes well enough, there can be an additional sequence near the end of the date).
- Added several new scenes, including new erotic scenes with Christine and Jessica.
- Days 1 - 3 have had their dialog largely rewritten to maintain consistency with the later game.
- Day 5 conversation between Julia and Silver has been reworked slightly to better reflect the later game.
- Day 5, Rework of Sonya scene to better signal potential consequences for player choices.
- Fixed several continuity errors on certain routes.
- The style for indicating thoughts should be consistent throughout the game now.
- Fixed several typos and punctuation errors throughout the script.
- The man who gives the MC tickets to the Foxy Club has been renamed to avoid confusion.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes