Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There are two. If you are on a friend route and you do not gawk at the waitress you will get a new scene afterward.

If Christine is more Horny than Friendly and you gawk at the waitress both times, you will get an expanded scene (but only if she's not wearing panties.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gonna need a walkthrough since i too the underwear but she still had them on.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've reloaded and replayed the jacuzzi scene at least 6 times so far, horny route, from different saves (earlier and later into the game) and the drawer is always empty on day 11. I see it's also on the Walkthrough but it never works for me.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I've reloaded and replayed the jacuzzi scene at least 6 times so far, horny route, from different saves (earlier and later into the game) and the drawer is always empty on day 11. I see it's also on the Walkthrough but it never works for me.
The panties are there for me on the day after the karaoke date. Might be a bug if no one can get them the day before.

Reactions: Catwashere

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Pretty fun all around, only done the Friendship route so far, but it was worth the wait to me at least. Had a weird bug where I had to kiss the neck three times before the shirt came off, but that's just petty issue.

When I first started playing I was all aboard the Jess train, but in this update thanks to Burt's writing I'm sure, Chris has stolen my heart. So congrats on this update, 10 dollars well spent on my part.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
To get her to date Robert you need to be in the working with Jessica route. The easiest way to do this is to follow the Horny walkthrough so that Christine doesn't ever meet Silver in the first place. After that, there are several key points. The easiest ones to get are in Jessica's house during the sleepover, and if Christine dances with Robert at the club. After that make sure you take Robert along for Truth or Dare, and make it to the end. Stay with Jessica, and that should clinch it. There are other times you can get more Robert points, but this should be enough to get her dating Robert.
Thanks. Somehow I was missing the Jessica's house sleepover. Finally got into the Robert route.

I noticed a typo in that route. When the guys enter to clean the karaoke room, Robert says "Fine. You're customer service sucks, by the way". It should be your customer service, not you're.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks. Somehow I was missing the Jessica's house sleepover. Finally got into the Robert route.

I noticed a typo in that route. When the guys enter to clean the karaoke room, Robert says "Fine. You're customer service sucks, by the way". It should be your customer service, not you're.
I'll check and see if we already fixed it if not we'll be sure to do so.

Hope you enjoyed the route... And Robert's taste in music!

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Would be better if we could have some choices to make during the karaoke scene. Scene was pretty nice, but just watch it with no choice at all to make is a bit boring.

I know the MC is the main character, but since we have some scenes where he's not involved (in my route), we could have some choices to make from the Silver/Robert point of view (or from Christine one).

Reactions: muttdoggy

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do you have to work with MR Silver as the MC or can you not give him your program and still get Sonya? Or do you need Silver in order to get Sonya?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My horny route is different than the walkthrough day 10 we all orgasm'd in the hot tub and day 11 she had no panties in the drawer. Wonder why the drawer is empty for me?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Would be better if we could have some choices to make during the karaoke scene. Scene was pretty nice, but just watch it with no choice at all to make is a bit boring.

I know the MC is the main character, but since we have some scenes where he's not involved (in my route), we could have some choices to make from the Silver/Robert point of view (or from Christine one).
i think some Christine choices would be interesting..

will be exploring that in mine with 4 protags
It's interesting feedback. We do technically have I think two Christine choices in the game so far, though both of them are more about her particular feelings to certain characters than anything else. The philosophy is that since the main character is the one who is well, the main character it's his choices that drive the game, and since he isn't there just aren't choices to make. Now the previous choices made by the player can affect the dates (there is a pretty marked difference between how a high Horny Christine reacts compared to a high Friendship Christine in the Robert date for example.)

However, the NTR routes are alternates, and as such, they are a bit shorter than the main route. We will definitely consider adding choices from the Christine end in the future, if it makes sense.

Thanks peeps! Updated OP!
When we get the patch, is it a patch file instead of the whole upload?
Don't know for certain, yet.

My horny route is different than the walkthrough day 10 we all orgasm'd in the hot tub and day 11 she had no panties in the drawer.
The panty thing is a bug. It will be fixed soon, for now, use the cheat console and enter PantiesTaken = 1 and it should work.

Also, we changed the name of the routes in the Walkthrough to better indicate what they are, Friend and Horny routes were always pretty awful names for them because you could actually go with a high Friendship Patreon route or a high Horny Corporate route, and so you'll notice the names have changed in the walkthrough.

As for the truth or dare being different, yeah, when you DON'T bring Robert along it changes things up quite a bit in that scene.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hmm... I'm trying myself. Something is up. I verified it with T4bbo, it is a bug and will be fixed in the bugfix update.

For now, if you want, the variable is PantiesTaken = 1 so that should let you see the scene.
What do you mean by variable? if you mean command prompt the game does not have a shift o function

I found a post with what i needed an it worked.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes