ad77

Jan 22, 2018
The game closes completely when Christine checks her phone or computer. help please. (in the next stages of bowling)

mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
Top all steps With Walkthrough

But I got a problem

in Walkthrough >>>> 186. Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)

Choosing my name by playing does not happen

All options do not respond ( my , monica , Password , 12345 . Type it ,) no thing

in Type it (Trying to hack the password )

what should I do ?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Top all steps With Walkthrough

But I got a problem

in Walkthrough >>>> 186. Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)

Choosing my name by playing does not happen

All options do not respond ( my , monica , Password , 12345 . Type it ,) no thing

in Type it (Trying to hack the password )

what should I do ?

Don't just choose your name, use the "Type it" and type in Mister [Player Name]

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you Aristos for Twists of My Life, i really liked! Can anyone suggest similar games?
(I just cant wait until next uptades.... need to play other similar games)
Just to let you know... I do like, 1- Babysitter 2- Twists of My Life 3- Love and Submission
Any other similar games ?
Dreams of Desire
Sister Sister Sister

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Did you get to it? I just did....but where is the scene of MC cleaning the tub next morning?
Come on guys realism....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I almost feel like that was a dig at me lmao. Nothing like having to drain a hot tub that's on a BALCONY, scrubbing it completely, spending an entire day refilling it, adding expensive chemicals and balancing everything just so no one catches ITP or Legionnaires disease.

Reactions: kiteares

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was an awesome update, I really enjoyed it following the friend route with MC, no NTR for me either, it's nice that you have a choice to go that way or the other, this way, it avoids unnecessary conflicts ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
is there a route where both Robert and silver are out?
In one version, I chose "Stop her" from going with MC to work and "I don't trust him" at bar with Robert. Don't know if that permanently gets rid of them, but at least they didn't bother me during 1.1

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
goddamn this game keeps getting better and better. Is the jess route available already? hmm
Jess will be available on both routes, but if you want to see the most of her make sure that Christine is working with her and not for Mr. Silver.

is there a route where both Robert and silver are out?
Depends what you mean by out. Mr. Silver and Robert will be around in some form no matter the route you pick, the corporate route will have more Silver, and the Patreon route will have more Robert. That being said, you have to work pretty hard for Christine to end up dating either of them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think part of the panties taken bug might be cause by taking them earlier. When I looked in my variables and the spot I saved at was the threesome part in the hot tub and when I looked it showed PantiesTaken=1 the next day when I looked when it showed there was nothing in the drawer was PantiesTaken=0. When I looked at the walk through you could take her panties back on day 6.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think part of the panties taken bug might be cause by taking them earlier. When I looked in my variables and the spot I saved at was the threesome part in the hot tub and when I looked it showed PantiesTaken=1 the next day when I looked when it showed there was nothing in the drawer was PantiesTaken=0. When I looked at the walk through you could take her panties back on day 6.

Thanks for the proofreading! Another one fixed in our next update. The panties taken variable isn't the issue, it's actually a mistake made when we were fixing up the old scripts. It has to do with being able to take her Bra. It will be fixed. But thanks again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would rather work harder at finding ways to off them permanently. Robert you could have him come over to the hot tub get him drunk and then shove his ass off the side when no ones is looking and when they come back say he wasn't here when you came back into the room silver you could make him trip and fall through his office window.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I would rather work harder at finding ways to off them permanently. Robert you could have him come over to the hot tub get him drunk and then shove his ass off the side when no ones is looking and when they come back say he wasn't here when you came back into the room silver you could make him trip and fall through his office window.
XD
Well if the MC ever decides to dabble in murder, at least I know I can come to this thread for lots of interesting ideas!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There's lots of idea's of what you could do to them. I'm waiting for someone to make a game where you play a psycho that picks the right things to do to off different turds that try to touch their girl/girls and be able to get away without being caught.

A suggestion on the computer it would be really really good if there was some type of box so that you can actually tell that you can type because as it is right now you can't tell if you are just suppose to type or not as there is no indication of a box there or anything.

Actually rejecting Christine is probably the best way to make both silver and Robert fail. But later you could run back to her and say that you are sorry that you were wrong to reject her and that you love her and Robturd would be out of the way and silver would have stuck it to the other skank secretary who should of been in Christine's place anyway or they would of hired someone else.

It is really funny though to get a see you in the next version when you reject her as there isn't going to be a next time if you follow that route.

Reactions: kiteares

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
slight remark, because not stated in the walkthrough; if you (mc) keep Christine sober in the dinner date on day 9, you will lose some horny points but strengthen her bonding to you

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes