kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
XD
Well if the MC ever decides to dabble in murder, at least I know I can come to this thread for lots of interesting ideas!
You know you can rely on your loyal fans.
Perhaps a full on harem route - Christine and Jessica obviously, supported by Sonya, Silver's receptionist and the Robert's girl at the gym (Catherine?).
Tell Robert he needs to x-dress and join Silver on the boat and torpedo it.

Only with cheats, I don`t know how to get it without it
I followed the horny route to the club, danced with Christine so it was just the 3 of us in the hot-tub. Then up to the friend route for the hot tub questions. Finally, have Jessica sit on your lap, then enjoy ;)
My save is attached.

Actually rejecting Christine is probably the best way to make both silver and Robert fail.
Extreme violence is possibly the most satisfying...
In playthroughs I have found stopping the make-up purchase and dancing with Christine is enough to end them...so far. Don't you dare mess with me Burt!! XD

Reactions: deoclitian

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , @T4bbo ; There are many good games around internet but i couldn't find any other game that close to your game man. First of all , hands down this is the best update for me.
I played every route as always and i loved MC's routes because i like forbidden romance relationship. As for NTR content, Robert route does not feel like a NTR route.. It is more like ''asshole'' route. On the other hand, Mr.Silver Route was very well written as NTR.
I saw a couple of players were asking that is there a way to reject both Silver and Robert.. How about letting Christine work for MC's secretary if MC rejects Sonya? It would be an alternative route for players who wants to see only MC&Christine relationship. No more Jessica, Silver, Sonya and Robert. But i wouldn't want you to waste your time with it. You might add some stuff after game is completed. You know DLCs..
I was complaining about why do you guys finishing update at the middle of content but this update wasn't like that. Update finished where it is suppose to. Thank you for that. I cannot find any negative thing for the game. It is 10/10.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , @T4bbo ; There are many good games around internet but i couldn't find any other game that close to your game man. First of all , hands down this is the best update for me.
I played every route as always and i loved MC's routes because i like forbidden romance relationship. As for NTR content, Robert route does not feel like a NTR route.. It is more like ''asshole'' route. On the other hand, Mr.Silver Route was very well written as NTR.
I saw a couple of players were asking that is there a way to reject both Silver and Robert.. How about letting Christine work for MC's secretary if MC rejects Sonya? It would be an alternative route for players who wants to see only MC&Christine relationship. No more Jessica, Silver, Sonya and Robert. But i wouldn't want you to waste your time with it. You might add some stuff after game is completed. You know DLCs..
I was complaining about why do you guys finishing update at the middle of content but this update wasn't like that. Update finished where it is suppose to. Thank you for that. I cannot find any negative thing for the game. It is 10/10.
hell no, never give a 10 out of 10, the dev gets lazy and fed up
better plug a bomb under his bum and say: nice try, that was only a 9 dude :FuckYea:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ad77

Are you extracting the game out of the zip file or are you trying to run the game from inside the zip file? The reason why I'm asking is because I have seen someone try to run a game from the zip file before and they were having all kinds of problems crashing save problems and other oddities and we eventually found out that they were running the game from within the zip file without actually extracting it like you're suppose to do.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a link to CG of this last update? Unren doesn't work on iOS sadly.
Have you tried ? Also, iOS is for iPhones and iPads, and I assume you mean a Mac, in which case the OS is called MacOS.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@ad77

Are you extracting the game out of the zip file or are you trying to run the game from inside the zip file? The reason why I'm asking is because I have seen someone try to run a game from the zip file before and they were having all kinds of problems crashing save problems and other oddities and we eventually found out that they were running the game from within the zip file without actually extracting it like you're suppose to do.
well, running within a zip is actually working, being shocked myself
you have to allow to add new files to the archive during runtime (cache, save,..)
but i doubt, that this is the way an renpy game is meant to be played :)

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Have you tried ? Also, iOS is for iPhones and iPads, and I assume you mean a Mac, in which case the OS is called MacOS.
Thanks, can't seem to get those to work though, so I guess I'll just wait and see if someone uploads the cg at some point.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was surprised as well and tested it right after hearing it. But not all things work correctly when ran from inside the zip file and sometimes crashes or problems arise.

The one kept saying that there was no save folder as they wanted to alter the save file and we kept telling them where it would be over and over and over again and then one of us asked them how they were running the game as the save folder should be made on first save and that is where they stated that they were running the game from the zip file. Then it took a bit longer after that to tell them that they has to extract it to get everything to work correctly.

So yes you can run some games from a zip file but I don't think you can save from the zip file.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes