Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Also, we changed the name of the routes in the Walkthrough to better indicate what they are, Friend and Horny routes were always pretty awful names for them because you could actually go with a high Friendship Patreon route or a high Horny Corporate route, and so you'll notice the names have changed in the walkthrough.
But the routes in 0.1.1 walkthrough are still called Friendship route and Horny route.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Line 24 960 in script.rpy ?
Code:
$ Sang = 0 // initialization

label BonJovi:
    $ BonJovi = 1
    $ Sang = Sang + 1
   [...]
   if Sang == 0: // impossible value, $ sang have been increase just before
        [...]
        $ DatePoint = DatePoint + 1

[...]
    jump ChrSing
is it a mistake ?

great game by the way, one of the best if not the best currently !
Yes it is, I came here to report same bug but you bested me:p
"$ Sang = Sang + 1" should be under "if" loop otherwise we cannot have datepoint from "Rock Song".

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
But the routes in 0.1.1 walkthrough are still called Friendship route and Horny route.
Oh god damn it! :coldsweat: Looks like it's slightly out of date as that was the last change made. Which was done to help avoid confusion.

Yes it is, I came here to report same bug but you bested me:p
"$ Sang = Sang + 1" should be under "if" loop otherwise we cannot have datepoint from "Rock Song".
remove line 5750
Code:
    if Day == 11:
and your panty problem should be solved ;)
Thanks guys. These will be fixed!

Reactions: RedGlow

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
ever thought of breaking the script into days?
idk how many days the game will contain in the end (speaking for myself, i can live with some weeks :happyblush), but it will be a huuuuge script and hard to maintain

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Friendship route hot tube you can't get the Jessica sit on your lap orgasm since Christine leaves i even tried edited save with 20 horny i should be good though i got a save with getting jacked off hot tub and one that i went to check on Christine for Friend route and i got one for horny route may do another horny route one with bj from Jess good thing i have a save but most likely not since i prefer the orgasm got tub it seems to lead to something better.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Oh god damn it! :coldsweat: Looks like it's slightly out of date as that was the last change made. Which was done to help avoid confusion.

Thanks guys. These will be fixed!
so I played after walkthrough and choosed horny route but I end up with 45 not 43, in the bathtub last choice I choose fun with jessica and than stop robert after (not the other way around)
and I`m not sure about one choice in the walkthrough, you choosed a btw :
199.Very important choice. This will decide what form the future relationship between you and Chiristine will take)
a) "You're right. This is crazy" - this seems to me like it`s friends with benefits/sex ed route
while
b) "You`re wrong , I`m not letting you go " - this seems relationship route

Am I wrong or right with this ?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Friendship route hot tube you can't get the Jessica sit on your lap orgasm since Christine leaves i even tried edited save with 20 horny i should be good though i got a save with getting jacked off hot tub and one that i went to check on Christine for Friend route and i got one for horny route may do another horny route one with bj from Jess good thing i have a save but most likely not since i prefer the orgasm got tub it seems to lead to something better.
Yeah. The truth or dare scene especially is very hard to do a straight walkthrough for. There are two completely different scenes (with or without Robert) and each one has at least four ways it could end. I am a huge fan of the triple orgasm ending myself.

Its one of the reasons I wanted to make clear that the walkthrough paths are just two possibilities out of many.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
so I played after walkthrough and choosed horny route but I end up with 45 not 43, in the bathtub last choice I choose fun with jessica and than stop robert after (not the other way around)
and I`m not sure about one choice in the walkthrough, you choosed a btw :
199.Very important choice. This will decide what form the future relationship between you and Chiristine will take)
a) "You're right. This is crazy" - this seems to me like it`s friends with benefits/sex ed route
while
b) "You`re wrong , I`m not letting you go " - this seems relationship route

Am I wrong or right with this ?
You are correct. I will make that clearer in the next revision.

As for the horny points. If you let Robert mess around with Chris it might account for the difference in points. I can't check on that right now as I don't have the script in front of me. I DO know that if her Horny is above 20 it will greatly increase her affinity with Robert.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
You are correct. I will make that clearer in the next revision.

As for the horny points. If you let Robert mess around with Chris it might account for the difference in points. I can't check on that right now as I don't have the script in front of me. I DO know that if her Horny is above 20 it will greatly increase her affinity with Robert.
he`s groping her ass and it raises her lust from 24 to 26 but that`s all and if you make the right choices that`s all that ever happens between them and you get that extra blowjob from jessica which is nice :FeelsGoodMan: I think this is the best choice and outcome because Robert gets none of the girls, you cockblock his ass ,if you choose to go after Christine , Robert will get a blowjob from jessica or even fuck her and why would you want that ?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah. The truth or dare scene especially is very hard to do a straight walkthrough for. There are two completely different scenes (with or without Robert) and each one has at least four ways it could end. I am a huge fan of the triple orgasm ending myself.

Its one of the reasons I wanted to make clear that the walkthrough paths are just two possibilities out of many.
I never take him it is just me and the two girls in the hot tub an like i said i never found out how to get the orgasm scene in the friendship route in fact you say both paths have 4 each i only have seen BJ, orgasm and going to check on Christine never seen a 4th unless you mean Robert's in that case don't care not getting Cucked. But anyway if you can let us know how to get orgasm scene from friendship path.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I never take him it is just me and the two girls in the hot tub an like i said i never found out how to get the orgasm scene in the friendship route in fact you say both paths have 4 each i only have seen BJ, orgasm and going to check on Christine never seen a 4th unless you mean Robert's in that case don't care not getting Cucked. But anyway if you can let us know how to get orgasm scene from friendship path.
There is no way to do it by following the walkthrough. Mainly because you need Christine at a very high horny level to pull it off. If her Friend level is higher than her Horny level or her Horny level isn't high enough she will run off to her room instead of staying to watch you and Jess..

The fourth ending if Robert isn't there happens if Christine doesn't have enough horny points. If that is the case she will run away early in the game.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I think this is the best choice and outcome because Robert
Gets thrown off the balcony?
No?
Then it's not the best choice...
I have tried to play the other routes, but they have done such a good job with the antagonists that I stuggle viewing their scenes just looking through the images folder.
\o/ new update (shup, I'm slow!)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I loved the new update, following the friendship route.

This game has constantly upped the ante in the last few updates and I'm glad the huge wait for the non-NTR routes is finally paying off.

Hope the next issue will see some cherry-popping, and I'd be perfectly fine with just our little Christine, but I'd also still care for a harem route with all three ladies.

And Mr Silver and Robert can crawl into a corner and die. ;)

Lol. I have no real problem with the NTR route, as long as I can avoid that shit.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
anyone have a save with orgasm scene from bathtub ? want to see what did I miss
If you don't mind cheating... make sure Horny is 20 or above (21 is probably safe) and make sure your Friend score is lower than Horny.
Something like:
Horny = 22
Friend = 20
Should do it. My numbers might be off but I'm certain it will work.

Then have Jess sit on you and enjoy.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you Aristos for Twists of My Life, i really liked! Can anyone suggest similar games?
(I just cant wait until next uptades.... need to play other similar games)
Just to let you know... I do like, 1- Babysitter 2- Twists of My Life 3- Love and Submission
Any other similar games ?

Reactions: Aristos

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
Thank you Aristos for Twists of My Life, i really liked! Can anyone suggest similar games?
(I just cant wait until next uptades.... need to play other similar games)
Just to let you know... I do like, 1- Babysitter 2- Twists of My Life 3- Love and Submission
Any other similar games ?
by my personnal preference order
parental love
my sweet neighbours
dating my daughter
life with mary
dream of desir
Sister sister sister
dream of dana
a sister love
my sister my roommate
new life with my daughter

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
by my personnal preference order
parental love
my sweet neighbours
dating my daughter
life with mary
dream of desir
Sister sister sister
dream of dana
a sister love
my sister my roommate
new life with my daughter
Thank you! Gonna check some of this now.
and where does Babysitter come in this preference order? (just curious) what about Twists of My Life?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes