nark

Aug 15, 2017
View attachment 13044
Plot:
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Updated: 31/Mar/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks to @Razielprince
Mac (0.1.0): - - - - - -
Linux (0.1.0): - - - - - -

-
(thanks to )

View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
whats the computer password?

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Line 24 960 in script.rpy ?
Code:
$ Sang = 0 // initialization

label BonJovi:
    $ BonJovi = 1
    $ Sang = Sang + 1
   [...]
   if Sang == 0: // impossible value, $ sang have been increase just before
        [...]
        $ DatePoint = DatePoint + 1

[...]
    jump ChrSing
is it a mistake ?

great game by the way, one of the best if not the best currently !

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Walkthrough, Android Version, and Changelog up on Patreon for $10+

Also here's the changelog:
Changelog: 0.1.1:
- Added a scene in the sushi restaurant for those players who play their cards right
- Expanded scene under the table in the sushi restaurant
- Added feedback from Christine as to how the date is going based on player choices (If the date goes well enough, there can be an additional sequence near the end of the date).
- Added several new scenes, including new erotic scenes with Christine and Jessica.
- Days 1 - 3 have had their dialog largely rewritten to maintain consistency with the later game.
- Day 5 conversation between Julia and Silver has been reworked slightly to better reflect the later game.
- Day 5, Rework of Sonya scene to better signal potential consequences for player choices.
- Fixed several continuity errors on certain routes.
- The style for indicating thoughts should be consistent throughout the game now.
- Fixed several typos and punctuation errors throughout the script.
- The man who gives the MC tickets to the Foxy Club has been renamed to avoid confusion.
Must be the horny route for the sushi scenes i did not get any of it.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Must be the horny route for the sushi scenes i did not get any of it.
There are two. If you are on a friend route and you do not gawk at the waitress you will get a new scene afterward.

If Christine is more Horny than Friendly and you gawk at the waitress both times, you will get an expanded scene (but only if she's not wearing panties.)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There are two. If you are on a friend route and you do not gawk at the waitress you will get a new scene afterward.

If Christine is more Horny than Friendly and you gawk at the waitress both times, you will get an expanded scene (but only if she's not wearing panties.)
When are we supposed to steal the panties for the latter tto happen?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
In this and your following post you mentioned that some of the choices for avoiding NTR weren't obvious. Can you give me an example? Because honestly, and this is in no way an attack, I just don't see how they are not. Now I might be too close to the script at this point, so I admit I could be missing something, but I have a very specific philosophy when it comes to signaling stuff, and if I am missing the mark, I'd like to know specifics.
No worries... Let me go over a few of them as I came across them in the Walkthrough while playing:

Those are just a couple examples where it isn't 100% clear, will this lead to NTR now or later? That's what I mean by unclear... Where the choices could just be considered a normal choice, but yet still could lead down the path of NTR... It's not always crystal clear... That's not really a fault of the story telling, so has no direct impact on you as the author... Unless you really were trying to be as crystal clear to the audience when a choice would or would not lead to NTR and it just didn't come across as clear as you'ld hoped... Not all games that include NTR as an avoidable thing during choice managements, are always clear about it on purpose... Wanting to allow for a more fluid approach to their story telling, without giving away too much, wanting the audience to make mistakes and learn from them... I personally just don't like wasting time on content I don't want to see/read/experience, so in cases like these, where a choice may or may not be clear enough to hint towards a possible NTR route or avoidance, then Walkthroughs and Guides are a big help in avoiding that gamble... Does it mean I'm perfectly happy about needing to use a walkthrough or guide? Not usually... But sometimes it does become a necessary evil... That's not a negative reflection on the developers/authors of a VN/Game... It's just a tool sometimes needed when I want to experience a VN/Game that doesn't blatantly make it obvious on avoidance paths for certain types of material, such as NTR and others...

Keep on doing your thing as you see fit to do it... I was more or less pointing out that need for others who find themselves in the same boat as myself, wanting to enjoy the game without feeling shut out/down by optional content they'd just soon as ignore... The game is still pretty good outside of the NTR, so keep on keepin' on...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You get the panties fairly early in the game, from her drawer at the desk.
If you don't want to see that hot ass massage... :D
Anyway I reloaded my latest saves and I think Burt means in the morning of day 12, when Christine calls you and asks you to check if her phone is at home. I've just stolen it, let's see how it plays out.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Anyway I reloaded my latest saves and I think Burt means in the morning of day 12, when Christine calls you and asks you to check if her phone is at home. I've just stolen it, let's see how it plays out.
True, that is a nice massage, but it blue balls me too much, so I grab those panties early to resist the temptation

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Just getting started so far, but what the fuck Sonya?

"Don't you cheat on me too or I'll cut your balls off"

Girl you are fucking married, don't be trying to guilt me or hold me into a commitment. Just made me laugh out loud when I read that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
mmm... nope, nothing happened. I went into her room on day 12, stole the panties but no extra scene.
Are we really talking about those panties that you could steal waaaay earlier in the game before going to Foxy Club? I don't think so but I must have missed something. And I'm pretty sure I checked that Asian waitress twice :D

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man, I tried that before but every time I check her drawer in the morning of day 11 (the day after jacuzzi night) it says it's empty.
Are you check the bedside table or the drawer by her desk? I am looking at the code and have no idea why this would happen.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes