the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When devs come up with a great update like Babysitter v.0.11 they deserve recognition. So I say "Yeah, it's a 10 out of 10! And I wanna see you keep up with that in your next update!"
If you give a 10 to a 8 game update, I think you're right, they may become lazy. But if you don't give a 10 to a 10 game update they may feel frustrated and lose interest in working hard in the game since their efforts are not acknowledged.
i'm pretty sure, that the dev-team knows, how they have to categorize my post
a creative person who needs too much positive feedback to classify his or her own work should be more likely to work on self-confidence
but for your personal satisfaction, @T4bbo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache, well done my little ones, here is a treat :eek:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dreaming of Dana and Dreams of Desire are almost done.Only 1 more update for both.
Dating my Daughter the first game is over.We are now on second.
Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors are realy good too.
If you don't mind grind and some adversary you can try Big Brother and Au-Pair Innocence.
We have some promising new titles last 6 months.You already play Life with Mary.Some others are
Melody
Milfy City
My Cute Coisin
Freeloading Family
A Sister's Love
Milf's Tale
The Tyrant
High-Rise Climb
For Elise
Two Weeks
A Wife and Mother
It's definitely worth it to add Our Fate to this list. Amongst new VNs this one has probably the greatest potential in my opinion.
As for Babysitter - congratulations as always. When I played it for the first time at the beginning I didn't expect anything more than typical harem VN. It definitely exceeded my expectations and is the best adult VN we have right now in my opinion. VN where choices actually matter and that's rare and amazing. Great achievement

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Dreaming of Dana and Dreams of Desire are almost done.Only 1 more update for both.
Dating my Daughter the first game is over.We are now on second.
Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors are realy good too.
If you don't mind grind and some adversary you can try Big Brother and Au-Pair Innocence.
We have some promising new titles last 6 months.You already play Life with Mary.Some others are
Melody
Milfy City
My Cute Coisin
Freeloading Family
A Sister's Love
Milf's Tale
The Tyrant
High-Rise Climb
For Elise
Two Weeks
A Wife and Mother
“A wife and Mother “ for sure. one of my favorite.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Reactions: Penfold Mole

ad77

Jan 22, 2018
@ad77

Are you extracting the game out of the zip file or are you trying to run the game from inside the zip file? The reason why I'm asking is because I have seen someone try to run a game from the zip file before and they were having all kinds of problems crashing save problems and other oddities and we eventually found out that they were running the game from within the zip file without actually extracting it like you're suppose to do.
I extracted it from the zip file and played it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Does this game have mind control/hypno in it? The front image implies it does.
As far as I can tell, the only hypnotizing going on in the game is the irresistible need to keep playing it

Reactions: kiteares

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I downloaded again.The result is the same. Could it be because i have changed the save files?
normally if renpy has a problem with something, be it a variable, a wrong value or erroneous code, it raises an exception and that's it
i've never experienced a crash to desktop
is this the only game with problems for you?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I
let's hope we can get a fix for it :(
Out filming so I can't look too deep into this. It sounds like you don't have enough date points. Which you should have more than enough of if you were following the walkthrough. It sounds like you might have started from a save during bowling from 0.1.0. There was a big bug there that reset the date points at the start of bowling. If that happened. There is no way to get the best result in Karaoke.

Now if you can go back to a save before Sushi and play through it. Tell me of the same thing happens.

Burt can you share some light on this supposedly updated walkthrough ?
Yeah. The choices are the same but the routes have been renamed to the Corporate route and the Patreon route. We also add a lot of info on how routes work and what you can expect in each one. The horny and friend names are just inaccurate as you can easily do a horny focused corporate route or a friendship focused Patreon route.

We are also working on doing a far more comprehensive walkthrough but that will take some time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well they could always cheat some date points if needed as well to get the best result during the karaoke.

@

Wasn't silver turds route the horny route before? I could of sworn that it was or maybe I just got something mixed up.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes