Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well they could always cheat some date points if needed as well to get the best result during the karaoke.

@

Wasn't silver turds route the horny route before? I could of sworn that it was or maybe I just got something mixed up.
Yes MC Silver Bullet did indeed start as the horny route in early versions before it then became the friend route. And that shows why the naming of the routes is problematic. These walkthroughs aren't perfect runs. They are more like example playthrough.

Silver\Corporate\Friend, Robert\Jessica-Patreon\Horny
Right but before 0.8 Robert was the friend route and Silver was the horny route.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I

Out filming so I can't look too deep into this. It sounds like you don't have enough date points. Which you should have more than enough of if you were following the walkthrough. It sounds like you might have started from a save during bowling from 0.1.0. There was a big bug there that reset the date points at the start of bowling. If that happened. There is no way to get the best result in Karaoke.

Now if you can go back to a save before Sushi and play through it. Tell me of the same thing happens.

Yeah. The choices are the same but the routes have been renamed to the Corporate route and the Patreon route. We also add a lot of info on how routes work and what you can expect in each one. The horny and friend names are just inaccurate as you can easily do a horny focused corporate route or a friendship focused Patreon route.

We are also working on doing a far more comprehensive walkthrough but that will take some time.
thnx so much man. Then I have to start from new game :(

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache Can we expect new characters in nearest future (or at all)? I mean something like new girls to date, fuck, or maybe even another antagonist? Imo after a year of development, three gals, and only one of them is fuckable for now isn't too much. And i know that quality>quantity but still.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache Can we expect new characters in nearest future (or at all)? I mean something like new girls to date, fuck, or maybe even another antagonist? Imo after a year of development, three gals, and only one of them is fuckable for now isn't too much. And i know that quality>quantity but still.
Mc didn't even fuck existing girls (Jess&Christine). I would prefer to see scenes with the girls we have right now instead of new ones. Dating will take some time unless the girls are hookers.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Mc didn't even fuck existing girls (Jess&Christine). I would prefer to see scenes with the girls we have right now instead of new ones. Dating will take some time unless the girls are hookers.
exactly, take your time, i love a slow build up
and thank god we are only at v0.1.1 so there is enough room for it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just remember some discussion on BB patreon page more than an year ago about the lingerie girls will wear.
Will put this clip that I choose then for some reference:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the niece is getting close though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean something opposite of PL and relationship with Jenna?
I doubt Jessica will go that far to inform Christine's mom what's going out.
MC will bring back team Chess and will have his little harem:pAmen to that.
BTW both MSN and PL have some pretty nice previews.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Why not both :FeelsGoodMan:
Ofc, more girls would be cool but i wouldn't want Developer spend his rendering time with another story right now since things are finially getting interesting. It would affect the development time with the existing girls. Dunno what will happen at future releases but i will trust @Burt Reynolds Mustache since he is doing awesome job so far.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Right now additional girls or rivals would be pointless but after a year I totally wouldn't mind new rival routes or girls. Right now we just need another spicy update with our well known cast

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

What I'm saying is the the brother and sister were fucking each other but then she decided to break it off and that is what the big fight was about that caused him to stop coming over.

I wouldn't rule out Jessica doing that as it would slow down Christine's relationship and add drama.

You first need the chance to kill the old shit stains off before new shit stains appear.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@

What I'm saying is the the brother and sister were fucking each other but then she decided to break it off and that is what the big fight was about that caused him to stop coming over.

I wouldn't rule out Jessica doing that as it would slow down Christine's relationship and add drama.

You first need the chance to kill the old shit stains off before new shit stains appear.
You realize that if something like that happen the uncle's content will suffer major damage and will be way too behind Silver's and Robert's routes?We already too far into the story and if you want you can give Christine to Silver or Robert.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes