the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@T4bbo , @Burt Reynolds Mustache what is planned for tomorrow, being 1 year on f95zone?

I was surprised as well and tested it right after hearing it. But not all things work correctly when ran from inside the zip file and sometimes crashes or problems arise.

The one kept saying that there was no save folder as they wanted to alter the save file and we kept telling them where it would be over and over and over again and then one of us asked them how they were running the game as the save folder should be made on first save and that is where they stated that they were running the game from the zip file. Then it took a bit longer after that to tell them that they has to extract it to get everything to work correctly.

So yes you can run some games from a zip file but I don't think you can save from the zip file.
your archiver asks you to add files during gameplay, so even save should work
i tested a game.zip with winrar, but you are actually more occupied clicking OK in winrar than playing

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
If not... T4bbo just read that and and processing the lewd images in his mind as we speak.
No way ! NO WAY !! Don't hide gorgeous legs and feet behind stockings please ! Or do this on the 10th sex scene of the game or with fat ass girls.
Fucking lingerie addicts, you break my balls (Do you hear me Jules Jordan ?!)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Stockings wouldn't be a bad idea tho probably not for a yacht cruise. I'm waiting for a promised sauna trip. Homeless dude could work there as a part timer as well.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm with stockings and homeless fetishes being thrown around 'spose I will throw my hat in the ring for impregnation somewhere down the line with a girl of the MC's choice. Put a nice clean, tight and happy bow around Chris and the MC's love story or a happy ending for Jess' tumultuous feelings for the MC.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Need a little help please.. As i have said i like: Babysitter, Love and Submission, Life with Mary, Twists of my Life, ...The problem is... All of them i have... we all have! ..to wait for next updates.. Can anyone tell me one or two similar games that are complete?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Need a little help please.. As i have said i like: Babysitter, Love and Submission, Life with Mary, Twists of my Life, ...The problem is... All of them i have... we all have! ..to wait for next updates.. Can anyone tell me one or two similar games that are complete?
I'm actually a pretty big fan of My Legacy. And that one is done.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@T4bbo , @Burt Reynolds Mustache what is planned for tomorrow, being 1 year on f95zone?
Not quite one year on F95 but:

It's exactly one year and one day after start of our journey here on Patreon.
On the 3rd of April 2017 I put Babysitter up on Patreon for the first time. It was a short demo basically, about 10 minutes long, and I had a grand total of two patrons. By the end of the month, I had over one-hundred, I thought I was doing pretty well. I had no idea.

A year ago, Babysitter was a hobby that I enjoyed. Today it is my full-time job. A year ago, I made enough off the game to cover the costs of production, if that. Today, I have enough to live on. A year ago, I worked on the game by myself. Today I have a small dedicated team working with me to make the Babysitter the best it can be.

It’s been a bumpy year to be sure. Sometimes I made some rather… controversial design decisions. Sometimes real life intervened. Sometimes computers burst into flame. No matter what happened my focus has always been delivering a game that you all, and I can both be proud of.

And every one of you patrons should be proud too. I say this often, but we can’t do this without you. All of you are part of what makes Babysitter what it is. So when I once again say thank you, know that I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

While I am saying thanks, and before this gets too long I want to thank some people who have helped over the course of development. To my team members, both current and former, thank you for everything. I also want to give shout outs to the following people: (add anyone you want to here).

· RoscharBear for being first Patreon and also for his help with storywriting

· Malachi, LoneWolf and Rubberneck for their proofreading and ideas

· Booom313 for his coding assistance and saving our butts

· DarthSeduction for helping my writer grapple with some difficult scenes (check out his game, .),

· Philly Games for getting us past a particularly nasty bit of code (check out his game, .),

· SinnDallas for helping bug test,

· The scores of you who send us bug reports, feedback, point out typos, and ideas for creative ways to murder Mr. Silver and Robert.

So where do we go from here? Well, Babysitter still has a great bit of life left in her, so don’t expect her to go away anytime soon. We are hashing out ideas for what comes next, and when they are ready to be shown you will be the first to see them. We’ll be opening a new Discord server soon, and now that we have our Android port out, our next one will be HTML5. And of course, we’re getting ever closer to our $10,000 goal. An additional artist on the team will let us give you even bigger updates each month.

Today we’ll also be posting 0.1.1b as well as an updated walkthrough. There are a lot of fixed bugs and changes in 0.1.1b so stay tuned for the changelog.

Thank you all once again for your generous support!

Here’s to another great year!

T4bbo and team

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dreaming of Dana and Dreams of Desire are almost done.Only 1 more update for both.
Dating my Daughter the first game is over.We are now on second.
Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors are realy good too.
If you don't mind grind and some adversary you can try Big Brother and Au-Pair Innocence.
We have some promising new titles last 6 months.You already play Life with Mary.Some others are
Melody
Milfy City
My Cute Coisin
Freeloading Family
A Sister's Love
Milf's Tale
The Tyrant
High-Rise Climb
For Elise
Two Weeks
A Wife and Mother

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is no adversary in Au-Pair Innocence if you pick one of them like I did. I picked Alex and kicked that ugly ass David to the curb where he belongs and he has someone to bang anyway.

Nov 25, 2017
So, I've mainly been playing without a guide until recently. I finally tried the horny route and "friendship" route. I liked that they had different dialogues, inner monologues, scenes, and character motivations for Uncle "Charlie" Brown and Christine. This latter aspect made the two routes a wholly different narrative experience. Bravo to @T4bbo and to . I can understand why Burt was ribbing on Freeloading Family. The player character felt the same whichever route you were playing.

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
hell no, never give a 10 out of 10, the dev gets lazy and fed up
better plug a bomb under his bum and say: nice try, that was only a 9 dude :FuckYea:
When devs come up with a great update like Babysitter v.0.11 they deserve recognition. So I say "Yeah, it's a 10 out of 10! And I wanna see you keep up with that in your next update!"
If you give a 10 to a 8 game update, I think you're right, they may become lazy. But if you don't give a 10 to a 10 game update they may feel frustrated and lose interest in working hard in the game since their efforts are not acknowledged.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Not quite one year on F95 but:

It's exactly one year and one day after start of our journey here on Patreon.
On the 3rd of April 2017 I put Babysitter up on Patreon for the first time. It was a short demo basically, about 10 minutes long, and I had a grand total of two patrons. By the end of the month, I had over one-hundred, I thought I was doing pretty well. I had no idea.

A year ago, Babysitter was a hobby that I enjoyed. Today it is my full-time job. A year ago, I made enough off the game to cover the costs of production, if that. Today, I have enough to live on. A year ago, I worked on the game by myself. Today I have a small dedicated team working with me to make the Babysitter the best it can be.

It’s been a bumpy year to be sure. Sometimes I made some rather… controversial design decisions. Sometimes real life intervened. Sometimes computers burst into flame. No matter what happened my focus has always been delivering a game that you all, and I can both be proud of.

And every one of you patrons should be proud too. I say this often, but we can’t do this without you. All of you are part of what makes Babysitter what it is. So when I once again say thank you, know that I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

While I am saying thanks, and before this gets too long I want to thank some people who have helped over the course of development. To my team members, both current and former, thank you for everything. I also want to give shout outs to the following people: (add anyone you want to here).

· RoscharBear for being first Patreon and also for his help with storywriting

· Malachi, LoneWolf and Rubberneck for their proofreading and ideas

· Booom313 for his coding assistance and saving our butts

· DarthSeduction for helping my writer grapple with some difficult scenes (check out his game, .),

· Philly Games for getting us past a particularly nasty bit of code (check out his game, .),

· SinnDallas for helping bug test,

· The scores of you who send us bug reports, feedback, point out typos, and ideas for creative ways to murder Mr. Silver and Robert.

So where do we go from here? Well, Babysitter still has a great bit of life left in her, so don’t expect her to go away anytime soon. We are hashing out ideas for what comes next, and when they are ready to be shown you will be the first to see them. We’ll be opening a new Discord server soon, and now that we have our Android port out, our next one will be HTML5. And of course, we’re getting ever closer to our $10,000 goal. An additional artist on the team will let us give you even bigger updates each month.

Today we’ll also be posting 0.1.1b as well as an updated walkthrough. There are a lot of fixed bugs and changes in 0.1.1b so stay tuned for the changelog.

Thank you all once again for your generous support!

Here’s to another great year!

T4bbo and team
Congrats guys, you are doing great job with this game !
Are you guys planning to do more cosplay on the future ? (loved the last one) if so are you open to suggestions ?:angel: :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes