Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys! Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the update, and I hope you can now see why cutting Karaoke was just not feasible :). I'll just throw out my usual "don't forget to try different routes" appeal as I always do. The working with Jessica route has some amazing renders, and scenes, and the working with Silver route has some hints about the future that sharp-eyed readers can pick up on.

The Silver and Robert Karaoke dates are pretty fun too, with an interesting look into their musical tastes if nothing else.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys! Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the update, and I hope you can now see why cutting Karaoke was just not feasible :). I'll just throw out my usual "don't forget to try different routes" appeal as I always do. The working with Jessica route has some amazing renders, and scenes, and the working with Silver route has some hints about the future that sharp-eyed readers can pick up on.

The Silver and Robert Karaoke dates are pretty fun too, with an interesting look into their musical tastes if nothing else.
Definetly can't wait for the next update, and if the yacht party will have a surprise guest and also an even more surprise scenes's development then count me in on the hype train for this game. Definetly liked the routes at the end where you choose either romance route or teacher route. But most definetly I'm on the romance route with Christine. What can I say, I love a good forbidden and steamy romance. But by god did dream Monica scare the crap out of me, good work on that.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
on topic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the question now, isn't it?

note this isn't about that but something entirely different.

i saw something on a show and pondered, would you beat able to kick john bolton's mustache's ass? heh
Yes. It would be a good fight though.

Ok. Played through it. Amazing amount of high quality content. When compared to typical VN updates it's like 3 times bigger. All routes are well written and changed writing in a first 3 days was a fine thing. My only small issue is to avoid subtle forms of English if it is not necessary cuz most of the playerbase is not native level and might have troubles to understand them. It's a small thing as text is rather clear but it's worth it to remember that in my opinion. I loved how different approaches were with all dates and how natural reactions of Christine were. Definitely if had to choose Babysitter would be at the top of VNs we have right now. Game worth playing and pledging.
Bunch of typos:
Thanks for the comments as always. Typos are my god damned bane.

Done all the routes yet? I know you normally do.

Definetly can't wait for the next update, and if the yacht party will have a surprise guest and also an even more surprise scenes's development then count me in on the hype train for this game. Definetly liked the routes at the end where you choose either romance route or teacher route. But most definetly I'm on the romance route with Christine. What can I say, I love a good forbidden and steamy romance. But by god did dream Monica scare the crap out of me, good work on that.
No comment on the yacht party. There will be people there, on a Yacht. Partying.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So, playing this after a couple months. And I have to say I'm really pleased with the way this game is going. I had my doubts at some point, but this feels believable and organic. Aaaaand we got to get physical with niece so that's always a plus :test:.
Now I'm waiting for more Jess content :FeelsGoodMan:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can you actually get between her legs or is that a false choice that is only there fr show?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for the comments as always. Typos are my god damned bane.

Done all the routes yet? I know you normally do.
Sure I did. Tho I admit I have to check different possibilities for MC. But you know my priorities are a bit different. I was really pleasently surprised when after playing Silver's route Robert's date was completely different. I was almost sure she's gonna lose it there. I really like that kind of approach where different routes ain't the same thing but with a different people. I'm sure that the guy who stopped Robert at karaoke was our homeless dude who somehow got this job to start his new life. For some strange reason I couldn't enter his route so that's the only serious bug I've encountered. Good job and I'm waiting for next installement.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sure I did. Tho I admit I have to check different possibilities for MC. But you know my priorities are a bit different. I was really pleasently surprised when after playing Silver's route Robert's date was completely different. I was almost sure she's gonna lose it there. I really like that kind of approach where different routes ain't the same thing but with a different people. I'm sure that the guy who stopped Robert at karaoke was our homeless dude who somehow got this job to start his new life. For some strange reason I couldn't enter his route so that's the only serious bug I've encountered. Good job and I'm waiting for next installement.
I think that the cleaner being the homeless guy starting a new life might just be my new canon! XD

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think that the cleaner being the homeless guy starting a new life might just be my new canon! XD

Silver's route is also great. To be honest with 2-3 updates I will probably prefer it over Robert's. Totally different approach but quite sensual. Patient hunter vs agressive predator kind of thing. Office scene was great and ofc I've checked different outcomes. I think that at this point Christine's laptop' potential is much bigger than what we've seen so far but I'm sure it will grow. Maybe homeless dude will invite her on fb:O

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm having trouble seeing all of the content in the first scene when they try to make out. after looking at the pictures it seems there is more.

What is the right combination
That's how it worked for me:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
is there a date with Mr Silver? I missed that, I only got dates with uncle and Robert. Although Robert is a total asshole and I'm considering abandoning that route for good...
So you might not like Silver:p Christine has to work for him, you shouldn't warn her about him and she should go on a hotel trip with him.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So you might not like Silver:p Christine has to work for him, you shouldn't warn her about him and she should go on a hotel trip with him.
No, I don't have a problem with NTR, it's just that Robert's path is actual rape and I don't like that. Anyway, I did all these things and still didn't get the Silver date. I guess I'll have to make another playthrough to see what I did wrong.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes