Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
what is neccessary to trigger the Christina/Silver-scene of the last update? Not warning her and not helping her at the hotel reception is not enough to avoid the mc.
Is it neccessary to minimize the friendship points or the lve points with the mc all the way?

thy for your help
You probably have too high an affinity with the MC then. Which should actually be kind of hard to do if she was with Silver at the hotel. What I might suggest is to maybe try letting her dance with Robert at the club and take him along for truth or dare. That should help.

Worst case scenario, cheat and set MikeCock = 0 before your conversation about the dates.

Reactions: alternativefaps

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It doesn't matter inviting Robert to truth or dare. In order to have NTR scenes with Silver or Robert , MikeCock has to be zero. You should avoid rubing MC's cock to Christine while doing massage to her and don't let Christine to catch you while MC is having a shower. These events will increase MikeCock to 1 ore more.
IF you cannot manage yourself. I sent a save file just before newest update with Silver. You can check it.

Reactions: alternativefaps

PrairieBoy94

Aug 3, 2017
Vincidon, you mentioned in your walkthrough that (at the hotel during Silver business trip) there was an additional scene if horny > 15. I cannot for the life of me figure out the combination that puts me there with horny > 15. Mind walking me through it? I got the "imagination" scene where I rubbed my c*ck on her, but wondered if there was more?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It doesn't matter inviting Robert to truth or dare. In order to have NTR scenes with Silver or Robert , MikeCock has to be zero. You should avoid rubing MC's cock to Christine while doing massage to her and don't let Christine to catch you while MC is having a shower. These events will increase MikeCock to 1 ore more.
IF you cannot manage yourself. I sent a save file just before newest update with Silver. You can check it.
If that's the case we need to look at the code. I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be whoever has the higher point total. Something to check later today for sure.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If that's the case we need to look at the code. I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be whoever has the higher point total. Something to check later today for sure.
Truth and Dare game give +1 to RobertCock but it is not related with Mr.Silver's NTR route. In order to go with Silver route you should avoid Robert route with taking Christine to Silver and let her work there and Silver's cock point must be more than MC's. First point goes to Silver's cock when she dreams while MC is fingering her pussy but if MikeCock=1 then she will dream MC instead and Silver won't have any point. That's why i said MC's cock point should be zero. 2nd Cock point goes to Silver when they are out of city for a work if they are alone ofc and 3rd one goes to silver when Christine is in bath if MC didn't warn her and if she is not in Robert route etc...

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Vincidon, you mentioned in your walkthrough that (at the hotel during Silver business trip) there was an additional scene if horny > 15. I cannot for the life of me figure out the combination that puts me there with horny > 15. Mind walking me through it? I got the "imagination" scene where I rubbed my c*ck on her, but wondered if there was more?
not my walk through tbh, is the official walk through from @T4bbo 's patreon.. will take a look though :D

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
not sure that's the 'horny > 15' outcome.. @Burt Reynolds Mustache would know more imo
Well, @MWeb might know the stuff before I signed on better than I do.

But as far as that scene is concerned, you need to have her drunk, and have your friendship high enough for herto let you take off the top of the dress.

The Horny > 15 thing is the 'almost rape but for the grace of god' sleeping dick rub. It had the animation.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , i am speaking according to the code @T4bbo wrote. I meant no disrespect to anyone. There is no way i can know better than you. I am sorry if there is any misunderstanding.

There are some events which will happen according to MC's horny point which is under money (right-top). Don't mix it with Christine's horny point. For example; In order to choose ''Put her dress down'' option , Christine must be drunk and MC's horny point (not christine) must be higher than 10 and friend points must be at least 15 or higher.
Horny > 15 thing is also belongs to MC not Christine.

alternativefaps

Mar 10, 2018
Truth and Dare game give +1 to RobertCock but it is not related with Mr.Silver's NTR route. In order to go with Silver route you should avoid Robert route with taking Christine to Silver and let her work there and Silver's cock point must be more than MC's. First point goes to Silver's cock when she dreams while MC is fingering her pussy but if MikeCock=1 then she will dream MC instead and Silver won't have any point. That's why i said MC's cock point should be zero. 2nd Cock point goes to Silver when they are out of city for a work if they are alone ofc and 3rd one goes to silver when Christine is in bath if MC didn't warn her and if she is not in Robert route etc...
Only this way it works. thx

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , i am speaking according to the code @T4bbo wrote. I meant no disrespect to anyone. There is no way i can know better than you. I am sorry if there is any misunderstanding.

There are some events which will happen according to MC's horny point which is under money (right-top). Don't mix it with Christine's horny point. For example; In order to choose ''Put her dress down'' option , Christine must be drunk and MC's horny point (not christine) must be higher than 10 and friend points must be at least 15 or higher.
Horny > 15 thing is also belongs to MC not Christine.
No worries. I wasn't being sarcastic or snarky (for once.).

It's super helpful to people here and honestly to me as well. Don't think I'm mad, at all. Like if it is that hard to get the Silver date I want to make sure that that is what is best. So maybe we can make it still off the beaten path... but a little easier. That may help.

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
This game is being awesome.
I like so much the renders, Chris looks like a little bit Jessica Alba, makes me crazy.

I'm playing the horny route, but I'm fearing that Chris become in a sex machine and in these games I play like an harem guy, so Robert is making me piss off with his interest haha

Nice work dudes.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , Mr.Silver ntr route is a little tricky, i was ended up with MC at my first try eventhough i choose full silver option. However , the thing is that you should avoid Christine to see you in shower at day 8 no matter what because it leads MC dream event that will cause another MC cock point and from that point , she won't think Silver at bath neither. And good bye to silver :)
Btw , i wasn't know that we can return to Robert route from Mr.Silver eventhough i brought to Christine to little meeting at Silver's office along with MC. With that , i can follow Robert route without losing any stats.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes