pot123

Aug 6, 2017
You say that Christine isn't a slut but isn't this game all about corrupting Christine enough to make her a slut. Just look at Silvers route for example, his intention from the beginning was to make her his personal slut. It's not like the game is just going to end with MC fucking Christine, like all of these games it is probably going to escalate in some form.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You say that Christine isn't a slut but isn't this game all about corrupting Christine enough to make her a slut. Just look at Silvers route for example, his intention from the beginning was to make her his personal slut. It's not like the game is just going to end with MC fucking Christine, like all of these games it is probably going to escalate in some form.
I'm speaking as to her now in the game as is. Who knows what may or may not happen in the future? That's where player choice comes in. But as of where we are in the game, her liking Silver, Robert, or the MC does not make her a slut. Unless you are talking in potential, then I suppose one could argue anyone could potentially be a slut. And of course there will be escalation. But in order for there to BE escalation, you need to start from a baseline.

Nov 24, 2017
Actually avoiding Robert is less about Friend/Horny points and more about not putting Christine in certain situations with Robert, and also not focusing on him. These things include thinking about him when at Jess' house masturbating, dancing with him, or leaving Christine alone to be comforted by him. Pretty basic stuff.

It is true though, that Christine will cut him a LOT more slack if her Horny Points are higher than her Friend points though. But even then, she has to be into him in the first place.
Yeah, this is why I get so confused that people seem to feel they can't avoid the NTR with Silver or Robert. It's really REALLY obvious what to do to avoid it.

I can understand that it might not always be obvious what the "optimal" path is to woo Christine, but avoiding the NTR is so obvious that I sometimes wonder if they played the same game I played.

Nov 24, 2017
What's weird is that YOU raise those horny points but then she MAY behave differently towards other men... makes lotta sense -.-

I kinda liked the Big Brother system with Eric better, if there's gonna be a guy give me a chance to get rid of him for good or different stats for each of us.
It does though. I casually dated one girl once that went and had sex with another guy even though our conversation is what made her horny (we weren't seriously dating, and she really liked this other guy). We're still very good friends, but obviously not in a romantic way. We weren't really all that compatible in the first place.

I've had friends go through similar things as well including women friends with guys they were dating.

It's not that uncommon and is completely understandable if you know how the human psyche works.

Considering how the MC and Christine shouldn't even be thinking about having sex with each other in the "real" world, then it's completely understandable within the framework of the story that if she gets horny she shouldn't be thinking about having sex with the MC at the start of the story and will thus think about having sex with other people.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think I've never asked that before but I find it interesting. Is there a possibility for Christine to not pick anyone in a future? Like virgin end? I suspect it would have to be some branch of MC's route and that would add another layer of complexity but that's actually pretty interesting route to follow. I'm just curious
Not exactly. I mean it could be done, but we have a lot of variables in the air already. I never say never, but it would be a rough one, for certain.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not exactly. I mean it could be done, but we have a lot of variables in the air already. I never say never, but it would be a rough one, for certain.
Good to know. I'm not exactly waiting for it but that would add quite a nice touch if there was an obvious choice for MC later on his route picking which would lead to the pure ending. Like if he picked "No. You're my niece, we can't be together" at some point would lead to the rushed ending. I'm just wandering with my thoughs so don't mind me:p

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, first of all Thank's @Burt Reynolds Mustache, and @T4bbo for the great story and really good game, super Art Work and a lot of potnetial 5 Stars!
I was shying away to test for a few month's
Now I've tried this, game after reading a lot of coments, and complains about NTR or a Rivalrie, (Nonsense in my eyes sincerly and no ofense meant to those who feel so)
I found from the story, it was pretty clear that "Uncle" is jealous or suspicious about his both rivals, at least he is a good sportsman, and takes the challenge.
The writer so as the developer left good path's open to avoid !!!
even to let them both make some complete Dickheads out of themselfes.
The path what @Ignazzio went is actually quiete dificult to achieve, you must actally be very handy to do so,
Definetly a good and entertaining Game im shure It will be in the Popular section very soon !!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Actually avoiding Robert is less about Friend/Horny points and more about not putting Christine in certain situations with Robert, and also not focusing on him. These things include thinking about him when at Jess' house masturbating, dancing with him, or leaving Christine alone to be comforted by him. Pretty basic stuff.

It is true though, that Christine will cut him a LOT more slack if her Horny Points are higher than her Friend points though. But even then, she has to be into him in the first place.
So you can avoid all NTR that happens with the 3 females in the game? I don't want Christina Jessica or Sonya having sex with anyone else. I think by following the walkthrough you can avoid all NTR.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
So you can avoid all NTR that happens with the 3 females in the game? I don't want Christina Jessica or Sonya having sex with anyone else. I think by following the walkthrough you can avoid all NTR.
If you pick the right options you avoid all of it (other than whatever's 100% offscreen with Sonya & her hubby). Last play-through I was attempting to get to Silver's hotel room with the MC sharing a room and failed at even getting that close to losing Chris...but I wasn't following any walk-through. Maybe the hot-tub with Bob & Jess is considered NTR but MC is given the option to flip his lid before Bob achieves anything so I don't count it as NTR.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yes. It is possible, but you have to follow a slightly different route from the Horny walkthrough if you don't want Jessica touched at all. Just make sure you don't invite Robert along. You'll take a hit in your point levels, but it will fulfill your needs. If you do invite Robert along and the night goes well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes. It is possible, but you have to follow a slightly different route from the Horny walkthrough if you don't want Jessica touched at all. Just make sure you don't invite Robert along. You'll take a hit in your point levels, but it will fulfill your needs. If you do invite Robert along and the night goes well
I think i did that by dancing with Christian because after the dance at the bar we left Robert behind.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think i did that by dancing with Christian because after the dance at the bar we left Robert behind.
It depends on the route that you are on. If you are on the Mr. Silver route and Christine doesn't dance with Robert then she doesn't feel like she knows him well enough to invite him over. If you're on the Patreon route, she will have met him already a couple of times, so even if she doesn't dance with him, she'll be up to invite him over.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It depends on the route that you are on. If you are on the Mr. Silver route and Christine doesn't dance with Robert then she doesn't feel like she knows him well enough to invite him over. If you're on the Patreon route, she will have met him already a couple of times, so even if she doesn't dance with him, she'll be up to invite him over.
Good i must be doing Silver walkthrough because i only seen Robert 2 or 3 times and like i said we left him behind. I have enough love for both girls they don't need any other man.

Reactions: *Dreamer*

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
But as of where we are in the game, her liking Silver, Robert
Would be pretty unbelievable, since, for right now anyway, they are stock types and not characters. Nearly every NTR game has a fat old guy in power and/or the black male rapist type. As I said, it's there to include popular elements from other games, not to create compelling characters (at least, at the game's inception, I know they are not your creations.) They exist to grab a demographic, I don't recall them in the first update so it's possible they were included at patreon's requests, I'm not sure. Can you see why time devoted to them rather than the well-written characters might feel vexing?

It might actually be interesting to have a game where there's a rival who is an interesting, well developed character and is likable. NTR fans might appreciate not getting the same stock character types. I think their models might have appeared in the same roles in a few other games, too.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Would be pretty unbelievable, since, for right now anyway, they are stock types and not characters. Nearly every NTR game has a fat old guy in power and/or the black male rapist type. As I said, it's there to include popular elements from other games, not to create compelling characters (at least, at the game's inception, I know they are not your creations.) They exist to grab a demographic, I don't recall them in the first update so it's possible they were included at patreon's requests, I'm not sure. Can you see why time devoted to them rather than the well-written characters might feel vexing?

It might actually be interesting to have a game where there's a rival who is an interesting, well developed character and is likable. NTR fans might appreciate not getting the same stock character types. I think their models might have appeared in the same roles in a few other games, too.
To be honest Christine is also a cliche character. Naive virgin with slutty friend that became horny cuz she saw her family member in underwear is quite common. It's not like all tropes are bad or even unrealistic. Males are actually pretty well written in this one so I find them more realistic than Christine or MC as their characters aren't uncommon in real life. Assholish, abusive boss or young player (regardless of his skin) aren't even that rare

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
young player (regardless of his skin) aren't even that rare
Oh it's all about the skin color and (perhaps even more so) the dick size, look at all the black NTR characters. It's almost 100% the same, might as well cut and paste lines in some games (like in that bad one about the brunette neighbors.) If you don't think the "once you go black" saying has anything to do with it, you must be a supreme optimist, friend.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Go the Friendship route, there are not so many naughty scenes but it's save and when she get's on "Business trip" be a good "Woodguard" and stay in the hotel, don't give her to drink to much, ;) Anyway Silver got Sonyas hubbi then on the Crosshair, and u can use it to ur advantage,

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Oh it's all about the skin color and (perhaps even more so) the dick size, look at all the black NTR characters. It's almost 100% the same, might as well cut and paste lines in some games (like in that bad one about the brunette neighbors.) If you don't think the "once you go black" saying has anything to do with it, you must be a supreme optimist, friend.
¡¡¡¡¡XDXDXDx'Dx'Dx'D:(:(:(:(:(x'Dx'Dx'Dx'DXDXDXDXDx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D!!!!!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes