Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
In my playing so far, I've found the NTR content is a lot harder to access than to block. It seems the natural thread of the story on either side is in favour of the MC and Chris. How Sonya and Jess will participate going forward is impossible to predict. There have been solid hints at a harem, but whether that's a 2, 3 or more girl harem is not known.
Maybe Babysitter II will be post the apocalypse when all men but the MC are now impotent leaving him the arduous duty of repopulating the earth. At this point Robert and Silver have been reduced to house pets. Obviously it's pointless them having balls, so these have been removed and now adorn the balcony.
I think we can stop both Sonya and Jess if we do everything right, also they both seem to like the MC and Jess loves Chris so them two are most likely gonna hook up.

Reactions: kiteares
T

Trib476

Do you know where i can find images or models of the game especially those of jessica?

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
can someone help me?

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "D:\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

While running game code:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
can someone help me?

Full traceback:

While running game code:
Man this is answered so many times. I even sent the fixed file to this thread. Try to replace scripts.rpa with the new one that @Burt Reynolds Mustache sent from their discord. You need to copy it (scripts.rpa) into the game folder. Don't forget to extract the ".rar" file.
If you still have the problem then let us know.

Reactions: Derfty and Yogi8156
U

User_32285

can someone help me?

Full traceback:

While running game code:
Try search CheJesSpa and be proud you did something productive ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder something.If we make it sure Chris have nothing with Silver and Robert what will happen in both dates?They still will try to make a move?
From the walkthrough.
Can I get password for the girls computer plz
186. Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
I wonder something.If we make it sure Chris have nothing with Silver and Robert what will happen in both dates?They still will try to make a move?
From the walkthrough.

186. Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)
Tyvm

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For others a little ettiquette.
If you have a question - search for the answer first, 2nd and 3rd time answering it isn't so bad, when it's well into double figures it's annoying (also means you don't have to wait for one of the more patient members to come along.
Hint: Top right - search term - check the 'Search this thread only' box
If someone does answer your question or help you out give a like, it's only a little thing to do.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Apparently, the dev has been listening to us. We were trying to figure out how to get them all to the boat and that's now done.

Next...the perfect murders. No clues left behind. Only thing left behind is a batch of nubile women looking for some MC comfort.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Apparently, the dev has been listening to us. We were trying to figure out how to get them all to the boat and that's now done.

Next...the perfect murders. No clues left behind. Only thing left behind is a batch of nubile women looking for some MC comfort.
Call John Wick.And after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes