UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,
I'm following the walkthrough and Horny Route (because of Jessica, so damn hot), and i would like to know if there is a possibility to completely prevent Robert to touch both Christine and Jessica (i already prevent him to join in the jaccuzzi), because it's not really clear in the walkthrough... How to prevent him to touch Christine, ok, but i'm so afraid he might touch Jessica instead (i want both only for my MC)

EDIT : I'm okay with some rivalry with MC, but I would like to be sure the rival will lose everything without getting anything from the two girls

EDIT 2 : I finished it, now i'm really scared about that bast**** of Robert. The girls said they're going to the party whatever i'm doing on day 13

Reactions: Thermophob

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
There is, about post 5700 I think...try the search function.
that was not my question, i mean why their is no actual walkthrough from the developer.
if anyone knows the reason of that. does he maybe just release one if a day is finished?
maybe i wrote it now clear enough

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
that was not my question, i mean why their is no actual walkthrough from the developer.
if anyone knows the reason of that. does he maybe just release one if a day is finished?
maybe i wrote it now clear enough
Your question was -
does anyone know why there is no walkthrough for version 0.1.2?
To which I replied there is one, in other words, there is no reason for anyone to know why there is no walkthrough.
Subsequently you followed up with your question above. Now if you'd started your reply with "That was not what I meant with my question,..."
Sorry, just don't like the implication I was being a shit for being a shit's sake. I like to have a good reason, at least in my head, behind me being a shit.

We could take a gun and fire a warningshot...in the face. That way he will get the message:)
It would be better to let him being drugged and raped by Silver before sending them to jail
So many delicious choices, welcome to the club!
Maybe a warning shot through the kneecap so Silver doesn't get much resistance.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I only hope they take into considerations that a lot of people are hating Robert and NTR (because for what it sounds during 0.1.2 it sounds really bad to me, i'm so afraid we'll have to choose to let either Jessica or Christine being used by that b*****)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I only hope they take into considerations that a lot of people are hating Robert and NTR (because for what it sounds during 0.1.2 it sounds really bad to me, i'm so afraid we'll have to choose to let either Jessica or Christine being used by that b*****)
Sort of shits on the harem tag then. Chris and Jess have been the obvious triple from the start, despite dalliances with Sonya.
Those who want Silver and Robert out of the way have had to walk close to the line (let Jess dance with Robert, let Chris go to the hotel meeting (all be it stay there with her)) to block them. I see no reason the devs would not offer that option on going.
Don't forget there is a following for both Robert and Silver and much as I enjoying thinking of vile ends for them, I think the devs should continue to support all routes they have opened. The other thing is the hate you see for them is because the characters are so well written.
So that said, I will continue to support and partake in all saw-like ends for the pair of them, but want the devs to continue with the character development that they have for all the main cast. Be a good uncle and save them both, be a lecher uncle and save them both for yourself, either way, enjoy.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Ow, personnally, as long as we have the choice, there is no problem for me if it could turn NTR. All i want is that it's not an obligation to assist to one of the girls i want for myself being fucked by another char than mine.
For now, they always let the choice to follow some route to the player, but with the tone of the phone conversation of Robert, i'm afraid of some forced NTR (which is even worse, even if they find it necessary to settle story), anyway, we'll see with the release (i hope asap)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I see no reason to be afraid of a future update. It will ofc have continuation of solo MC path, Robert's path and Silver's path. It's just an easy way to bring all routes closer cuz it's a Silver's yacht and Robert is gonna be there as well. Ofc you won't have to share any girl with any other guy. I just hope for some decent content on a Robert/Silver's paths as last update was a huge bummer in that regard (even tho logical). Some spicy preview would be nice

Reactions: Mwanted
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes