Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Your question was -

To which I replied there is one, in other words, there is no reason for anyone to know why there is no walkthrough.
Subsequently you followed up with your question above. Now if you'd started your reply with "That was not what I meant with my question,..."
Sorry, just don't like the implication I was being a shit for being a shit's sake. I like to have a good reason, at least in my head, behind me being a shit.
like i wrote i didnt wrote my question clear enough dont take every sentence as offence. i now wrote hopefully my question more clear. i wanna know when the developer of this game releases a walkthrough. every version or if he finish a whole day or maybe at any other time.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I'm getting a threat warning from Norton... tried several downloads.
I thought McAfee was a sensitive bitch...but I have had no issues with any of the particular downloads.
However, one (can't remember which) I got a warning from McAfee Site Advisor, the add on they insist on adding to your browser even when you refuse it, when trying something Lewd - it was a false positive. I did a scan with both McAfee and Malwarebytes on the actual download and both were happy.
If it's the download and Norton still isn't happy - try talking to the devs @Burt Reynolds Mustache or @T4bbo
If it's the download site drop one of the mods or staff a line. Look on the home page for someone on line.

I really hope we get alot of MR Silver , was very dissappointed that he wasnt in the last update
No one got a vast amount of anything in the last mod. Of the men MC did the best, Robert and Silver only featured in as much as setting up for the next day (preaching to the choir).
Depending on what the dev does, you may be disappointed - they only do the dinner with MC, not so much - they do the Sunday morning too, which will exclude the MC (I don't think we will see much Sonya/MC until they meet to go to the church).

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm. Using the phone virus, MC plants "missent" text from Silver's wife to Robert confirming the time of their tryst. Silver, being the devious shit he is, solves our Robert problem for us on the boat.

That leaves Silver for MC. While I can think of many bloody ends for him, another simple, but exquisite finish, would be to catch him attempting to date rape Christine. We get immediate satisfaction of mashing in his face, plus gratuitous pleasure of him (1) being jailed (2) being divorced (3) being sued and (4) losing all position and power.

Afterwards, the Mrs. Silver would, of course, want to make amends for the atrocities of her evil husband. In any way possible. Whatever Chris and MC think is equitable, for she is equally grateful for her newfound freedom and riches. Very grateful.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sort of shits on the harem tag then. Chris and Jess have been the obvious triple from the start, despite dalliances with Sonya.
Those who want Silver and Robert out of the way have had to walk close to the line (let Jess dance with Robert, let Chris go to the hotel meeting (all be it stay there with her)) to block them. I see no reason the devs would not offer that option on going.
Don't forget there is a following for both Robert and Silver and much as I enjoying thinking of vile ends for them, I think the devs should continue to support all routes they have opened. The other thing is the hate you see for them is because the characters are so well written.
So that said, I will continue to support and partake in all saw-like ends for the pair of them, but want the devs to continue with the character development that they have for all the main cast. Be a good uncle and save them both, be a lecher uncle and save them both for yourself, either way, enjoy.
Actualy they don't need to be well written.We have characters that are hated with almost 0 personalisation/Eric/BB/,Alex/BB/,Eric 2.0/PL/,Lucas/DmD/,Adrian/MGA/,the publisher/DoD/.
I see no reason to be afraid of a future update. It will ofc have continuation of solo MC path, Robert's path and Silver's path. It's just an easy way to bring all routes closer cuz it's a Silver's yacht and Robert is gonna be there as well. Ofc you won't have to share any girl with any other guy. I just hope for some decent content on a Robert/Silver's paths as last update was a huge bummer in that regard (even tho logical). Some spicy preview would be nice
Actualy I don't see much progress for uncle/Chris in next 1-2 updates not that we have progress in 0.1.2.The focus probably will be only on NTR paths,both of them.I already said that the yacht thing is probably too big for 1 update.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
It would be better to let him being drugged and raped by Silver before sending them to jail
Well...although im personaly not to fond of gayhomosexualintercourse (nothing wrong with gaypp, i just prefer womens ass myself thats all)...your idea actually aint bad, not bad at all actually..i give it 9.4 points:cool:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
sorry if it was asked,but is the link in the OP fixed or there is still a bug with sauna?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
well, i upload the fixed version of scripts.rpa (orig. version from @T4bbo's discord) again :coldsweat:
  1. move the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation
  2. delete all *.rpy and *.rpyc files in said folder
  3. don't use any previously posted fix
  4. have fun with the girls
and please, can a mod/uploader update the op with the file and usage instructions?
thx

Reactions: Krull and ulisesss

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
well, i upload the fixed version of scripts.rpa (orig. version from @T4bbo's discord) again :coldsweat:
  1. move the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation
  2. delete all *.rpy and *.rpyc files in said folder
  3. don't use any previously posted fix
  4. have fun with the girls
and please, can a mod/uploader update the op with the file and usage instructions?
thx

What is the scripts.rpa?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
What is the scripts.rpa?
One of the files needed to run the game.
The original one in 0.1.2 had an error in it that was causing the ChelSpa issue that has been asked about numerous times.
@the66 has had the patience to post the updated rpa multiple times (propose a new award "Patience of Job" with them as the 1st recipient).
If you have issues with the ChelSpa bug, download the 7z file that has been posted, unzip it with 7zip and drop the 'scripts.rpa' file into your game folder replacing the one that is there.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope we get alot of MR Silver , was very dissappointed that he wasnt in the last update
Yeah me too. One month and a half for literally no advancements in my main two routes. I still don't understand the reason why, since considered the extended period I expected advancements in pretty much all paths. Oh well, let's see the next version. For now I paused my pledges.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah me too. One month and a half for literally no advancements in my main two routes. I still don't understand the reason why, since considered the extended period I expected advancements in pretty much all paths. Oh well, let's see the next version. For now I paused my pledges.
Don't know which is your path but last update didn't progress any of the 3 main relationships-MC/Christine,Silver/Christine and Robert/Christine.There was however something/understand sex/ for the secondary relationships MC/Jessica and MC/Sonya.

Reactions: Mwanted

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's a shame how this thread has been semi-abandoned.
No walkthrough for the latest version, the script fix is not linked on the OP, no news, no feedback... Nothing.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's a shame how this thread has been semi-abandoned.
No walkthrough for the latest version, the script fix is not linked on the OP, no news, no feedback... Nothing.
You can do it bro, help the community and do everything that could be done to improve it
I believe in you

Reactions: Zal
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes