tenjyou

Aug 14, 2017
Welcome F95 and have your 1st like. Don't be afraid to ask, but preferably after using the search at the top (sorry, not a dig at you, just a little advice watching this thread).
lol thanks for the advice... I will definitely do a search next time... I went the the previous couple of pages but I might have just missed it.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This has evolved nicely since last time i played it in autumn, it gets better with each update. Writing got much better and complex, and the relation evolution is just at the right pace. Christine is nicely written and just keeps growing on me, after i found her meh at the beginning. And those puppy eyes in some scenes, damn....:heartcoveredeyes:

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I have a problem with an exception, it says "while running the game code: ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'. I'm in the spa with Sonya and it happens after I hand her the robe. Any solutions?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have a problem with an exception, it says "while running the game code: ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'. I'm in the spa with Sonya and it happens after I hand her the robe. Any solutions?
This is a spelling error - the correct label SHOULD be 'ChrJesSpa' (Chr for Christine).

For more details use the Search function - there is quite a long entry on this on one of the prior pages.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is probably why there are such snarky responses:

Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average (visualize them here), which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide.

Babysitter thread searches: Considerably less.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This is probably why there are such snarky responses:

Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average (visualize them here), which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide.

Babysitter thread searches: Considerably less.
And that's just Google - other search engines are available. Ask Jeeves turned up on The Simpsons the other day and my kids looked at me curiously as I giggled in the corner.
Anywho, this gave me an idea...
Googled "CheJesSpa" and the top result was to this thread.
I followed the link and it landed on the page that @the66 posted their unofficial rpy to fix the issue.

Reactions: malkass

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. So, the game is now "unfucked"? Great work, kit! (And 66, of course)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
oh shit.. note for me: have to hide my traces better

Reactions: SingerNS

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Read this to fix that problem.

Reactions: jose100

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Official spa fix and walkthrough for 0.1.2 has been posted multible times but here they are again if people don't know how to search the thread.
unzip the scripts.zip and move the scripts.rpa to your babysitter game folder(actual folder called "game")
No one says they haven't been posted. I just said it's a shame that they are not on the OP, that Burt Reynolds hardly ever drops by and that this thread has been so empty since the previous game update.

And now for the umpteenth time someone asks for a solution to the damn exception.
Maybe it wouldn't happen if the fix were on the OP. I say maybe because you must never underestimate human laziness.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
played this one yesterday and i most say i actually enjoyed it a lot. it is now one of my favorite, easily in my top 10 all-time 3dcg. i have not been following the thread at all, as its quite new for me, so, im not up to date with all the news. i hope it will not get abandoned or delayed as im quite eager to continue! :D

Reactions: kiteares

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Bi-weekly image and animation bonus straight from Patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited everything posted today into one post so I didn't clog up the feed too badly.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes