armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think you have to castrate him, even then that may not be enough. At the current build there is no way to permanently stop either Robert or Silver.
There are a number of alternative timelines being suggested by some, involving one or both of Robert and Silver and numerous ways of torture and death for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm.So you mean all 3 parties will end at the same location?
I have the feeling that the only MC/Christine content in 0.1.3 will be the dinner we didn't get in 0.1.2 and the other day there will be no interaction between them.If Chris works with Silver she go with him to the yacht and if she works with Jessica she go with her to the date with Robert.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hm.So you mean all 3 parties will end at the same location?
I have the feeling that the only MC/Christine content in 0.1.3 will be the dinner we didn't get in 0.1.2 and the other day there will be no interaction between them.If Chris works with Silver she go with him to the yacht and if she works with Jessica she go with her to the date with Robert.
I don't mean anything, I have nothing to do with the development of this game so anything I write is pure speculation based on what I've read and how I interpret it. I did some predictions for 0.1.2 and they were all totally wrong. :D
I have done some more predictions for the next few updates and guess that most will be wrong (0.1.7 is totally tongue in cheek because I ran out of things to write).
If you follow both Corporate and Patron paths and spy on Robert you can draw your own conclusions about what is going on. As I said, I have mine, but others may read it totally differently.

Cheatercheck789

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know a free download link for the bugfix of the saunascene? Or does anyone know a way to get around this bug? Sorry if this question is asked already, i didnt find it. And thanks alot, greets from germany

U

User_32285

Welchen Bug in der Sauna meinst du? Ich hatte da keinen.
Does anyone know a free download link for the bugfix of the saunascene? Or does anyone know a way to get around this bug? Sorry if this question is asked already, i didnt find it. And thanks alot, greets from germany
Look at page 235-250, it is mentioned many times each page or search CheJesSpa.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think you have to castrate him, even then that may not be enough. At the current build there is no way to permanently stop either Robert or Silver.
There are a number of alternative timelines being suggested by some, involving one or both of Robert and Silver and numerous ways of torture and death for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as we get a chance to stop the 3 love interest from getting fucked by other's!

U

User_32285

I believe it was posted in this thread.

No thats just the bug fix it self (I linked one post above you), Boss probably means the whole version with the new scripts.rpa file allready in it

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Still should be linked in the OP, don't you think?
It's possible that no one has bought it to the attention of the thread owner or someone else that can update the op.
Perhaps you should dig out the fix and knock on a few doors with it.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
As long as we get a chance to stop are 3 love interest from getting fucked by other's!
I do believe @Burt Reynolds Mustache is taking suggestions, so feel free to offer your scenario as a number of us have already done and continue to do so.
We keep going knowing they are taking notes and will integrate our suggestions into the story at appropriate times.... XD

U

User_32285

Still should be linked in the OP, don't you think?
Yes I definately think that, I was trying to help you.

I don't really get why you think I don't want it linked? Maybe I misunderstand your answer.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I do believe @Burt Reynolds Mustache is taking suggestions, so feel free to offer your scenario as a number of us have already done and continue to do so.
We keep going knowing they are taking notes and will integrate our suggestions into the story at appropriate times.... XD
I just want options for people who like NTR and who don't, i hate it and want to stop it from happening. As long as i can have the 3 girts to myself i'm happy even better would be a harem!

Reactions: UYScutti23

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I just want options for people who like NTR and who don't, i hate it and want to stop it from happening. As long as i can have the 3 girts to myself i'm happy even better would be a harem!
In my playing so far, I've found the NTR content is a lot harder to access than to block. It seems the natural thread of the story on either side is in favour of the MC and Chris. How Sonya and Jess will participate going forward is impossible to predict. There have been solid hints at a harem, but whether that's a 2, 3 or more girl harem is not known.
Maybe Babysitter II will be post the apocalypse when all men but the MC are now impotent leaving him the arduous duty of repopulating the earth. At this point Robert and Silver have been reduced to house pets. Obviously it's pointless them having balls, so these have been removed and now adorn the balcony.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes