peterdma33

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 13044
Plot:
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Updated: 18/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - -

Mods (abandonned): -
Walkthrough
-
(thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore)

View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
View attachment 13044
Plot:
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a​
damn, that's fast
there is an error in v.0.1.2 when sonya is having a massage is this fixed ?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is my favourite game, but I've mustered up all my patience and self-control and I'm still waiting for a bug-free version before playing the last update. Yes, I swear I haven't evend downloaded it yet. I want to enjoy the experience to the max, you know.
Hope I won't have to wait much longer.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
This is my favourite game, but I've mustered up all my patience and self-control and I'm still waiting for a bug-free version before playing the last update. Yes, I swear I haven't evend downloaded it yet. I want to enjoy the experience to the max, you know.
Hope I won't have to wait much longer.
the bugfix has already been shared multible times

Reactions: yoyomistro

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the bugfix has already been shared multible times
I'm a bit particular about certain things, I know, I know, but I refuse to have to dl a separate file, add it to the game folder and then start the game. It feels artificial to me. I don't mind waiting until the complete bug-free game version is up there.
I said I know, you don't need to comment on my quirks :D

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
im getting a error anyone got a way around it as it wont let me ignore it

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "C:\Users\Samuel\Downloads\n\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Samuel\Downloads\n\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Learning to type this in my sleep...
Search is your friend
Box top right - enter your search term
Check the "Search this thread only" box
Last bit of hand holding, from the results can I suggest opening them in a new tab?

Reactions: phreadom
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes