RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Great game but I wish there were more actions and models
We don't even have enough scene with the existing models and yet you want more? Ofc, you can. I respect every idea but don't agree with you.
EDIT: I might understand you a bit wrong since we are on same page about "action" part.

alexvanee

Dec 30, 2017
it doesn't work
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'scripts.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 292, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 627, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Darwin-17.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Mon May 21 16:49:26 2018

Reactions: Hey you there boy

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
just another bug game, i cannot go after first event because i cant use Suit, it says that i need to go eat and shower but i already did it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
it doesn't work

Full traceback:
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 292, in main
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 627, in transfn

Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

i'm no mac user, but maybe you check the file permissions of the scripts.rpa because renpy obviously has problems with extracting it's content

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Wish we could get an actual sex scene between the two protagonists.
Don't expect that to happen in next update.
We don't even have enough scene with the existing models and yet you want more? Ofc, you can. I respect every idea but don't agree with you.
EDIT: I might understand you a bit wrong since we are on same page about "action" part.
You know I understand how some see this as a weak or small update.If you reject Sonya and Jessica there is realy not much to do in 0.12.We already at the point of the game when different routes will share less and less content and the dev practicaly must make 3 games.The price for that we already saw in 0.12.The relationship Christine/uncle didn't get much,others get even less.For 0.13 I expect that there will be even less Christine/uncle,probably only the dinner.So no much progression in that route.The big events for 0.13 will be the parties with Silver and Robert.The game will go maybe same route as DmD,PL,The Tyrant.One update for that route,next update for other route.Or if they still want to do all 4 paths-each one will get maximum 1 big sccene or 2-3 little ones+the content that all branches share.

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
When you start a new game are you supposed to see the animation of Jessica getting spanked in between the disclaimer and character naming screen?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
it doesn't work

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

What doesn't work? "It doesn't work" is not very descriptive.

The game should never look for scripts.rpi, because it should be able to find scripts.rpa. Did you delete scripts.rpa?

You probably need to re-download the game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Don't expect that to happen in next update.

You know I understand how some see this as a weak or small update.If you reject Sonya and Jessica there is realy not much to do in 0.12.We already at the point of the game when different routes will share less and less content and the dev practicaly must make 3 games.The price for that we already saw in 0.12.The relationship Christine/uncle didn't get much,others get even less.For 0.13 I expect that there will be even less Christine/uncle,probably only the dinner.So no much progression in that route.The big events for 0.13 will be the parties with Silver and Robert.The game will go maybe same route as DmD,PL,The Tyrant.One update for that route,next update for other route.Or if they still want to do all 4 paths-each one will get maximum 1 big sccene or 2-3 little ones+the content that all branches share.
I've found avarage this update and voted 5/10. Because of the reasons you mentioned. But don't go so pessimistic just for one avarage update. Devs said that this has to be done in order to progress for the sweet part of game. I don't know if they meant Christine/Uncle but i trust them. I am sure with 2 artist the next update will be much better than this.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I've found avarage this update and voted 5/10. Because of the reasons you mentioned. But don't go so pessimistic just for one avarage update. Devs said that this has to be done in order to progress for the sweet part of game. I don't know if they meant Christine/Uncle but i trust them. I am sure with 2 artist the next update will be much better than this.
Ouch,you think I was pesimistic?Au contraire.Of course 0.12 lose in comparison with 0.11 or 0.10 but it's still nice.
But we should be realy prepared for the branching that will happen anytime soon.Like PL 0.6 was Elly/Harem path and 0.7 Emily,same way we maybe will get routes in Babysitter.0.13 probably will be Silver/Christine and Robert/Jessica/Christine.The uncle will be with Sonya.Interesting what will happen if you reject Sonya or not on that route.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Getting this a bit after the massage.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 31656, in <module>
NameError: name 'JessMassageOrgasm' is not defined

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes