schnorbi

May 14, 2017
here is the official bugfix for v0.1.2 from discord
(i haven't tested it, but it's posted by @Burt Reynolds Mustache so chances are high, that all is fine :))
extract the archive to the game folder and overwrite scripts.rpa
if you have extracted the .rpy's, do it again or delete the .rpys, .rpy's precedes .rpa's

my earlier fix was only intended for the spa typo
and in this special case removing the F95Zone prefix wasn't necessary, because the script didn't use an old label
t

Thanks it worked
Can someone pls tell me how can I apply that fix to the Mac Version of the game?

That'd be awesome! :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can someone pls tell me how can I apply that fix to the Mac Version of the game?

That'd be awesome! :)
Right click on the app. "Show Package Contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun/game . Put scripts.rpa there.

Reactions: bas

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Üzgünüm, ama yakalanmamış bir istisna oluştu.

Oyun kodunu çalıştırırken:
ScriptError: 'CheJesSpa' etiketini bulamadı.

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Tam geri izleme:
"Script.rpyc", satır 30008, komut dosyasında
Dosya "D: \ g \ Babysitter-0.1.2.-win \ Babysitter-0.1.2.-win \ renpy \ ast.py", satır 1600, yürütme
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup (hedef)
Dosyada "D: \ g \ Babysitter-0.1.2.-win \ Babysitter-0.1.2.-win \ renpy \ script.py", 873 numaralı satır,
ScriptError ("% s" etiketini bulamadı. "% str (orijinal))
ScriptError: 'CheJesSpa' etiketini bulamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Çocuk Bakıcısı 0.1.2.
Cts 19 Mayıs 21:42:50 2018
"Scripts.rpa" dosyanızı (burada "babysitter/game" klasörünüzün içindedir)
.7z dosyasının içinde bulabileceğiniz bir dosyayla değiştirin, burada bulabilirsiniz:

Substitute your "scripts.rpa" file (it is inside your babysitter/game folder) by the one you will find inside the .7z file available here:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Hate to be that guy, but Silver's first payment is $900. If he's paying $150 per employee per month, then he has 6 employees.

Even assuming that Sonya got her 20% straight away, then that's $1125, or 7.5 employees.

Not really the payday we were hoping, right?

Wasn't Silver supposed to have a large company with many employees? Assuming a modicum of, say, 100 employees, that should be $15,000, minus Sonya's 20% is $12,000.

Reactions: supermanz95

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I haven't played this in quite awhile...maybe v5, I have however looked at all of the images but they don't exactly tell the story. I know I should choose my own route but I'm wondering which route would be recommended. I really like jessica and don't really care for sonya much.
What I'm understanding is Corporate=love route with Christine and has sonya as an option and patreon=lust route with Christine and has jessica as option. Now the question is...do you lose out on jess content on the corporate route or does she still have a decent role in it?. I am aware of the "optional NTR" in both routes..I would avoid that anyway:)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hate to be that guy, but Silver's first payment is $900. If he's paying $150 per employee per month, then he has 6 employees.

Even assuming that Sonya got her 20% straight away, then that's $1125, or 7.5 employees.

Not really the payday we were hoping, right?

Wasn't Silver supposed to have a large company with many employees? Assuming a modicum of, say, 100 employees, that should be $15,000, minus Sonya's 20% is $12,000.
So refreshing to talk about something else :)
It's not about employees it' about licenses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't played this in quite awhile...maybe v5, I have however looked at all of the images but they don't exactly tell the story. I know I should choose my own route but I'm wondering which route would be recommended. I really like jessica and don't really care for sonya much.
What I'm understanding is Corporate=love route with Christine and has sonya as an option and patreon=lust route with Christine and has jessica as option. Now the question is...do you lose out on jess content on the corporate route or does she still have a decent role in it?. I am aware of the "optional NTR" in both routes..I would avoid that anyway:)

Hi Walkthrough v0.1.2 please

Can we have the fixed version of the 19 May ? Would be grateful

Reactions: DomGod

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Aside from making white chicks look darker than most black girls, it's otherwise a fun and good looking game.

i noticed an oddity, in the shower scene after running, both girls suddenly become 100 shades darker, her friend looks black and she looked like super dark tan, then in the room they were back to normal colours. just thought that rather strange. never seen ppl who get darker when showering heh
And yeah, that scene just made it that much worse. ;)

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 13044
Plot:
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Updated: 18/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - -

Mods (abandonned): -
Walkthrough
-
(thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore)

View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
  File "C:\ADULT xxx Games-Pics\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\ADULT xxx Games-Pics\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Mon May 21 00:24:57 2018
This error is on friendship rout, and trying to get silvers ntr.

Error occurs in massage room day13 ingame talking to sonya, shes about to leave for a mineral bath

bagman12804

Apr 29, 2018
Doesn't it matter more what's actually in the game rather than what some guy said there would be, maybe, in an uncertain amount of time?
I just ran into the same
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
  File "C:\ADULT xxx Games-Pics\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\ADULT xxx Games-Pics\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Mon May 21 00:24:57 2018
This error is on friendship rout, and trying to get silvers ntr.

Error occurs in massage room day13 ingame talking to sonya, shes about to leave for a mineral bath
I just ran into the same code

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I just ran into the same

I just ran into the same code
It is because you are not searching the thread. This is answered too many times. I will answer again...
Extract script.rpa with using unren.bat then use the script i sent below. You need to run game once to see script.rpy after extract, then replace it with mine. I solved every bug. You shouldn't have any problem.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So refreshing to talk about something else :)
It's not about employees it' about licenses.

BTW I try the fix.It works.But there is another question.Do we have to massage Chris first in order to massage Jess after?Because if I go first for Jess there is no way to massage Chris after.But the dialogue is like you massage both.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
BTW I try the fix.It works.But there is another question.Do we have to massage Chris first in order to massage Jess after?Because if I go first for Jess there is no way to massage Chris after.But the dialogue is like you massage both.
If you massage Christine without oil first, you can massage Jessica after with oil.
but if you massage Christine with oil first then scene will over.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you massage Christine without oil first, you can massage Jessica after with oil.
but if you massage Christine with oil first then scene will over.
I actualy wonder what happen if we massage Jess first?Because no matter oil or no oil you can't massage Chris after.But the dialogue is like you massage Chris too?Mistake in convo?Bug?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I actualy wonder what happen if we massage Jess first?Because no matter oil or no oil you can't massage Chris after.But the dialogue is like you massage Chris too?Mistake in convo?Bug?

I've heard there is a jump flag in the code that was put there by mistake in thoughts of the MC massaging Chris first. Seems it just slipped someone's mind that the player would go after Jess first. In my head I thought I could do Jess first to distract her so I could focus more on Chris sexually during the massage, I was wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've heard there is a jump flag in the code that was put there by mistake in thoughts of the MC massaging Chris first. Seems it just slipped someone's mind that the player would go after Chris first. In my head I thought I could do Jess first to distract her so I could focus more on Chris sexually during the massage, I was wrong.
Probably when walkthrough drops we will see a confirmation that if we want to massage both girls we have to go first to Christine.But still they need to change the dialogue a bit to match the action if we massage only Jess.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes