julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
help please I have this fault and I cant continue the game

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "C:\Users\JoseJulian\Desktop\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\JoseJulian\Desktop\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

someone can help please

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
t
here is the official bugfix for v0.1.2 from discord
(i haven't tested it, but it's posted by @Burt Reynolds Mustache so chances are high, that all is fine :))
extract the archive to the game folder and overwrite scripts.rpa
if you have extracted the .rpy's, do it again or delete the .rpys, .rpy's precedes .rpa's

my earlier fix was only intended for the spa typo
and in this special case removing the F95Zone prefix wasn't necessary, because the script didn't use an old label
Thanks it worked

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I asked 10 pages ago if there was any progress with Mr Silver (and Robert) in this update, can anyone confirm?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question, after reading through the Changelog for this latest version- it seems to have gone back in time, some of the issues mentioned occur way, way earlier in the game. Do you have to restart this game from the beginning for them to take effect or if you're already past that part does it not really affect your current game/latest saves? It also mentioned the karaoke date, a lot, I've progressed past this point to the really 3-way ambiguous ending- should I replay the Karaoke date, so that those points are accumulated properly or does this new version fix it automatically?

I recently had to go back and start a new game from the beginning- because no matter what I did I couldn't seem to shake Robert or I ended up looking like the a-hole (maybe it was a bug), but rolled that bar scene back and forth (with my original game, before the restart) and it was like some variable was just set and wouldn't undo itself.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The Harem route is bugged asf. No matter what you do when messaging Jessica or christine you get the hold back text had to use the jump command to trigger pussy massage scene.
Did the update fix this? I tried everything to get it to trigger but couldn't. Anyone else able to trigger the fingering scene without the jump command?

I even set the two flags for checking (christine wet and Jess wet) along with the tries (5) neither worked.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The Harem route is bugged asf. No matter what you do when messaging Jessica or christine you get the hold back text had to use the jump command to trigger pussy massage scene.
Hmmm worked fine for me even before the fixes...only one or the other though....but individually..well see other posts of mine.

I applied that fix, but it doesn't work for me. I'm with Christine alone in the sauna, she asks me "what happened with Jess" and the game returns to the title ...
Yes, that is the end of the update, next is a black screen which leads to the "End of update" splash.

I asked 10 pages ago if there was any progress with Mr Silver (and Robert) in this update, can anyone confirm?
With the fix...
Yes there is progression in the stories, but not so much as you may want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm worked fine for me even before the fixes...only one or the other though....but individually..well see other posts of mine.

Yes, that is the end of the update, next is a black screen which leads to the "End of update" splash.

With the fix...
Yes there is progression in the stories, but not so much as you may want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither worked for me I always got the held back text even when I added both triggers manually something is borked. Oh well I jumped and triggered it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Tried it on the friendship route and still got an error after massaging Jessica. Do you have to rename the file or something?
Nope. Not as far as I know. But someone better than me at renpy modding can tell me if I need to do anything to make it work better. I do have a fixed scipts.rpy that works perfect for the spa.
In the past, I've told people how to use UNRen and then replace the scripts.rpy file and they still get it wrong so I tried to make a patch file that you just "drop in" into the game folder. It's better that way because it can altered without modifying the core game. Again, my first try and not sure if I did anything wrong.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Nope. Not as far as I know. But someone better than me at renpy modding can tell me if I need to do anything to make it work better. I do have a fixed scipts.rpy that works perfect for the spa.
In the past, I've told people how to use UNRen and then replace the scripts.rpy file and they still get it wrong so I tried to make a patch file that you just "drop in" into the game folder. It's better that way because it can altered without modifying the core game. Again, my first try and not sure if I did anything wrong.
have some faith
  1. a moderator is always right
  2. if you are wrong, rule 1 comes into operation

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
any bug fix? after that scene in the massage area with sonya i become a error that i cant ignor
1st I think I've read of a bug there.
Can you post the information from the traceback.txt. You'll find it in the same folder as the game exe.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes