armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys the massage stuff should be fixed. It was an error in the code. On our discord we have an updated scripts.rpa and the version on the Patreon should be the correct updated release as well.
I don't know did someone mension it already but is there some plans in the future for Christine to go to tanning studio to get some tan?Not like Jessica or course.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
It is because you are not searching the thread. This is answered too many times. I will answer again...
Extract script.rpa with using unren.bat then use the script i sent below. You need to run game once to see script.rpy after extract, then replace it with mine. I solved every bug. You shouldn't have any problem.
ty very much this file solved the issue :) oh and im pretty new so dont know how to search within a forum yet..

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I get this when I am in the Spa with Sonia and the 2nd conversation option is "Yes". When I press that, I get the error.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 30008, in script
    jump CheJesSpa
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 30008, in script
    jump CheJesSpa
  File "G:\GAMES\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\GAMES\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Sun May 20 17:01:08 2018

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
ty very much this file solved the issue :) oh and im pretty new so dont know how to search within a forum yet..
As you asked nicely -

And a little something extra which is nice when either making long arsed posts or talking about recent content -

Reactions: ontach

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
A bit disappointed by the length of this update but not bad overall.
Waiting for the next one

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I have a game error after Sonya says:"Thanks.Now it's time for my mineral bath." Now i have started the v0.1.2. all over but still the rollback error keeps poping out and i can't skip it.What should i do?

This question has been answered ad nauseum many times on this page alone and the answer you are looking for is only one page ago and has already been stickied.

I'd post the fixed RPA here on this post, but it is not allowed by F95.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes