kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
here's a quick fix

just drop this file in the game folder. it fixes the bug that prevents continuing in the v0.12 the Robert and silver routes, the bug that blocks the scene where Jess approaches and then rejects the MC in the sauna and another bug right before the sauna scene.
Worked a treat thanks (I think)....after the fun I've had with my crashes and lost passwords today, there was serious risk in playing these routes. Yes, they worked (I presume as intended) and yes I nearly had a pile of broken plastic and metal in the corner of my room...several times.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
should i remove the number before MC?

it comes like this 112126_MCSonya...
It shouldn't bother this particular game, but overall it's best to remove that "#####_" part of any file downloaded from this forum. Makes the names look cleaner and, more importantly, RenPy tends to go through the files in alphabetical order which with other games makes a difference.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Massage problem I mean that MC can't massage Chris.
Well I'm not really sure what this is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where do you I place the script.rpy? Also I'm on a mac so it might be different idk
Sorry not sure on the Mac, on the PC it goes in the \Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\game folder, but I needed to run unren.bat to get it to work, which is where Mac is most different. AIUI unren.bat doesn't work on Mac, but there are utilites,I think they have been referenced in this thread.

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018

Sorry not sure on the Mac, on the PC it goes in the \Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\game folder, but I needed to run unren.bat to get it to work, which is where Mac is most different. AIUI unren.bat doesn't work on Mac, but there are utilites,I think they have been referenced in this thread.

Okay so do remember any of the utilities on the mac I can use? I can't seem to find them on this thread.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
TRY, just TRY to read this thread !!!! Atleast THIS PAIGE, before sending posts, witch are answered 20 times all ready !!!!
I guess we need a sticky post or a link in the first page with "KNOWN BUGS IN THE LATEST UPDATE", so anyone who plays the newest update and finds a bug could read that post only, in order to known if the issue he found was already spotted, and what is the current solution for it.
That's the only way people won't be answering the same question time and time again after a new release.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Well I actualy can't massage both no matter what I use or don't use.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes