Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Is there no mr.Silver and Robert path? or I miss something ? In last update
There is a bug that prevents you to go further than the previous version, but the worst part is that there seems to be little to nothing interesting anyway.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hey! first post...
Welcome F95 and have your 1st like. Don't be afraid to ask, but preferably after using the search at the top (sorry, not a dig at you, just a little advice watching this thread).

are answered 20 times all ready !!!!
Only 20?
And not just the one, 20 times. :angry:
..here is the spa fix for the typo again
Fortuneatly some people here have the patience of saints... :D

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Good update. I played through with different choices and you miss some content by being nice but it looks like the choices will matter later in the game. I really like this game.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Heres a new one to this thread - running a playthrough the game hung on loading one of the animations which I find happens sometimes when tabbing through Ren Py games. Sometimes the hang is bad enough it requires a forced close of the game. This can sometimes break files which is easily solved...delete them and extract them again from the download.
So I tried that and after the extraction failed a couple of times I cleared most of what I could of this game from my machine - backed up the saves and deleted the appdata folder, deleted the extracted folder, deleted the folder everything was in before and put the 'clean' contents in a new folder.
Ran Ccleaner and went for the extraction again and got -
images.rpa
Error 0x80004005 unspecified error
M$ support (for what it is worth) says its either AV or corrupted file. Well my AV has never baulked at any of the games I play regularly and I don't think any Ren Py games. So guessing it's corrupted.
Any techies know how a zipped file would would become corrupted when literally all I do is extract the files using the windows facility. It's rare I even go nosing around in the downloads let along doing anything that may break anything.
I understand I will probably need to do a fresh download, most interested in how this break might happen.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone have the fixed version to post. I am not computer savvy and don't know how to open the counsel.
Ditto!
I read all the posts on how to fix bugs, but I don’t have a clue how to do it. I must say, I read as far back as possible to pick up on stuff so I don’t ask a question tha has been answered.
I am learning a lot just by following along on several games.
Thanks to those with patience.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Ditto!
I read all the posts on how to fix bugs, but I don’t have a clue how to do it. I must say, I read as far back as possible to pick up on stuff so I don’t ask a question tha has been answered.
I am learning a lot just by following along on several games.
Thanks to those with patience.
here's a quick fix

just drop this file in the game folder. it fixes the bug that prevents continuing in the v0.12 the Robert and silver routes, the bug that blocks the scene where Jess approaches and then rejects the MC in the sauna and another bug right before the sauna scene.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
here's a quick fix

just drop this file in the game folder. it fixes the bug that prevents continuing in the v0.12 the Robert and silver routes, the bug that blocks the scene where Jess approaches and then rejects the MC in the sauna and another bug right before the sauna scene.
Thanks a bunch.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. So I checked it and it seems decent. It's definitely more of a plot-progression update and as such it's fine. I didn't like that there was nothing for Silver and Robert initially but it feels natural and that's a nice build up since we know that next one will bring quite a lot. MC got much more this time and fans should be pleased enough. Since I despise Patreon model of development I won't mind update per 1,5 - 2 months cuz right now the only real issue is complex development process that results in some serious bugs and missing deadlines. Except for that I'm quite pleased with this update even tho it had almost nothing for me in terms of erotic content. Next one seems promising.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok. So I checked it and it seems decent. It's definitely more of a plot-progression update and as such it's fine. I didn't like that there was nothing for Silver and Robert initially but it feels natural and that's a nice build up since we know that next one will bring quite a lot. MC got much more this time and fans should be pleased enough. Since I despise Patreon model of development I won't mind update per 1,5 - 2 months cuz right now the only real issue is complex development process that results in some serious bugs and missing deadlines. Except for that I'm quite pleased with this update even tho it had almost nothing for me in terms of erotic content. Next one seems promising.
That's the price of many routes.I hope we don't go with way too many if Silver's family will join the cast.
The guys and girls now don't even know how lucky they are.So many of the games are already at the good stuff.Back in 2016 there is like 5-6 with constant updates.
Wow now I get the Jessica's error in the spa.The game just don't let me massage Chris:)

Reactions: Dolphin3000
Nov 25, 2017
That's the price of many routes.I hope we don't go with way too many if Silver's family will join the cast.
The guys and girls now don't even know how lucky they are.So many of the games are already at the good stuff.Back in 2016 there is like 5-6 with constant updates.
Wow now I get the Jessica's error in the spa.The game just don't let me massage Chris:)
you need to massage her first then jessica to bypass the error

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes