• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
does it work for mac?
this works for pc/mac/linux
it corrects only a small typo by redirecting the orig. script to this one
and it's also 'F95Zone-prefix'-safe, you won't get errors for double-declared labels ;)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just an FYI.. the 3 changes I did completely fixed the spa scene and I had ZERO bugs, no rollbacks, no screens, no errors. It just ended rather abruptly and I'm waiting for the next version..
Only one question.. was there anything changed with prior content?? Like before the date?? My last save was at the apartment right after they return from the date.. I went thru her convo and then the cam show with Jess wearing cosplay suits and then the argument, apartment scene, and the following day in current content all were bug free.

Reactions: Speed_Hen
U

User_32285

I don't understand it, Robert tried to rape Jess but she is going to a party with him.
That is not cool at all.

It just does not make any since.
You know it is beyond me also, but this kinda stuff also happens in real life.
I am just saying although it's unbelievable to us, it doesn't mean it's unrealistic or wrong to use in a VN :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000
U

User_10739

After trying out 3 posted .rpy files and trying jump commands in the console the only thing that worked for me was using unren and actually fixing the spelling error...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
went through the horny path, got blown by sonya and fucked jessica

didn't play the friend path, but at least on the horny one the harem is starting to take shape. I doubt it will be possible in the friend path, friend path is probably a christine and MC happy ending only
went through the friend path, plays pretty much exactly the same, but with mr silver subplot, jessica isn't going to the party, and we see that hot blond girl taboo was teasing (mr silver's daughter I guess), besides that the only big difference is that christine gets jealous from Sonya being there at the spa with out and you lose three friend points

tenjyou

Aug 14, 2017
Hey! first post... just wanted to say your games are amazing.

I had the same errors as everyone previously. Downloaded the fix and it worked. Just wanted to mention that there is a branch that doesn't quite work unless that's as designed.

During the Christine / Jess massage. If you initially massage Jess you do not get the option to massage Christine as she will just leave for the sauna. Not sure if that was as intended or not but figured I would mention that.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well, for all unable to use the search function or simply afraid of it
..here is the spa fix for the typo again
drop it into game folder of your installation
(tag: bugfix)
You are the MAN, AGAIN !!!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
@NotTheReal16 - Put this in the /game folder where the rpa files are. First time doing this!
Edited.. 1.2 current update only! Just uzip and drop in /game folder. :D
Tried it on the friendship route and still got an error after massaging Jessica. Do you have to rename the file or something?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wait, what? Really? I've yet to play it, but it that's the result after waiting one month and a half that's more than sad :angry:. The variety of paths is the best aspect of the game and probably the main reason of its success, if they start ignoring it then for me it's not worth supporting anymore
Agree. But it might be justified by plot for Christine to have no contact with Silver or Robert. It might be fine with next update. Sadly I still can't judge it as I can't even start new content. Probably the most serious type of bug I've ever met on a launch of any game's update. I wouldn't mind if they would take full 2 months to finish this update if they can't make it on time.

Reactions: Mwanted

Legilimens

Jan 12, 2018
So 1.2 ends when Sonya and Jess left sauna? (In my case Christine says that there is something between mc and Jess) Or there is some content after?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes