rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Totally late fishing for compliments.
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

You let us fuck Jess, so that was pretty cool. This whole stopping in the middle for a cliffhanger bullshit gots to go though, man.

2. Were you happy with the amount of sexy stuff available?

Overall, sure. Not thrilled with being denied Jess' ass. I mean, at least let us give her the Iron Shrimp. But yeah, otherwise, it was plenty sexy.

3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?

I never go multiple paths, as I'm not terribly interested in Japanese perversions.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

Jess. She deserves her own update.

5. Least favorite?

Cliffhanger endings. Knock that shit off, you hacks.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

As mentioned at release time, the flow of Chris leaving the massage room was awkward. Everything else worked fairly well.

7. What route do you consider your main route (Corporate route, Patreon route?)

The one where my avatar in the game isn't getting cucked.

8. Any additional comments?

Glamour is a glorified rootkit. And Family Secret was never any good to begin with.

9. What are you most looking forward to in the future?

Silver: Penniless, Robert: Dumpster

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well that's one of the options... that scenario can go very differently depending on the choices you made.
BTW do we get some pictures for happyMDay and happyFDay like we get for Parental Love?
Also Melody have a World Cup image.Any plans for team Chess cosplay on football theme?

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
You can put a 'saves' folder in your game folder and put them there or put them in the central place:
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter- <number>
Thanks, but that i know. Probably i explained myself wrongly, i load the previous save, but it end on the previous version, it doesn't continue to this new update...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Anyone knows how solve this error?
Thx
The developer screwed up and typed in the wrong label. From what I can see, it should say 'ChrJesSpa' and not 'CheJesSpa'. If you can skip it and keep playing, I'd suggest that. I could try to fix it, but seriously, I know just enough to screw everything up.

Reactions: SymOOnk

SymOOnk

Jun 7, 2018

For future reference (and to make it easier on you), in the top right corner is a box for searching forums and/or threads for specific topics (such as game titles, console commands/cheats, walkthroughs, bugs/fixes, etc.).
Thanks man, i'll do that. :)

SymOOnk

Jun 7, 2018
The developer screwed up and typed in the wrong label. From what I can see, it should say 'ChrJesSpa' and not 'CheJesSpa'. If you can skip it and keep playing, I'd suggest that. I could try to fix it, but seriously, I know just enough to screw everything up.
Yeah, i try skip ,but i can't see an skip button, maybe this version (APK) had a bug, but don't worry by that i'm wait for another version and update then.
Thanks for all help
(Sorry for my bad english)

agentcarl123

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 13044
Plot:
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Updated: 18/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - -

Extra:
Mods (abandoned): -

(thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore)
View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
Hello admin! Can I ask a question? This june will be new update right? Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes