Si71

Apr 27, 2018
hmmm I was doing the path of only christine and rejecting all the other women but when I got to the spa scene, while talking to sonya I keep receiving this error sadly.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
  File "I:\giggity games\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "I:\giggity games\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Wed Jun 13 15:01:48 2018
that is what I get to ?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
hello everyone I do not why is has happin an exeption has occurred scripterrpr could not find lebel 'chejesspa'. ?
hmmm I was doing the path of only christine and rejecting all the other women but when I got to the spa scene, while talking to sonya I keep receiving this error sadly.
Code:
<snipped>
that is what I get to ?
i'm still too dead for a cheeky remark
please use the search function (thread only) or scroll some pages back
search.gif

Reactions: Aprilsun

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
  File "I:\giggity games\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "I:\giggity games\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Wed Jun 13 15:01:48 2018
that is what I get to ?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Just to be clear, this game doesnt end after the yacht event, right? as it may be the climax for many things ehum...its not the end of the story?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Let's see first what will happen on that yacht for each path, maybe it'll open new plots
Yes, maybe the MC will find his undiscovered love and passion for the only mistress he truly cares for, the sea, he will become Captain, sailing to ends of the earth having promiscuous escapades with mermaids and fighting Icebergs

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Lol I thought you were referring to @the66 I'm no Job, I saw a fellow Babysitterite struggling tis all.

Just to be clear, this game doesnt end after the yacht event, right? as it may be the climax for many things ehum...its not the end of the story?
Who knows? (waits for the smart arses :p ) If the boat gets sunk...if all penises are thrown overboard....if they charter an accountant and sail the wide accountancy....maybe the boat story will be like donkey punch and there will be only 1 survivor.
In all honesty I have not seen talk of after, except in the wild hallucinations of myself and others here. Though there have been solid hints at more to come after. If not this is going to be one mahoosive update or 2 as we need 1st sex with Christine then have to build the harem that has been spoken of. The tag also has group sex, does the incident in the hottub count? I don't think so, so that is pending too.
I think there is more to come otherwise it will all seem too rushed.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Seems like my error after massage still isn't fixed.
And before y'all go REEEEEEEEEE : apparently it's not the same one that everyone else had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can ignore it and keep playing but not sure if this doesn't break something in the future.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Seems like my error after massage still isn't fixed.
And before y'all go REEEEEEEEEE : apparently it's not the same one that everyone else had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can ignore it and keep playing but not sure if this doesn't break something in the future.
REEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: Blob

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Darn. And I really WANTED to go REEEEEEEEE.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, maybe the MC will find his undiscovered love and passion for the only mistress he truly cares for, the sea, he will become Captain, sailing to ends of the earth having promiscuous escapades with mermaids and fighting Icebergs
I'm down as long as the mermaids get legs Little Mermaid-style :winkytongue:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Well, I remember the original, but the kids here must have seen GOTG2

Reactions: RustyV
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes