D

Deleted member 42

next update gonna be this month right? or does the dev do 1 update each 1-2 months?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Another victim of over zealous Patreon censorship and the need for another fucking site.

Reactions: fanboi

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
next update gonna be this month right? or does the dev do 1 update each 1-2 months?
If you go to the OP there is a link to @T4bbo Patreon site and just about the 1st thing you see after the header is
"Release time of version 0.1.3: June 2018"
Recently they have been on ~4-6 week updates due to various things including a melted HDD. Go through the thread looking for update posts and posts by @Burt Reynolds Mustache for more in depth coverage.

Think he ran into Patreon Gestapo and had to get content so they would accept it and not take his site down. It's a good game so worth the wait.
Another victim of over zealous Patreon censorship and the need for another fucking site.
No idea what you 2 are on about their page is up, it has been up the few times I've checked it today and never had an issue with it. So far (AFAIK) they have avoided the ban hammer and even the review process. I may be wrong though, but current it all seems fine. Links to further info are always appreciated.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the girls on the patreon page wearing too many clothing to be in danger of the current investigations, although some images are a close call :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
the girls on the patreon page wearing too many clothing to be in danger of the current investigations, although some images are a close call :)
Yh, post pictures of their decapitated bodies, just make sure they are in winter woolies and it will be fine. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: RustyV

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you go to the OP there is a link to @T4bbo Patreon site and just about the 1st thing you see after the header is
"Release time of version 0.1.3: June 2018"
Recently they have been on ~4-6 week updates due to various things including a melted HDD. Go through the thread looking for update posts and posts by @Burt Reynolds Mustache for more in depth coverage.

No idea what you 2 are on about their page is up, it has been up the few times I've checked it today and never had an issue with it. So far (AFAIK) they have avoided the ban hammer and even the review process. I may be wrong though, but current it all seems fine. Links to further info are always appreciated.
I believe I read it in an earlier post on this thread when dev seemed to go silent. It's been long enough though that if there was an issue it has been resolved.

Sere

May 15, 2017
I noticed a corruption tag. Does your niece become more depraved and start to dress(clothes and makeup) and act sluttier?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I've always thought that the irony in games like this is that it's kind of like the MC is the one getting corrupted. From just being there to take care of the visiting female (in this case niece), to giving in to temptation and romancing her.

As for your specific question, it's not overt corruption, such as in more classic games of that genre, but more of a 'high brow" corruption of the morality of cross-family romance.

Without that, it would just feel like a normal older-younger love story.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've always thought that the irony in games like this is that it's kind of like the MC is the one getting corrupted. From just being there to take care of the visiting female (in this case niece), to giving in to temptation and romancing her.

As for your specific question, it's not overt corruption, such as in more classic games of that genre, but more of a 'high brow" corruption of the morality of cross-family romance.

Without that, it would just feel like a normal older-younger love story.
You know that uncle /niece relationship we saw almost same thing in Life with Mary but much more innocent.not incest at all.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Precisely. Because, without the incest, it's not corruption, it's romance. The only "societal more" that is challenged is young/old.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Precisely. Because, without the incest, it's not corruption, it's romance. The only "societal more" that is challenged is young/old.
BTW there is some theory that Mary is actualy the D of MC,so ;)
Same theory here for Christine and uncle.
BTW in Melody game too:)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yah, because so many people love the incest fetish, they speculate it into existence everywhere (or make a patch for it). Heh.
Next theory is that Robert is Silver's love child.

Reactions: supermanz95

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's been a little while since we did a poll as to how people liked this last update, we meant to put this up earlier but it's been busy. This update runs from waking up after the handjob until the end of the sauna.

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
2. Were you happy with the amount of sexy stuff available?
3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?
4. What was your favorite part of the update?
5. Least favorite?
6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
7. What route do you consider your main route (Corporate route, Patreon route?)
8. Any additional comments?
9. What are you most looking forward to in the future?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
HI guys, i read a lot and can´t find how to load previous saves... Can anyone help?
Tahnks.
You can put a 'saves' folder in your game folder and put them there or put them in the central place:
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter- <number>

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes