torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Hey Burt, really like the update. I feel like you should totally troll Patreon in the game, and add something like Jess's site being banned for adult content for a bit, and then maybe Patreon eventually walking back on it.
HAHA! Why would those assholes care, long as they keep getting their cut?

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First thing I did was go through and changed all of the goddaughters in the script to niece which took awhile since there is a shit ton of the word that had to be killed and replaced. It's weird that he is still listed as uncle in the script though. Oh well at least I didn't have to change that as well. Now to play it with the corrected word.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Mr. Silver isn't that bad. I just went back through the game on his path and he sang karaoke. It's true! Of course Christina thought he was going too fast, left him blue balled and he had to call and arrange for a hooker, but still.
He wants to make christine his slave tho lol But I can't wait for his scenes. I like ntr and blackmail ones that seem to be what silver is headed to.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Silver and Robert are the netoturd routes but neither one will see the light with me as the only route worth going is the niece/uncle route.

Have to say the niece/uncle route for this update was hot as fuck!

Jan 9, 2018
Fuf, got a good ending ChristineSex with Open relationship
So, how to do it (horny - harem route):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after this MC will automatically take of her panties.

U

User_10739

Isn't it odd how Christine doesn't know Mr. Silver even though they have spoken, he has offered her a job and her Uncle basically warned her about him??? Not sure if I should play the next update as I am expecting that I will probably be consumed with rage about halfway through it... (Since I am on the loyal to Christine route)

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
How come others have "Keep things the way they are" and I have "Keep options open". Where did I go wrong for that?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
He wants to make christine his slave tho lol But I can't wait for his scenes. I like ntr and blackmail ones that seem to be what silver is headed to.
Cheating in it's many different forms always makes a story more soap opera juicy. ;)

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Can a moderator please remove (or update?) the bugfix replacement for scripts.rpa from the OP? It is incompatible with 1.3 and prevents movement from 1.2 content to 1.3

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes