yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I wanted a corruption scene with silver... TT
But I always expect the next version.
Thank you.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
What im saying is old saves dont work, one have to start from scratch every new update...
They work for me. If you are having to play the game from Start with every new update, it makes me wonder what the issue is.

[Edit: Apparently a corrupt installation. Glad you found the fix. ) ]

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I started the new update with the spa scene and the walkthrough says to pick Jessica and then "Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times." I'm not sure if this means 5 times each or do that pattern 5 times but I've tried both and each time before I can finish, she says that is enough and I'm suppose to do Christine now.

I assume the fix that was added later is in this update so does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Edit: I figured it out.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Great update! My only minor complaint is that the mechanics of the mini-game with Christine are a bit...off somehow. I'm not sure why, but perhaps it's a kind of Chekhov's Gun situation, where having options that you aren't supposed to use ends up breaking immersion at some level. Or maybe it's just that the strange sequence of choices is a bit too unintuitive and will ultimately result in too many people having to resort to walkthroughs/help, and then the solution will be accompanied by feelings of annoyance rather than reward. Could hints like "maybe there are some things I shouldn't do to her here...I need to approach this differently" be dropped when a fail state occurs?

Anyway, I really loved the minor bit of progression we got for Jessica this update. She's really great, and the way she is continuing to feel so overwhelmed by her friendship and lust for Christina/MC and all the drama that entails considering her knowledge of their relationship, plus getting in over her head with the blackmail/super supporter stuff, along with her innate sexiness and the hints at all the various kinky things she might be open to trying, are really making her the stand-out love interest right now.

Now don't get me wrong, Christine is still best girl in this update, but the Chris/Jess relationship is so sweet and well-written that those two have become inseparable to me. I'm hopeful Jessica can end up happy somehow, preferably alongside MC and Christine in fun and naughty ways that are mutually pleasurable to all parties. Perhaps that is why I am in full support of any and all paths that result in the painful demise of Robert and Silver. Slow or quick torture could be viable options for the player I guess, as long as the choices ultimately conclude in a final and appropriately brutal ending to those two vile and egomaniacal assholes.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Could hints like "maybe there are some things I shouldn't do to her here...I need to approach this differently" be dropped when a fail state occurs?
I found that Christine's feedback was quite sufficient. I suppose some people might not bother to read what she is saying and thinking in response to the MC's actions, but it is kind of appropriate that ignoring your lover results in a "less than satisfactory" conclusion.

Reactions: kiteares

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I found that Christine's feedback was quite sufficient. I suppose some people might not bother to read what she is saying and thinking in response to the MC's actions, but it is kind of appropriate that ignoring your lover results in a "less than satisfactory" conclusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point is that if you give players a series of options in this manner, they will usually try them all, but more importantly they will automatically assume that they all have a purpose within the current game framework. In this case, some of the choices are actually a red herring as far as the mini-game is concerned. Now that is a type of purpose, granted, but just not the one that people may imagine I suspect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who knows what is the best response with Jessica at the spa
The line "are you in love/ are you ok" is missing in the walkthrough?!

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Fuf, got a good ending ChristineSex with Open relationship
So, how to do it (horny - harem route): ...
I have been following the "relationship" route, and I tried switching it up using your choices. She turned. I think it may have something to do with her variables. When I tried, she was at 60F, 31L. What did you have?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I have been following the "relationship" route, and I tried switching it up using your choices. She turned. I think it may have something to do with her variables. When I tried, she was at 60F, 31L. What did you have?
Getting warmer...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes