Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
My point is that if you give players a series of options in this manner, they will usually try them all, but more importantly they will automatically assume that they all have a purpose within the current game framework. In this case, some of the choices are actually a red herring as far as the mini-game is concerned. Now that is a type of purpose, granted, but just not the one that people may imagine I suspect.
While your overall point seems valid to me, only one of the choices is counter-productive. The rest have variable results. Moreover, the trial-and-error feeling of the mini-game is reminiscent of the situation found between "new lovers" where you are learning what your partner likes and doesn't like, and what to do when. I do think there is room for improvement in the "feedback" category, and the mini-game could be a bit more forgiving (or even contain a "second chance" after she turns), but it seems to me that the overall effect seems sufficiently "realistic" to continue suspension of disbelief.

Jan 9, 2018
I have been following the "relationship" route, and I tried switching it up using your choices. She turned. I think it may have something to do with her variables. When I tried, she was at 60F, 31L. What did you have?
it shouldnt be like that - i dont see any special variables exept 2 main.
In your place i would try activate console and save before event at bed.
Check Variables:
Tries - this variable shows how many time you kissed her anywhere
ChrWet - shows how horny Christine is

You need ChrWet = 8 for good ending
follow my choices, order is impotant. dont click "suck toe" - instant mood killer for Christine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code from game:
Code:
label FuckMenu:
    if Tries == 10 and ChrWet < 8:
        jump PainSex
    if Tries == 10 and ChrWet > 7:
        jump Day13Panties
and you dont want pain sex with such girl, right ? =)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
In your place i would try activate console and save before event at bed.
Check Variables:
Tries - this variable shows how many time you kissed her anywhere
ChrWet - shows how horny Christine is

You need ChrWet = 8 for good ending
follow my choices, order is impotant. dont click "suck toe" - instant mood killer for Christine.

Code from game:
Code:
label FuckMenu:
    if Tries == 10 and ChrWet < 8:
        jump PainSex
    if Tries == 10 and ChrWet > 7:
        jump Day13Panties
and you dont want pain sex with such girl, right ? =)
Getting warmer...

May 24, 2018
Its not a corrupt installation per se, as one unzip to a folder copy save files and play. I think for some reason i have to delete teh User/Roaming/RenPy folder before starting a new update

They work for me. If you are having to play the game from Start with every new update, it makes me wonder what the issue is.

[Edit: Apparently a corrupt installation. Glad you found the fix. ) ]

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Except that is like that, and that is my point. The Friendship and Lust variables affect Christine's reactions to the things you say and do. She gives different responses to your dialog choices, you get different dialog choices as part of the conversation branch, and her reactions within the mini-game differ according to those two variables (and in which order you do them, and how many times you do them).

TL; DR: The mini-game is affected by multiple factors.

I would not be surprised if we eventually find three different "paths" for the mini-game in this thread, one for each of the possible beginning states.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
While your overall point seems valid to me, only one of the choices is counter-productive. The rest have variable results
Not precisely correct. One particular choice gives her an immediate turn off, however (I can't remember which I did) too many of one makes her turn over too. There is also a choice that makes her feel rushed and thus clams up.

Apparently the exe File is not safe. was removed the moment i unpacked the zip.
Let me guess? Norton?
Norton doesn't like Ren Py exes because they create a log file when you 1st run them.
The exe is safe.
Norton's action is based on a bunch of variables and algorithms. The dozen or so people that have actually run it on this version and not mentioned it in their comments (plus the number of people that haven't commented) actions are based on their experience.
The choice is 100% yours.

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
Thanks for the info, but i opened two other ren'py files.. no prob there.. M.I.L.F-In-Time and F.I.L.F are working fine...

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for the info, but i opened two other ren'py files.. no prob there.. M.I.L.F-In-Time and F.I.L.F are working fine...
I have Norton and for every ren'py game I install I check the .exe with: right click -> Norton Anti Virus -> File Insight
If its trusted, ok, if not, I just klick "Trust now" (I believe thats whats called in english, since my language is german and therefore called "jetzt vertrauen")

So far I never had any problems with it regarding the health of my computer. I just regard it as false positive, nothing more. The same applies to most of the cracks for the japanese VN's btw.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Not precisely correct. One particular choice gives her an immediate turn off, however (I can't remember which I did) too many of one makes her turn over too. There is also a choice that makes her feel rushed and thus clams up.
What you just wrote is precisely what I wrote. One particular choice is counter-productive (as I said). Doing "too many" of one thing (or doing it before she's warmed up a bit) makes her turn over (i.e. variable effect). Then there's the choice that apparently moves you forward only if you do it in a specific circumstance, otherwise, she feels rushed (i.e. variable effect). You broke things down more than I did, but I don't see how we disagree.

(I am imagining Burt sitting there with a big grin on his face as we discuss this, and that makes me laugh.)

P.S.(I got the "harem" option to work by bumping Christine's Lust up to Friendship level +1 and then choosing the right moves at the right time.)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache
That should only happen if you choose to "work" on the computer.
I did choose work, because was not sure if it had been changed. The only options that came up were [Work], [Surf], [Spy on Jess], [Spy on Christine], and [Get Back].

Although I was able to infect Jess' and Christine's computers, the option for Silver's did not come up. In my playthroughs (previous versions) the option came up to infect Silver's computer.

If I knew what (and about where) to look for in the scripts(?) file, I could check to see what it says (Or failing that, go into console with command and change it.)

Thanks

Jan 9, 2018
@Steve70 , yeap, a lot of depends on friend > love and vica versa. even amount of points is important. But it`s obvious, in any other way game developer wouldn`t add it =)

in current state i would say that the problem in that your friendship lvl is higher than love and you want open relationship.

Found solution for when Friend > Love
First of all, i dont know is it only me, or it is a bug.
Code is not working for me:
Code:
    if ChrWet > 4:
        show Day13_ChristingBlinkingHorny
        "Christine bites her lips and opens her legs more. You can see dampness on her panties and her skin is covered in a sheen of sweat."
        "She lays her right feet on your chest and she can't help herself but stare at your erect cock..."
        "It really seems she is ready go further..."
        $ Level = 2
        call screen ChrFuckHorny
I need "$ Level = 2" be in higher position. If its like this, variable Level is not changing.
Move it before "It really seems she is ready go further..." and now its working

fuck quiz for Friend > Love - working only for exclusive relationship:

Getting warmer...
Were you talking about it ? )))

So in general:
Friendship > Love - You must chose exclusive relationship
Friendship < Love - You may chose any variant

but need to check this strange "thing" with code about Level variable.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
What you just wrote is precisely what I wrote. One particular choice is counter-productive (as I said). Doing "too many" of one thing (or doing it before she's warmed up a bit) makes her turn over (i.e. variable effect). Then there's the choice that apparently moves you forward only if you do it in a specific circumstance, otherwise, she feels rushed (i.e. variable effect). You broke things down more than I did, but I don't see how we disagree.
Seems we are almost in agreement now, I didn't understand what you meant by variable results. Variable results are not the same as doing too much of one thing, to me, variable results means
All that said, that we both enjoy it is the important thing.

(I am imagining Burt sitting there with a big grin on his face as we discuss this, and that makes me laugh.)
@Burt Reynolds Mustache always laughs at me (I even felt a dig from within the game). For him to be laughing at you too makes me happy that he is sharing his superiority around :D

P.S.(I got the "harem" option to work by bumping Christine's Lust up to Friendship level +1 and then choosing the right moves at the right time.)
Grats, by hook or by crook.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry, figured everyone here had made it through that part by now. :frown:
Never figure about progress, there's always new people picking up the games. Just this weekend we have had people asking about the password for the laptop which was a couple of updates again and someone asking about the bug that was found in the last update.
In case anyone doesn't know how:
spoiler.gif

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny, I never had a real issue with the Christine scene, because...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes