JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Hi, new to this thread. So i downloaded game got to about the ooint where Robert is introduced so i looked through this thresd and my fears were answered, NTR. I know..i know ... should have looked at the tags. Anywho my question is : can MC avoid all possible NTR that involves Men and all Female charactera and i mean not even so much as a finger or tongue entering any if the girl's orafices? , id be ok with F n F cuz i wont toss my phone at the wall.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Hi, new to this thread. So i downloaded game got to about the ooint where Robert is introduced so i looked through this thresd and my fears were answered, NTR. I know..i know ... should have looked at the tags. Anywho my question is : can MC avoid all possible NTR that involves Men and all Female charactera and i mean not even so much as a finger or tongue entering any if the girl's orafices? , id be ok with F n F cuz i wont toss my phone at the wall.
Actually this one bothers me more and more as well. I do hope that we can avoid any assault/violation/NTR/sleep pill stuff with Chris, as that would be a major turn down.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Welcome to the hunt.
NTR (or better explained the niece going out with NPC's, because MC is not chasing her), if fully avoidable with Niece and Jess, so far. The other 2 main ladies do not have interaction on screen with anyone (except a little leg rub) unless you specifically agree to it.
Follow the walkthrough and you should be good so far, but that does not mean it doesn't get uncomfortable at times. To get a full on relationship with niece and NPC actually requires you to work at it.
Devs have said that you can save them, but not sure how far things will get before apple corers are applied to cocks.
Please feel free to submit your own preference for the demise of particular characters. Although no influence on the devs, it's fun for all :D

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So basically this update focuses mostly on MC + Christine, without any significant progress with Silver or Robert?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I've done a quick search without success; is there an estimated date for the v0.1.3 walkthrough? I'd like to play the game from the very begining following it.

Thanks in advance.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the new version
I've done a quick search without success; is there an estimated date for the v0.1.3 walkthrough? I'd like to play the game from the very begining following it.

Thanks in advance.
Not much searching needed really, just like there isn't much of a walkthrough needed. A search of the thread or a quick flick through the previous page(s) would get you to the information needed in lieu of an official walkthrough. 5th in the result is the top of page 289 which spoon feeds you.

So basically this update focuses mostly on MC + Christine, without any significant progress with Silver or Robert?
This update, like the last pushes the story forward with all characters on the same timeline. The irony is that more game time is spent with the girls with Robert/Silver, though most action is with MC and Chris.
If by significant progress you mean Silver and/or Robert starting the ruination of the girls by using them and abusing them with no prospect of any good outcome for any of them, then you are going to need to wait for future updates.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
So, I got bored and began looking through the script, thinking of maybe putting together a comprehensive guide on how to ensure Christine's first experience with sex is so bad she becomes a lesbian and I got a bit of a shock early on. I found out my main save has MC and Christine's relationship set to not secret. We are lying to Jess and both deathly afraid of the sister, so something might have crossed wires at some point or I wound up loading the wrong save a month or two ago and now everything is confused.

So, to put an actual point on this, for anyone still having trouble with the sex scene, you might not be in the SecretRelationship state you think you are.

U

User_633486

tried searching but no luck - what do i do w/ jess at the spa? tried several diff combos on touching and whatnot and they all end with MC saying that's enough and then i can't massage her anymore it's faf

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
is it a bug and is there a fix yet? guessing yes to both
No to both actually. Not a bug... you're just missing something. And since not a bug... no fix.

So, I got bored and began looking through the script, thinking of maybe putting together a comprehensive guide on how to ensure Christine's first experience with sex is so bad she becomes a lesbian and I got a bit of a shock early on. I found out my main save has MC and Christine's relationship set to not secret. We are lying to Jess and both deathly afraid of the sister, so something might have crossed wires at some point or I wound up loading the wrong save a month or two ago and now everything is confused.

So, to put an actual point on this, for anyone still having trouble with the sex scene, you might not be in the SecretRelationship state you think you are.
Well, you have another piece to the puzzle... now it's all about putting it all together. Remember that you are essentially confirming/changing the relationship status during dinner.

Oct 15, 2017
Is there some prerequisite for having the option to install the spyware on Silver's laptop? I don't have any such option when I use the laptop the next morning after sleeping with Christine.

Deadpool Jr.

Jun 20, 2018
No to both actually. Not a bug... you're just missing something. And since not a bug... no fix.

Well, you have another piece to the puzzle... now it's all about putting it all together. Remember that you are essentially confirming/changing the relationship status during dinner.
Any android links with updated version other than the one in the thread?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

Yeah. You guys and that Contradiction flag.

For those playing at home, you made a choice during that couch scene two or however many updates ago. Now, I don't know if T4bbo is Russian or not but the choice of, "You're right, this is crazy," where you not only lie to everyone about your relationship, you lie to yourselves and pretend you aren't continuing your relationship gets the relationship marked as "PhysicalRelationship". Choosing, "You're wrong, I'm not letting you go," sets the relationship to "SecretRelationship". And for an added degree of difficulty, nearly every check for the next update or so checks if either of them are true and you are just dating Christine, rather than hammering home the specific choice you made there.

That brings us to Contradiction. As my own stupidity illustrates, it is entirely possible to believe you and Chris are keeping shit on the down low while a playing a little slap and tickle. So when she corners you after sushi with the exclusive/horndog choice, if you are on the PhysicalRelationship path and you don't have Christine's Horny higher than Friend and she gets jealous, you get the Contradiction flag, which means no vaginal moisture for Chris. Oh, you also get the flag for diddling Jess during the massage while in PhysicalRelationship and Horny < Friend.

From what I've seen, there are no negatives for being in the SecretRelationship. So, that one non-obvious choice months ago? Yeah, that is why you can't get this idiot girl's panties off.

Reactions: bas

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah. You guys and that Contradiction flag.

For those playing at home, you made a choice during that couch scene two or however many updates ago. Now, I don't know if T4bbo is Russian or not but the choice of, "You're right, this is crazy," where you not only lie to everyone about your relationship, you lie to yourselves and pretend you aren't continuing your relationship gets the relationship marked as "PhysicalRelationship". Choosing, "You're wrong, I'm not letting you go," sets the relationship to "SecretRelationship". And for an added degree of difficulty, nearly every check for the next update or so checks if either of them are true and you are just dating Christine, rather than hammering home the specific choice you made there.

That brings us to Contradiction. As my own stupidity illustrates, it is entirely possible to believe you and Chris are keeping shit on the down low while a playing a little slap and tickle. So when she corners you after sushi with the exclusive/horndog choice, if you are on the PhysicalRelationship path and you don't have Christine's Horny higher than Friend and she gets jealous, you get the Contradiction flag, which means no vaginal moisture for Chris. Oh, you also get the flag for diddling Jess during the massage while in PhysicalRelationship and Horny < Friend.

From what I've seen, there are no negatives for being in the SecretRelationship. So, that one non-obvious choice months ago? Yeah, that is why you can't get this idiot girl's panties off.
I wouldn't quite put it in those terms... but ding ding ding.

The Contradiction flag actually comes up in one particular set of circumstances. Those are when Christine is very in love with the MC... but the MC basically tells her that... well, he wants to see other people too. That's the start. The real kicker is whether or not the MC has been fucking around with other girls up until that point. If Christine knows you fucked Sonya... and she suspects (or knows) about some stuff with Jess... then she's in a pretty sad state of mind. It shows up in her thoughts during the scene too.

But that one choice back a couple updates ago... it is important (and I mentioned it as such) but you can still change it this dinner (for exactly the reason you mentioned, people might want to change their minds) there is no negative for changing your mind, per se. But if you're indicating to the girl in love with you that you're just using her, essentially... she's going to have trouble coming to terms with it.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes