401Grem

May 14, 2017
It is on the OP. I downloaded it, went through the process of uncompressing the strange compression method, Tried to play it. The game doesn't start.
Normally for linux, i just double click the sh file, and when the box pops up just click run.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
0.1.3a is up (a few bugfixes) as well as the latest basic walkthough. (Detailed one will take a lot more time.)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I like the game, story line, characters, and animation. But I am curious why Sonya's hair changed color? I thought that it was a let down on her appearance. I also found, in the walkthrough, that in the Corporate Mode, that on Day 9, nothing matched up.

Mickeyb36

Aug 8, 2017
I think the MC will catch Christine with Sonya's husband and the other girls and guys at the party and not be able to give her the evidence he is cheating.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think the MC will catch Christine with Sonya's husband and the other girls and guys at the party and not be able to give her the evidence he is cheating.
So Sonya's husband is cheating his wife with Julia now he will cheat Julia with Christine?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Trouble with that is, it's like signing your own death warrant.
Having cut Robert's dick off, we need somewhere to store it. Where better than in Paul's mouth throat?
Meanwhile Silver's wife and daughter set about him with an apple corer.
And as we are on a boat, it surprises me that no one has mentioned keel hauling.....

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes