FXM

Oct 2, 2017
@FXM There was a bug with tuxedo which should appear only on Day14 (instead it appears already from Day1 what is causing that story jumps to Day14 and it calls variables which have not been defined yet), if you download latest version from Patreon - 0.1.3a it is already fixed with other small bugs and changes to the gameplay. There is changelog available together with walkthrough on the site.

If you don't want join Patreon, just avoid using tuxedo until Day14!

Btw. thx to @muttdoggy for trying to be helpfull to our regular players... ;)

Cheers!

T4bbo
thank you, the tuxedo was the problem and thanks for the help @muttdoggy

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It is actually possible. Robert might drug their drinks. As we see Christine ask for Rum and Coke. Its the perfect opportunity for Robert to add something else
Not gonna happen and if it does it can be avoided, All NTR is avoidable and that would be rape, i just don't see rape being in the game since he uses Patreon.
I think it would ruin the game for many people unless you can avoid it.

That was a good update a little short though!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Not gonna happen and if it does it can be avoided, All NTR is avoidable and that would be rape, i just don't see rape being in the game since he uses Patreon.
I think it would ruin the game for many people unless you can avoid it.

That was a good update a little short though!
Hmm, lets say that the drug makes them more hungry towards sex or something. The drug might even be the goods in the warehouse Silver is worried about and the reason for their business. Then it technically wouldn't be rape. But still you're right. It would still be NTR, so I'm guessing our hero will swooop in at the last minute and save the day XD

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, lets say that the drug makes them more hungry towards sex or something. The drug might even be the goods in the warehouse Silver is worried about and the reason for their business. Then it technically wouldn't be rape. But still you're right. It would still be NTR, so I'm guessing our hero will swooop in at the last minute and save the day XD

That would be still be technically and legitimately rape if mind altering drugs are involved ...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wait a minute and think before you type something, using date rape drugs is indeed still rape.
You cannot drug someone to force sex that is why Bill Cosby is going to prison for using date rape drugs.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
My bad. I'm sorry
Hey, you never know, he may have a crystal shard that he can control the girls with. Even if it's just to love him more....
He's also got a picture of Christine in a compromising position in one reality and given how the various paths were colliding in the last update, I wouldn't be surprised if all versions of Robert have a copy. And we know with a candid picture, these girls can be blackmailed into having more pictures in more compromising positions taken....
As for the pictures Silver probably has of Lola and Julia.
While I get what others have said about rape, @T4bbo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache have proven they are not averse to a little dubious consent, sleep groping, dreamforcing and all 3 main men have had a chance to have a go at at least one. I don't think it's a huge leap from Robert adding a little something to a wrong decision and a dick being at the very least knocking on the door of somewhere it's not welcome

Your welcome and one thing i forgot to say is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I would add to MWeb's replies is that although there has been very little action with Robert/Silver in the last 2 updates, I can understand why. They have been setting up the main event, the boat. Which barring HHD meltdowns and Patreon interference should happen in the July update. If another technical issue comes up and they have to split further, I can imagine the MC losing out and a focus on them, before bringing it all together. Failing a split, I think the 1st part of the next update could be pretty uncomfortable for MC followers. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go....

Reactions: Floga

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, you never know, he may have a crystal shard that he can control the girls with. Even if it's just to love him more....
He's also got a picture of Christine in a compromising position in one reality and given how the various paths were colliding in the last update, I wouldn't be surprised if all versions of Robert have a copy. And we know with a candid picture, these girls can be blackmailed into having more pictures in more compromising positions taken....
As for the pictures Silver probably has of Lola and Julia.
While I get what others have said about rape, @T4bbo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache have proven they are not averse to a little dubious consent, sleep groping, dreamforcing and all 3 main men have had a chance to have a go at at least one. I don't think it's a huge leap from Robert adding a little something to a wrong decision and a dick being at the very least knocking on the door of somewhere it's not welcome

What I would add to MWeb's replies is that although there has been very little action with Robert/Silver in the last 2 updates, I can understand why. They have been setting up the main event, the boat. Which barring HHD meltdowns and Patreon interference should happen in the July update. If another technical issue comes up and they have to split further, I can imagine the MC losing out and a focus on them, before bringing it all together. Failing a split, I think the 1st part of the next update could be pretty uncomfortable for MC followers. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go....

OOOOF, dark days ahead I'll have to take some time away from this site and T4boo's Patreon if that does actually happen. Last thing I want to see is 70 some odd percent of his patrons throw a riot and lynching party.

Reactions: Floga and kiteares
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes