TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
I searched through the thread and couldn't find where I should put the patcher. Any suggestion here except for putting it everywhere?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I searched through the thread and couldn't find where I should put the patcher. Any suggestion here except for putting it everywhere?
Inside of game folder.

@Burt Reynolds Mustache & @T4bbo ;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 32474, in script
jes "{t}*What am I waiting for? True romance? Not in this life..."
Exception: Text ended while the 't' text tag was still open.

Reactions: T4bbo

farenq

May 10, 2018
Don't know if someone already said it, bug if you try the tuxedo in saturday when Chris is getting ready to go to the market, the story jump to Sunday when Chris is meeting with Julia and that dickhead Silver.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There has been a tuxedo bug reported quite a few times and I think there is a fix up ways in the thread to fix it or just only wear it when you are suppose to wear it. I never hit it but then I only put it on when I had to wear it as putting it on any other time is kind of pointless unless you need it.

Maybe they just need to put in a block to prevent it from being worn till it's needed.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Don't know if someone already said it, bug if you try the tuxedo in saturday when Chris is getting ready to go to the market, the story jump to Sunday when Chris is meeting with Julia and that dickhead Silver.
Yeah, they fixed it but noone shared the fixed version here.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Try to follow walkthrough man. You are most probably low on Friendship points with Christine.
Seems a little silly that the game could end for no obvious reason at any point without warning. A scale showing you your points would likely fix that. Annoying you have to follow the walkthrough exactly in order to proceed.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Seems a little silly that the game could end for no obvious reason at any point without warning. A scale showing you your points would likely fix that. Annoying you have to follow the walkthrough exactly in order to proceed.
Well, you don't need very high friendship to advance at all... and the check is at the end of the day. Plus points are visible and you can even cheat your score up in the game if you fuck up too badly. You really don't need to follow the walkthrough at all to play the game... though depending on choices you might miss some scenes here and there. Mainly some stuff early on.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Not sure where points were visible. I *thought* i had some pretty good friendship points with her, after taking her shopping, not being a perv, letting her stay for free etc. But I guess I have to restart.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Not sure where points were visible. I *though* i had some pretty good friendship points with her, after taking her shopping, not being a perv, letting her stay for free etc. But I guess I have to restart.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Alanthos

When you are talking to a person say the niece her stats will be shown but when they are not around their stats are hidden. If you have the console unlocked you can use shirft + D and click on variables and then look at everyone's stats that way when they are not visible.

For me everything is a little different since I'm playing the silver turds route but playing horny instead of romance since when I first started playing the game the silver turds route was the horny route and when it changed I just stuck with horny.

I haven't needed the walk through though I do check stats off and on to see if something went up or down.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help again! u_u
So i continue the love story with Christine after the spa event.
At home mc and Christine finally do love/sex
The next day...
I try to follow someone walkthrough v0.1.3a and:
Day 14
234. Spy on Christine via Computer
235. Spy on Silver via Computer
236. Spy on Jessica via Computer (webcam)
237. "Wait... I'm a Super Supporter... I should step in." (WARNING! Choosing either of the other two
options will open up the possibility of Silver and Jessica scenes in the future!)

Now what?
The walkthrough say to be continue, but the game never say to me that the version end here.
Can somone tell me if there is more?
Or the v0.1.3 game really end here?

Edit 1
Well i think that the last choice are...
Go in the bathroom, use wc, then shower, after put on the tuxedo and the game end. Cant wait to see the next content, i really wanna kick in the ass mr silver and the other damn men -.- they need to stay away from all the girls in game XD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bahamut Zero

It should end later on the ship.

Your on a very big yacht it would be very easy to make 2 to 3 shit stains disappear without a trace. All you would need is rope something heavy and something to knock them out with. Then when no one is watching push them into the water and wave bye with the traditional middle finger wag and maybe christian their voyage by peeing on them while they sink.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
@Bahamut Zero

It should end later on the ship.

Your on a very big yacht it would be very easy to make 2 to 3 shit stains disappear without a trace. All you would need is rope something heavy and something to knock them out with. Then when no one is watching push them into the water and wave bye with the traditional middle finger wag and maybe christian their voyage by peeing on them while they sink.
Bro ahahahaha this post make me laugh like an idiot! Was really awesome if we can do something like that XD
I surelly do it without regret XD

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Followed the walkthrough for the non friend route and ended up on the Robert path instead of Silva. Is that possible?

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
WOW. What a game. So many routes to take, so many different scenarios in all paths. I'm like totally hook. can't wait for more. Keep up the awesome work.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Followed the walkthrough for the non friend route and ended up on the Robert path instead of Silva. Is that possible?
Everything is possible, walkthrough follows Robert path for horny route and follows Mr.Silver path for friend route. Btw, you can go whichever path you want, it does not matter if you are more horny or not. For example, i have 10 save with different outcomes; 4 on friend, 4 on horny and 2 for ntr.

Reactions: QQA and kiteares
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes