Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone have Walkthrough for 0.1.3?
I am using the Walkthrough for 0.1.2 but i need the new one. I do not wanna pick the bad choice and fuck the intere game for the NTR shit.
Can someone help me with the 0.1.3 choice?
And please the romantic and the passionate one, i do not wanna any NTR choice.
If someone have the new update please help me

Anticipate thankses.

Edit 1
Guys can someone help me with the massage mini game?
I go to the spa to meet sonya
After i meet Jess and Mc niece
Then i try to follow the 0.1.2 walk that say:

214. Take Massage Oil from Table next to Christine
215. Pick Christine
216. Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times.
217. Massage tits
218. Massage thighs
219. Massage Ass
220. Massage Ass or Thighs (Horny +3, MC Affinity + 1)
221. “Push her away.” (Or “prove it”) (Warning! If you prove it, there may be consequences in the future!)
222. “On the cheek.” (Sonya Friend – 1)

But when i arrive at 219 point, the game switch me to Jessie. Who i do wrong?

I do
216. Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times. (lower legs 5 time right?)
Then i massage tits, after the thighs and then the ass.
But then the game stop me say that i done all and i need to switch to Jess.
Can someone help me?
Anyway after i really need the new update from the walk please T_T

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@increals & @kiteares
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You cannot go into NTR with this version. However, if you want to be romantic and passionate, you should make a proper ___
As for walkthrough, I am sorry my pledge is not enough to see walkthrough. However, @Askjames , can share with us if he wants to.

@Bahamut Zero ,

You question regarding to massage part

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
U

User_32285

216. Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times. (lower legs 5 time right?)
No, First Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs (=4) and then choose one of previous four (it doesnt matter which one to make it 5).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Why game making error ? I said ignore but i saw this screen 2-3 times
You are probably playing old version of game or your save files are corrupted.
Secondly, if you want to get help from forum you have to be more specific about your problem.
Tell us where did you get the error exactly? which route? There is a Tuxedo bug which is fixed at patreon but people didn't share it. Therefore , if you want to avoid it , DO NOT choose to wear Tuxedo except day 14.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@increals & @kiteares
<snip>
This is what I and I think, @increals , where referring to.

You are probably playing old version of game or your save files are corrupted.
Secondly, if you want to get help from forum you have to be more specific about your problem.
Tell us where did you get the error exactly? which route? There is a Tuxedo bug which is fixed at patreon but people didn't share it. Therefore , if you want to avoid it , DO NOT choose to wear Tuxedo except day 14.
In addition @snof and others that may not know, you can also get the traceback.txt from the root folder (where the .exe is) and either attach the file or copy and paste the text.
Another thing some people, wiser than me, also ask for is a save so they can inspect it on their set up, again this can be attached to your post.

If anyone is aware of this information, then great, this post is not meant for you. I added it to the bottom of @MWeb reply, not because I thought he needed it, but because it keeps the info together.

@T4bbo or @Burt Reynolds Mustache I have attached an errors.txt that I found in my root. I have not had any issues with gameplay, but noticed it there when looking to confirm the name of the file above. Don't know if you need it or it's stuff that's bugging under the surface in my copy.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
on the patch now you can fuck the girl as the MC
my question.is there a way to fuck she as the black boy or the boss when you go on other routes?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
yea i get error in tuxedo route
btw what is the tuxedo ?
The tuxedo is the jacket that the MC needs to wear when going out with Sonya. On the version here if you pick it to wear before day 14 it causes an error.
Therefore
if you want to avoid it , DO NOT choose to wear Tuxedo except day 14.
on the patch now you can fuck the girl as the MC
my question.is there a way to fuck she as the black boy or the boss when you go on other routes?
Nope, only MC

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
So the end of day 3, when you have fixed Christine's computer and you go to sleep, she doesnt feel comfortable anymore and just leaves (game over). This happens regardless of if you install spyware or not.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So the end of day 3, when you have fixed Christine's computer and you go to sleep, she doesnt feel comfortable anymore and just leaves (game over). This happens regardless of if you install spyware or not.
Try to follow walkthrough man. You are most probably low on Friendship points with Christine.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes