QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Everything is possible, walkthrough follows Robert path for horny route and follows Mr.Silver path for friend route. Btw, you can go whichever path you want, it does not matter if you are more horny or not. For example, i have 10 save with different outcomes; 4 on friend, 4 on horny and 2 for ntr.
Hot damn, that's a lot of routes.

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Everything is possible, walkthrough follows Robert path for horny route and follows Mr.Silver path for friend route. Btw, you can go whichever path you want, it does not matter if you are more horny or not. For example, i have 10 save with different outcomes; 4 on friend, 4 on horny and 2 for ntr.
Apart from the ntr route, are the 4 you're speaking of the MC, Robert, Jess, and Silva route?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Apart from the ntr route, are the 4 you're speaking of the MC, Robert, Jess, and Silva route?
For Friend > Horny
1-) Loyal+Romantic with Christine+Corporate Route
2-) Loyal+Romantic with Christine+Patreon Route
3-) Harem+Friend with benefits+Corporate Route (However, this route goes bad result with Christine if you go open relation with her if friend>horny)
4-) Same with #3 but Patreon Route.
For Horny > Friend
It is same with above but there is no way to go wrong with #3 & #4 and MC is kinda more asshole to Jessica for #3 and #4
As for NTR, I have Friend > Horny for Mr.Silver and Horny>Friend for Robert. I might go 2 more for other options.

EDIT: @B̶u̶z̶z̶ FapFeed , Try to edit your post instead of double posting please.

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
For Friend > Horny
3-) Harem+Friend with benefits+Corporate Route (However, this route goes bad result with Christine if you go open relation with her if friend>horny)
For Horny > Friend
It is same with above but there is no way to go wrong with #3 & #4 and MC is kinda more asshole to Jessica for #3 and #4
As for NTR, I have Friend > Horny for Mr.Silver and Horny>Friend for Robert. I might go 2 more for other options.

EDIT: @B̶u̶z̶z̶ FapFeed , Try to edit your post instead of double posting please.
Wow, the dev really thought this out. I don't mind double posting, especially if the person I sent the post to has read it, therefore, they won't see the edit. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
For Friend > Horny
For Horny > Friend

the only jobs available are to let her work with a creep guy who will try to abuse her or let her be a whore online?

I rejected Sonya hoping to hire Christine as a secretary but it does not seem possible :oops:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
the only jobs available are to let her work with a creep guy who will try to abuse her or let her be a whore online?

I rejected Sonya hoping to hire Christine as a secretary but it does not seem possible :oops:
Yeah, actually hiring Christine would be cool man and yeah, they are the only jobs right now. However, Christine doesn't need to be a whore for the work of Jessica or Silver cannot corrupt Christine if you are into her. It's fun to see how they try so hard to get into her panties but fail.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Yeah, actually hiring Christine would be cool man and yeah, they are the only jobs right now. However, Christine doesn't need to be a whore for the work of Jessica or Silver cannot corrupt Christine if you are into her. It's fun to see how they try so hard to get into her panties but fail.
WELLLLLL i wouldn't say it's impossible yet, with the scenario in place....i wouldn't be surprised with a 'bad guys win' ending following poor choices. Plus i think Burt has that grin going. "Oh you think that, give an a solid update, give it time~"

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
WELLLLLL i wouldn't say it's impossible yet, with the scenario in place....i wouldn't be surprised with a 'bad guys win' ending following poor choices. Plus i think Burt has that grin going. "Oh you think that, give an a solid update, give it time~"
I didn't say impossible for anything. What do you mean with bad guys win ending? Bad or Good is depend on your point of view. I mean think about it. What would you think about MC if the real MC was Mr.Silver? Then good guy (Computer nerd) would become the villian who tries to seduce your daughter ( She would probably be daughter of Silver) or think about Robert, there are many MCs who has his character. We don't like him cause he doesn't give a shit and just want to fuck Christine but wouldn't be cool to play a character who just wants to fuck whoever he sees?

I don't see as bad people both Mr.Silver and Robert. That's all point of view man. I try to enjoy the game fully with playing every single outcome.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Could be! never know! it's point of view honestly, but general view of MC for 95% of players is who you generally control XD it could be cool with the different outcomes or different 'main characters' and frankly not everyone but most people pull the 'robert' character for often then not, they just never realize it in most of the games around or like this one XD

i think like a newgame+ of you controling/playing as a side character would be pretty neat to say the least, for instance playing as Eric in BB. or Robert here, or silver. OR hell even jessica XD

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@speedking535

See @MWeb post #5917 on previous page.

For future reference, there is a search function in top right corner directly under your login/handle. Type in walkthrough then enter (or click Search).

Also please check OP on first page, usually you will find stuff there.

Do not take some comments the wrong way, but you will find people more willing/less snarky to help with questions if you at least attempt a search or check 1-2 pages previous. For some, it gets tiring seeing the same question asked every (or same) page.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I didn't say impossible for anything. What do you mean with bad guys win ending? Bad or Good is depend on your point of view. I mean think about it. What would you think about MC if the real MC was Mr.Silver? Then good guy (Computer nerd) would become the villian who tries to seduce your daughter ( She would probably be daughter of Silver) or think about Robert, there are many MCs who has his character. We don't like him cause he doesn't give a shit and just want to fuck Christine but wouldn't be cool to play a character who just wants to fuck whoever he sees?

I don't see as bad people both Mr.Silver and Robert. That's all point of view man. I try to enjoy the game fully with playing every single outcome.
The way this story is going I wouldn't put it past them to be the bad guys in the end. There's something illegal about the shipment of "screwdrivers".

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The way this story is going I wouldn't put it past them to be the bad guys in the end. There's something illegal about the shipment of "screwdrivers".
Speaking of illegal things, you know, the program that MC made for Mr.Silver is completely illegal as well.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Speaking of illegal things, you know, the program that MC made for Mr.Silver is completely illegal as well.
Technically they had a contract. What Mr. Silver uses it for is illegal. Even if MC knows it's illegal I think whatever secret Mr. Silver and Robert have far surpass selling of a legal software with the knowledge of it being used illegally.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
selling of a legal software
It is not a legal software. (or lets say it is legal but MC knows exactly what Mr.Silver will do with it. He even lies to Sonya about this.) MC is guilty as much as Mr.Silver. I've never said that Mr.Silver and Robert are all clean. I am trying to say that MC isn't innocent in this game. They are very similar with Mr.Silver tbh.

Reactions: Floga
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes