Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 123797
What is she trying to show?

Jul 13 at 9:10am

Hi guys,
wanted to share with you some pic from next version without spoiling too much.

The girls on the boat gonna talk... but about what?

T4bbo and Team
Either:
"Seriously Julia, it was this big. Jessica fel... saw it herself."

or:
"Is a fully automatic collapsible screwdriver really that big?"

Reactions: Floga

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
why is that,can't get it to work?how many friend pts and horny pts?
What do you mean with "can't get it to work" ? It doesn't matter if you are on friend or horny route. You can see that scene with either route. If you cannot engage and help your niece with business trip thing, i suggest you to follow walkthrough. I cannot explain from start to that point.

Reactions: Straightjacket

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I don't know why, but I am getting this really bad nagging feeling that no matter what route you go, (or regardless of if Christine is dating the MC, Robert, or Silver), Christine and Jessica are going to be cum-dumpsters by the end of the yacht party.

Reactions: SomeOldFart and TCM

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know why, but I am getting this really bad nagging feeling that no matter what route you go, (or regardless of if Christine is dating the MC, Robert, or Silver), Christine and Jessica are going to be cum-dumpsters by the end of the yacht party.
it looks like :(

after my first play i can say the ntr in this game is HARDCORE don't know about silver route did not play and will not but the robert is thing is super ugly, hes a complete asshole obviously trying just to fuck Chris not even pretending to be good to her he is just full asshole mode all the time and seeing Jess and uncle get cucked :FeelsBadMan:

im aiming to get jess and sonia and really did not care much about chris still feels bad.

I just hope that on this route there is an option for jess to save chris before robert pops that cherry
I do not care if I lose jess and chris if they end up together and robert does not get anything

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I really hope none of the ladies become cum-dumpsters except maybe julia since she's an overly ambitious bitch... and might be more than willing to be grouped banged.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
I really hope none of the ladies become cum-dumpsters except maybe julia since she's an overly ambitious bitch... and might be more than willing to be grouped banged.
she already is, she is fucking the sonia's husband and give bj to sil (at least in my game) and very likely will go for robert too

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes