Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
After the MC gave Christine those basic self-defense lessons early on in the game, I would find it oddly satisfying if she decided to learn more off-camera, and then she uses her new skills to terminate the douchebags, dumping their bodies overboard, and saving Jess and the MC.
This may sound strange, considering what I've said before, but I have no problem having Silver and Robert hang around for as long as the developer wants to keep them. They provide conflict and depth to the game. As long as there is a path I can take that will thwart their advances, I'm fine with that.

Nor do I mind the developer providing a path(s) for those who like NTR. That draws more players to the game and gives the devloper a greater potential for revenue, so he/she can continue developing this and other games.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I still maintain that in the releases thus far, the developer has clearly marked how to seek and how to avoid NTR.

Personally, I don't see the point in predicting falling skies, but if that's what floats your boat... be my guest. I'm not here to argue with anyone.

Also personally, if the developer ever does force NTR in this game, you won't have to concern yourself with my comments any more. I will drop the game and disappear from this thread.

Peace! Now, I have to go finish my other route in this game, so I can get to the other games in my backlog.
No worries man. This is all just hypothetical conversation to help pass the time while waiting for the next update.

Reactions: kiteares

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
"Pour the drugs and two 55 gallon barrels of hydrofluoric acid on Silver and Robert" - this can always be done at any time. revenge is to be enjoyed. :evilsmile:
and * stupid shit you wrap was saying* - relax dude and learn to communicate well.
Good luck to you;)
P.S. and I like your idea 55 gallon...
I was trying to make that sound bombastic and funny, but I knew it wasn't clear and posted it anyway. So, sorry about that, man - just trying to come off as jokey.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Tried that did not work with captials in first letters but still doesn't work .
Tyvm for help deleted it starting over to try again.
If the name of your character starts with a capital letter you should write it in the password starting with a capital letter. If the name of your character starts with a lowercase letter you should write it in the password starting with a lowercase letter.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
View attachment 123797
What is she trying to show?

Jul 13 at 9:10am

Hi guys,
wanted to share with you some pic from next version without spoiling too much.

The girls on the boat gonna talk... but about what?

T4bbo and Team
Jes - "I don't understand why you don't feel attracted to Robert..."
Chris - "I have a thing for men with nice round butt. But Robert's is square!"

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A potential problem I can see occurring (in many games) is when the results of player choices produce unreasonable plot splits creating essentially two games.
Usually the way to bring the divergent realities together seems to be by forcing either choice to lead to the same long term ending.
For me this ruins any continuity I find in a story line.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Why force them? Many games have multiple endings. It's the only way to stay faithful to your choices.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
A potential problem I can see occurring (in many games) is when the results of player choices produce unreasonable plot splits creating essentially two games.
Usually the way to bring the divergent realities together seems to be by forcing either choice to lead to the same long term ending.
Trying to appease everyone and appeasing no one is a huge possibility in games that offer divergent paths catering to very different audiences. Especially when audiences want very different things. The NTR hardcore don't want Robert or Silver as a boyfriend for Christine. They won't be fully satisfied unless she is raped by them in front of the MC at some point. Going halfway on that won't cut it, you gotta take it all the way at some point if you don't want that segment to revolt. I'm not sure if T4boo knows this or is willing to go that far.

I'd liken the issue to Nintendo not making Link a female in Zelda. People complained but it's only a good thing that they did NOT do that, it would just feel shoehorned. A bunch of japanese male programmers with no interest in doing that just wouldn't give that audience a satisfying result. The best way to deliver on that would be do it as a new series running alongside the main game series made by western developers who are really into the idea (preferably with some women on board in key roles.)

They went above and beyond last update for incest fans, really killing it. So there is reason to have faith but it's somewhat of a different thing since even if the author's not into incest, you just do a super hot sex scene, it's the context that the participants are related that will do it for that segment of the audience.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why force them? Many games have multiple endings. It's the only way to stay faithful to your choices.
I just meant often if a dev wants to reunify divergent story lines the resolution can feel artificial.
Personally I like multiple endings.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Trying to appease everyone and appeasing no one is a huge possibility in games that offer divergent paths catering to very different audiences. Especially when audiences want very different things. The NTR hardcore don't want Robert or Silver as a boyfriend for Christine. They won't be fully satisfied unless she is raped by them in front of the MC at some point. Going halfway on that won't cut it, you gotta take it all the way at some point if you don't want that segment to revolt. I'm not sure if T4boo knows this or is willing to go that far.

I'd liken the issue to Nintendo not making Link a female in Zelda. People complained but it's only a good thing that they did NOT do that, it would just feel shoehorned. A bunch of japanese male programmers with no interest in doing that just wouldn't give that audience a satisfying result. The best way to deliver on that would be do it as a new series running alongside the main game series made by western developers who are really into the idea (preferably with some women on board in key roles.)

They went above and beyond last update for incest fans, really killing it. So there is reason to have faith but it's somewhat of a different thing since even if the author's not into incest, you just do a super hot sex scene, it's the context that the participants are related that will do it for that segment of the audience.
Wow! I was unaware of that about Zelda. A female Zelda trying to rescue a princess might not have sat well with many parents (who usually are the ones who ultimately buy the games) when the game was released. I'd like a female Zelda reboot.
Preferably a more adult reboot.lol

As for the incest focused update, the father and daughter are now in a consensual sexual relationship so it makes sense there will be more sex between them.
I'm curious about two comments though, Heidi speculating about Kathy being into girls and then in an earlier update when Kathy joked that she and the daughter had had sex. Was it really just a joke?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'm curious about two comments though, Heidi speculating about Kathy being into girls and then in an earlier update when Kathy joked that she and the daughter had had sex. Was it really just a joke?
I think I missed something here too... @RustyV - are talking about "Daughter for Dessert" by Palmer? There's no Heidi or Kathy in this game I know of...

Reactions: Dolphin3000

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Heidi and Kathy? Am I missing something?
I think I missed something here too... @RustyV - are talking about "Daughter for Dessert" by Palmer? There's no Heidi or Kathy in this game I know of...
The bit that 1st alerted me was the line above that...
As for the incest focused update, the father and daughter are now in a consensual sexual relationship so it makes sense there will be more sex between them.
Along with Heidi/Kathy I just thought Rusty had gone in changing names and realtionships, it's been so long since I gave up on D4D I didn't even connect it until I read the post by @rodneyeatme

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I've started playing v0.12 and i'm looking for Christine's computer password. I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be her dog's name but i can't seem to find it. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me ? ^^

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes