RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I've started playing v0.12 and i'm looking for Christine's computer password. I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be her dog's name but i can't seem to find it. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me ? ^^
Don't you follow walkthrough? It is written there. And if you are not using walkthrough then use it please because if not you will come up with more questions which are already answered a thousand times.
As for your question, it is "Mister <Name of your Main Character>"
For example if your Character name is Zeus then the password is "Mister Zeus" but if it is zeus then you should type "Mister zeus".
It would be awesome if you learn how to search a thread. Just check out the spoiler tag above your post, kiteares made a very simple guide for new comers.

EDIT: Before you ask where walkthrough is.. You can find it with search button but i am in good mood right now.

Reactions: kiteares

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Don't you follow walkthrough? It is written there. And if you are not using walkthrough then use it please because if not you will come up with more questions which are already answered a thousand times.
As for your question, it is "Mister <Name of your Main Character>"
For example if your Character name is Zeus then the password is "Mister Zeus" but if it is zeus then you should type "Mister zeus".
It would be awesome if you learn how to search a thread. Just check out the spoiler tag above your post, kiteares made a very simple guide for new comers.

EDIT: Before you ask where walkthrough is.. You can find it with search button but i am in good mood right now.
Thanks

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I do not understand much of this game. I didn't know that there were several routes. I just wanted an advanced savegame so I could watch it like scenes.
If you've downloaded the game you can follow the walkthrough and get all you like or run unren.bat to open the image folder.
If it's just pictures you can search for the CG Rip and find a link to the pretty pictures.
A save game won't really help you as there isn't a gallery function, so you'll miss a bunch doing it that way.
Oh and there's 4 routes - 2 main routes and NTR (arguably) alternatives of each.

Reactions: joba

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I do not understand much of this game. I didn't know that there were several routes. I just wanted an advanced savegame so I could watch it like scenes.
If i give you a save, you will miss lots of scenes since you didn't play the game at all. I suggest you to follow walkthrough and play for yourself at least once. I have saves that start from v0.12 and there is no gallery in game so you can't see the previous scenes.

Reactions: joba

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
So... i know there is a ntr tag, but wouldn't be amazing if there was a option to take it away from the game, like the incest option?
I mean... i don't see why instead of needing to choose one of the two jerks, we could simply just don't choose them...
Just my opinion, i don't want to create some kind of discussion about ntr

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's been stated many times that if you want NTR, you really have to work for it. The design is set up to help you get MC and Christine together. Everything outside that takes some pretty obvious choices by the player.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
It's been stated many times that if you want NTR, you really have to work for it. The design is set up to help you get MC and Christine together. Everything outside that takes some pretty obvious choices by the player.
I just started playing the game, i reached until where the mc bought the swimsuit to Christine, so if i continue playing will i be able to avoid ntr without problems?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup, just don't be a (straight from Burt's mouth) douche to Christine.

joba

Jun 19, 2018
If you've downloaded the game you can follow the walkthrough and get all you like or run unren.bat to open the image folder.
If it's just pictures you can search for the CG Rip and find a link to the pretty pictures.
A save game won't really help you as there isn't a gallery function, so you'll miss a bunch doing it that way.
Oh and there's 4 routes - 2 main routes and NTR (arguably) alternatives of each.
If i give you a save, you will miss lots of scenes since you didn't play the game at all. I suggest you to follow walkthrough and play for yourself at least once. I have saves that start from v0.12 and there is no gallery in game so you can't see the previous scenes.
I understand. Thank you.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey is there anyway wherein the niece enjoys her first-time sex with her uncle?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is one of my favorite games, one of the games that I regularly check if there's new updates available, as I don't know the update release cycles. @Ignatz Game pretty much primarily focuses on building up the MC's and Christine's relationship indeed, building the love relationship with Christine is my primary goal, but the secretary is a close second. Christine is that shy and insecure young woman and the secretary is the complete opposite, she's a woman who knows what she wants and she's confident (but not slutty), that's why I like these two women the most, plus it helps that they are also sexy and beautiful, haha. Oh and by the way, are those pictures of Day 13 official ones, scenes that are supposedly to be included in next update? I really hope that they are :p

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes