Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Not saying it's impossible, but as they both interact here and on Discord separately and in conversation, then they are 2 people or have serious internet schizophrenia.
:WutFace:
Haven't been here for a long time. And during this period I haven't seen him interact here. Since I've seen comments that hint at Burt being involved in this game on a big level, I asked xD

Reactions: kiteares

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Not saying it's impossible, but as they both interact here and on Discord separately and in conversation, then they are 2 people or have serious internet schizophrenia.
:WutFace:
Hey, could be a cunning master plan at work. Jus' sayin' ;)

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache If I'm not in the path of Christine but I do not want Silver or Rob to have her, will be able to prevent her from falling with them? and matching she with Jessica?
Try the Patreon path (formerly Horny) - dance with Chris at the bar (use the hot tub instructions from the Corporate route (146+?)), this blocks Robert and she doesn't work for Silver.
When she's at Jess's house with the vibe, get her to think of Jessica.
In the massage room, challenge Jess about being in love with Chris and after the dinner, if your horny is higher than friends, then 'keep things as they are'.
@T4bbo posted on the Patreon site with the boat preview, saying we can choose to help the girls (or words to that effect).
This all seems to lead to Jess and Chris with the MC, not sure there has been any specific confirmation of what combinations will be available in the end.
ETA
I have mentioned a few times about Jess and Chris riding into the sunset together and think it would be a nice ending too.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes