RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Hot off the Patreon press.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My friend, YOU ARE NOT HELPING MY IMPATIENCE HHHHNNNNGGGGG COME ON BURT HELP A BROTHA OUT!!!

(w-what's the ballpark on completion...just so i can fake being sick for a day to get a good story in?)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
My friend, YOU ARE NOT HELPING MY IMPATIENCE HHHHNNNNGGGGG COME ON BURT HELP A BROTHA OUT!!!
@Burt Reynolds Mustache is a piece of work...he's happy standing there with a feather tickling us all knowing the minute we show signs of juices starting to flow in a little bit too much abundance, he'll walk away leaving us hanging.
It's almost as if he gets some perverted kick from leading people on.

(w-what's the ballpark on completion...just so i can fake being sick for a day to get a good story in?)
Usually it's the end of the month. If they go for a Friday release then that's 7 days, I suspect (remembering that I in no way represent the devs) that it will be the 31st this month and Burt has once again been bragging about how big his it is. I'm sure he'll be wanting to cram as much content into the tightest of holes. And on that note I'm out of here.

Walt

Mar 4, 2017
Was wondering if someone could attempt a new version of apk. The current one is grainy and over works my processor which causes a shut down.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is one of the games I always look forward to being updated.
Nice to see Patreon has not fucked the dev. over like it has with others.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if 0.1.4 will be only the yacht event.But the party won't be on the yacht?Do we will get also the party event?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I wonder if 0.1.4 will be only the yacht event.But the party won't be on the yacht?Do we will get also the party event?
I thought the charity gala is the bit in the warehouse (?) by the docks (?) and this would be followed by a party on the ya...boat.
There's also some business to sort out (hence the need for the PA? You know, legitimise Christine HAVING to attend) does this happen on the boat before the gala, at the gala or on the boat after the gala.
I personally think we'll have a couple of months before we can castrate and drown anyone.

Reactions: RedGlow

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe Christine, the MC or Sonya will discover hidden illegal stuff in the warehouse to get the douchebags arrested.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I am hopeful that Robert and Silver viciously abuse Christine and Jessica, leaving tattered and shattered shells behind.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nah, I'm just playing. I am on record as supporting the mincing of either or both of the NTR duo in the very large propellers beneath Silver's pride and joy. If not both, then the other one gets the Sybil treatment by Christine, as her vengeful virago personality takes over and...well...it's too terrible to relate...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nah, I'm just playing. I am on record as supporting the mincing of either or both of the NTR duo in the very large propellers beneath Silver's pride and joy. If not both, then the other one gets the Sybil treatment by Christine, as her vengeful virago personality takes over and...well...it's too terrible to relate...
well, some of us do play it for the NTR path and we patiently await our turn for robert and silver to deflower christine too =p

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes