riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
can someone please share with me the walk through
What about the v0.1.2 walk through in the original post (first post)? I haven't seen anyone post a walk through for v0.1.3...

Using the walk through up until 0.1.3 starts & then using the old fashioned "trial & error" might be a good way to go!!

klootn

Jul 18, 2018
You need to type this in the console (Note the caps)

Money = 500

- This gives you 500 money

Money = Money + 350

- Adds 350 to your money.
Note that $310 will more than cover your current needs in Babysitter as of 0.0.4, if you have Sonya as your secretary
Do not apologize, Be cunning, Say yes to her compensation proposal.
You need Sonja to stay in the game. The client won't work with you otherwise.
Lie to her r.e. the software contents at that lunch meeting later.

Other important variables:
Friend Christine's Friend Level. Keep this at 5 or higher. One check is looking for 16 or higher currently.
Horny Christine's Horniness Level. 12 or higher should cover any variable checks currently ingame.
MikeHorny Your Horniness Level. You want at least 4 in this.
SonFriend Sonya's Friend Level
SonHorny Sonya's Horniness Level
JesFriend Jessica's Friend Level
JesHorny Jesica's Horniness Level
eum can you explain to me please, what is this console you are talking about?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
eum can you explain to me please, what is this console you are talking about?
Welcome to F95
From google search of "ren py console what is it"

From F95 wiki

The same is available in the forum
Another useful tool is
It's all pretty simple, but you may have to do a bit of reading....but don't panic, I worked it out.

U

User_32285

Welcome to F95
From google search of "ren py console what is it"

From F95 wiki

The same is available in the forum
Another useful tool is
It's all pretty simple, but you may have to do a bit of reading....but don't panic, I worked it out.
Another notch on your belt on the way to F95 Sainthood :)

Reactions: Dboss

flamerftw

Jul 10, 2018
hey, dumb question here, but I have the free version on android (0.1.1) and I've finished it, am i right in thinking that 0.13a doesn't give me anything new other than bug fixes etc? I got up to the bit where it says wait for next chapter, has that been released yet? (I got to the bit where Christine sleeps in the bed with me)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
hey, dumb question here, but I have the free version on android (0.1.1) and I've finished it, am i right in thinking that 0.13a doesn't give me anything new other than bug fixes etc? I got up to the bit where it says wait for next chapter, has that been released yet? (I got to the bit where Christine sleeps in the bed with me)
Nope, the next versions ( v0.1.2 and v0.1.3) are legit updates that take the story forward.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Awesome thanks! Do I need to upgrade in order? Ie. Going straight from 0.1.1 to 0.1.3 do I miss some story?
in all cases I have seen and this is correct for this game too, the version on the OP is the latest and it is the full game so far. IF there is a patch from previous versions or only a patch it is usually pretty clear on the OP too.
So, d/l 0.1.3 and you have the full story including all content from all previous versions, 0.1.3a is a bug fix only.
ETA
You may want to hang on as 0.1.4 is due within the next few days ('in July').
and
Welcome to F95

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes