kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone know if the new update is coming soon? I kind of forgot to download the v0.1.3, I still have the v0.1.2. I'm thinking I should just start a new game.
Sooooooo..... When is the next update expected to drop? :biggrin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may want to hang on as 0.1.4 is due within the next few days ('in July').
Just checked their patreon page and still says the same and no new info on Discord.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Is there much content
A few things to try:

Look at the size of the d/l, ok no guarantee as I've seen more in 65Mb than in some 1Gb games...but as a ball park, it gives an idea.

Look at the number of posts in the thread, yours is #6136, the lowest on the popular games list has about 6200 posts across a couple of threads. Perhaps there's a reason for it having this many posts. Also this thread sits in the top 20 most viewed threads, again, possibly for a reason.

Flick through the pages a scan some of the posts, especially in the early days of a month (soon after an update).

Or and I know this is a bit out there where suggestions go, you could download it and try it.
I'll explain, what is 'much content'? Is it you want a lot or a little, you want a lot of story or lots of sex, you want a new picture for each line of text or are happy with several lines per pic, you want many paths or a few, you want romance or wham bam thank you ma'am, you want 1:1, harem, orgy, ntr, BDSM (hard or soft), swinging, sharing, group, gay, straight, lesbian, animals, tentacles, aliens, monsters, etc., etc., etc.
See where I'm at? So many variables and what is good for the goose, may not always be good for the gander.

There are 4 main paths, each played through properly has at least 30 mins playtime, probably closer to an hour. There is some sex, plenty of teasing and a story that is building to, at least, the first of it's climaxes.
So does that seem like 'much content'? Or what is it you are looking for?
(Bet you weren't expecting such a long arsed, inconclusive response as this :p)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
A few things to try:

Look at the size of the d/l, ok no guarantee as I've seen more in 65Mb than in some 1Gb games...but as a ball park, it gives an idea.

Look at the number of posts in the thread, yours is #6136, the lowest on the popular games list has about 6200 posts across a couple of threads. Perhaps there's a reason for it having this many posts. Also this thread sits in the top 20 most viewed threads, again, possibly for a reason.

Flick through the pages a scan some of the posts, especially in the early days of a month (soon after an update).

Or and I know this is a bit out there where suggestions go, you could download it and try it.
I'll explain, what is 'much content'? Is it you want a lot or a little, you want a lot of story or lots of sex, you want a new picture for each line of text or are happy with several lines per pic, you want many paths or a few, you want romance or wham bam thank you ma'am, you want 1:1, harem, orgy, ntr, BDSM (hard or soft), swinging, sharing, group, gay, straight, lesbian, animals, tentacles, aliens, monsters, etc., etc., etc.
See where I'm at? So many variables and what is good for the goose, may not always be good for the gander.

There are 4 main paths, each played through properly has at least 30 mins playtime, probably closer to an hour. There is some sex, plenty of teasing and a story that is building to, at least, the first of it's climaxes.
So does that seem like 'much content'? Or what is it you are looking for?
(Bet you weren't expecting such a long arsed, inconclusive response as this :p)
Fuck me... Im impressed... God damn. When i say content i mean story but... I love a good story and all but for example if you have played Teachers pet or idk ehmm ..FFS nothing come to mind... well you get the point..
It has to have a end product.. not to leave me hanging. I guess what im trying to say is, if its early in its production or is it nearing completion of the game...
And one more thing... are sex scenes animated, looping pictures or Big Brother-esque

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Jess and Chris can ride on MC's dick only, and nothing else, as far as I am concerned
Let's hope we won't get one particular threesomes like the 3 guys on the yacht.
Do you seriously think developers won't let MC to have all girls?
Anyway, this is simple. You may have a lot of variations, but most patrons are paying to get all pussy...
I guess end of July is tomorrow 23.59 at their local time.

Reactions: Floga and Mt PewPew

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just finished the karaoke scene for the 2nd time. I didn't really think anything about the songs choices while doing the 1st time. Its been awhile since I got the scene (2-3 months ago) before my file got deleted. Now, I really like the song choices for both Chris and the MC, it fits really well with their relationship up to that point.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
On the plus side, they are all in the same room at the same time. That fits into kit's plans perfectly...
Anyone have a leftover Harpoon?
Should be plenty 'time-expired' out there :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Who will be lucky winner and acomodate Harpoon in his popper? I think Mr Silver. After all he doesn't lack ambition. :D He always go to the maximum.
Sorry, more imagination needed.
1) Fire it up Silver and out through his belly. Disconnect the grapple line.
2) Reload and repeat with both Robert and Paul.
3) Find the largest butt plugs possible, one for each and attach lights to the end of them, feeding the cable out the narrow end.
4) Attach the cables from plugs to the lines and pull them through.
5) Pull the cables tight to insert the plugs then connect to the lighting circuit and hang from the ceiling.
Who said these 3 had no use?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry, more imagination needed.
1) Fire it up Silver and out through his belly. Disconnect the grapple line.
2) Reload and repeat with both Robert and Paul.
3) Find the largest butt plugs possible, one for each and attach lights to the end of them, feeding the cable out the narrow end.
4) Attach the cables from plugs to the lines and pull them through.
5) Pull the cables tight to insert the plugs then connect to the lighting circuit and hang from the ceiling.
Who said these 3 had no use?
6) Tape it, and sell it on the internet.
Now MC is filthy rich and can have his own yacht for girls... :D

Reactions: kiteares

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the Jessica massage part? The walkthrough says, "Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times." Does it mean to massage them each 5 times, or massage any part of her 5 times before messaging her boobs?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes