Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know if the new update is coming soon? I kind of forgot to download the v0.1.3, I still have the v0.1.2. I'm thinking I should just start a new game.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I was playing around with this game for quite some time. Anyway, there is something confusing me, in order to avoid NTR (well, I hate it, but this is not anti-ntr tirade, just asking how to avoid it), I did look at walkthrough. I am currently at Patereon route, and I made hat trick with girls. In walkthrough for day 12, it was said MC should spy on Silver, but we didn't install spyware to Silver on this route? Is this typo or should I go back and chose corporate route and switch to patereon afterwards?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
on patreon route you can only spy on robert. there's no switching between corporate or patreon route. once christine starts working for silver it cannot be undone. and ntr is always avoidable as long as you make choices like you care for christine... no douchebagging

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I am currently at Patereon route, and I made hat trick with girls. In walkthrough for day 12, it was said MC should spy on Silver, but we didn't install spyware to Silver on this route? Is this typo or should I go back and chose corporate route and switch to patereon afterwards?
Corporate = working for Silver = spyware on Silver = friendly > horny
Patreoon = working for Jess = spyware on Robert = horny > friendly
Although I also play a hybrid route which is working for Silver with high horny points O.O

and ntr is always avoidable as long as you make choices like you care for christine... no douchebagging
Unlike games like Mary, you can be a bit of a douchebag to Christine, especially when her horny points are high, just make sure you cockblock Silver and Robert. Also depends what you mean by douchebagg, sleep fiddling is allowed, messing with other women is allowed, refusing to commit is allowed.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Corporate = working for Silver = spyware on Silver = friendly > horny
Patreoon = working for Jess = spyware on Robert = horny > friendly
Although I also play a hybrid route which is working for Silver with high horny points O.O
So, I guess, you think it's typo in walkthrough.

Reactions: kiteares

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
On my main playthrough, I went with a hybrid route myself trying to get the most horny points but when it came time to choose a path, I went with the Silver one since he is already in direct contact with the MC and Robert is not. Figured that path would maybe give more of an impact, but we will have to see as the game unfolds. I will also play all of the paths as well just so I can see all that the girls have to offer. ;) Scrolling up and down on the walkthrough for the hybrid route isn't that bad and you eventually get used to it. ;)

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes