Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
massage one of those 4 parts a second time to give you a total of 5 massages. then continue to boobs, etc

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I can't remember if I mentioned this before but this game would be even hotter if it had animated kissing scenes between all of the characters (like them or not) like the ones in Milfy City. Good lord those are some hot scenes. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough for the patreon route and I have a question. I'm at the scene where Chris and I are eating our homemade sushi and talking. I have a choice of picking "Keep things as they are" or "Say you want an exclusive relationship." The walkthrough said to pick "Keep things as they are", but it also gives a warning. Chris has friendship (21) and horny (54). Should I pick the first option or the second?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough for the patreon route and I have a question. I'm at the scene where Chris and I are eating our homemade sushi and talking. I have a choice of picking "Keep things as they are" or "Say you want an exclusive relationship." The walkthrough said to pick "Keep things as they are", but it also gives a warning. Chris has friendship (21) and horny (54). Should I pick the first option or the second?
Keep things as they are. Walkthrough explains you, if you want all girls, that's your choice.

231. “"Keep things as they are" (Warning to those with a higher Christine Friendship score than their Horny score! If the MC has had sex with Sonya or fooled around with Jessica picking this option (i.e. having open relationship) while Christine’s friendship score is higher than her horny score, her jealousy might have negative ramifications on the relationship with Christine going forward. Use with caution.)
Since you have more horny points with her, than friendship points, you have her carving for you to much than to be bothered with jealousy.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Keep things as the are leaves the relationship open, but only works out if (like you) her horny is higher than her friendly points.
Say you want exclusive commits you to her, I guess if options come up to go with someone else you will blow your relationship with Chris.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry, more imagination needed.
1) Fire it up Silver and out through his belly. Disconnect the grapple line.
2) Reload and repeat with both Robert and Paul.
3) Find the largest butt plugs possible, one for each and attach lights to the end of them, feeding the cable out the narrow end.
4) Attach the cables from plugs to the lines and pull them through.
5) Pull the cables tight to insert the plugs then connect to the lighting circuit and hang from the ceiling.
Who said these 3 had no use?
I still think Bayonetta's torture attacks are better:)
Not to mention how Tanya/Youjo Senki/ will get rid of them:)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
is there an update coming today or soon ?
This is why i said this thread needs some :test3: cause people keep hyping up for it to be released despite the fact nothing has even been said on the patreon site. Either they're going to pull a last minute release close to midnight or push it back a few days like what some devs are already doing with other games on patreon. It's kind of amusing when it's the same ones too every month. Thankfully, this is a pirate site and people here will eventually get the game to play regardless of when.:tf: Folks on here just need to be patient is all.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
is there an update coming today or soon ?
This is why i said this thread needs some :test3: cause people keep hyping up for it to be released despite the fact nothing has even been said on the patreon site. Either they're going to pull a last minute release close to midnight or push it back a few days like what some devs are already doing with other games on patreon. It's kind of amusing when it's the same ones too every month. Thankfully, this is a pirate site and people here will eventually get the game to play regardless of when.:tf: Folks on here just need to be patient is all.
However this is from Discord a few days ago, by @T4bbo

They often release close to midnight....pacific time. Then at some point in the following days it will probably turn up here.
The ongoing banter about methods of disposal of protagonists that tends to go back and forth through the month. Although the banter usually peaks around the release date, given it's complete fan-fic type scenarios, I personally wouldn't class it as hype as we are talking bollocks, rather than specifically getting hyped about about expected content (YMMV).

ETA there's also my secret quest going on which is coming near completion ;)

Reactions: Thermophob

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
However this is from Discord a few days ago, by @T4bbo

They often release close to midnight....pacific time. Then at some point in the following days it will probably turn up here.
The ongoing banter about methods of disposal of protagonists that tends to go back and forth through the month. Although the banter usually peaks around the release date, given it's complete fan-fic type scenarios, I personally wouldn't class it as hype as we are talking bollocks, rather than specifically getting hyped about about expected content (YMMV).

ETA there's also my secret quest going on which is coming near completion ;)
Thanks for the read, didn't catch that. It amuses me even more considering last month's partial update, they made another deadline for themselves that they've effectively failed to meet basically when they said they were going to originally release the yacht update this month and now it's going to be another partial update? Circumstances regardless, it is now the established norm and that is not a good thing. It's similar to the employee who turns up late for work every day or fails to meet project deadlines on a recurring basis. That employee doesn't get promoted or a raise, they eventually end up fired. I'll be amazed if patrons continue to throw money at them if that pattern continues. I could see a month or two more but beyond that, people should start asking questions as to why. This isn't the only dev that is guilty of that behavior either, plenty of others are doing similar and in some cases, abandon games outright. Don't get me wrong either here, the game is one of the better ones to say the least but whatever the issues are, the dev needs to focus on sorting them so this pattern can be corrected for.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for the read, didn't catch that. It amuses me even more considering last month's partial update, they made another deadline for themselves that they've effectively failed to meet basically when they said they were going to originally release the yacht update this month and now it's going to be another partial update? Circumstances regardless, it is now the established norm and that is not a good thing. It's similar to the employee who turns up late for work every day or fails to meet project deadlines on a recurring basis. That employee doesn't get promoted or a raise, they eventually end up fired. I'll be amazed if patrons continue to throw money at them if that pattern continues. I could see a month or two more but beyond that, people should start asking questions as to why. This isn't the only dev that is guilty of that behavior either, plenty of others are doing similar and in some cases, abandon games outright. Don't get me wrong either here, the game is one of the better ones to say the least but whatever the issues are, the dev needs to focus on sorting them so this pattern can be corrected for.
idk about that i prefer to show up 5 min late to work always that way when i have to come in early i seem like a hero

Reactions: Floga
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes