Win=
Mac=
Lin=
Android=
Walkthrough (02.08.2018)
THANKS BUDDY!!!!!! :D

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
550mb? Wasn't 0.1.3 quite a bit larger than that? Wonder how much image quality is sacrificed.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
No need for a walkthrough on this one, it was barebones as all hell. I love this game a lot, but my review of this update would not be favorable in the least.

I like to be Mr Optimistic but really poor showing this month. :(

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, I may be the only one, but, I really liked this update, it really keeps you on edge :p

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i hate ntr, and i find no ntr in this game; you fuck the girl you want and the abandoned one will take her share with other guy. no hard feelings everyone having fun here, i may call it ntr in future updates if she becoms officialy your girlfriend/wife and fuck other guys ? you barely know her and you creeping on her with "hidden cameras" "voyeur" "making opportunities to sexual harassing her" or whatever. so you are the creep in this game and it is a bit selfish to call it ntr or not even a stable harem to begin with.

U

User_130505

The game looked fun, but I saw to many occasions where other logical options should have been available for me to really get into the game.
The final one was where Christine was offered the job by Silver and you were given two options, Either forbid her (Ends game), or see what happens (leaves her open to sexual harassment and abuse). When a third option that makes total sense to be there but wasn't,is "see what happens, but WARN her that the guy is a predator who will try to use her". That third option would put her on guard, and she will be more likely to come to you for help if the guy starts shit.
That would be treating her like an adult, and someone who cares about her, and not literally throwing her to the wolves as it happens, if you choose the only option that will allow the game to continue.

With that said, I'm moving on to other games, because this one uses little to no logic at all in the story.

Reactions: Parnso

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018
This is my favorite and the 1st one to introduce me to this site. Love how the character 'romance' is actually a part of the story. Been looking forward to this, thank you for the update.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the attached file in the OP is? I don't know if I should download it or not.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Guys;

Win=
Mac=
Lin=
Android=
Walkthrough (02.08.2018)
God Bless you my friend.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Damn should've waited until end of september or october so as to really feel the yacht update and what comes after, 'cause this update only made me more and more interested, also starting to make my own ideas of what comes in the next update/s. So just waiting here another 1 or 2 months until we finally get some closure and see where the hell the story is headed with all this "Daggers and cloak" thing. @Burt Reynolds Mustache and @T4bbo you did a fucking smashin' good job so far on the story can't wait to see whats next in store for MC and Chris.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes